Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CLOSED: Photoshop Phaggotry: Make Ron Paul (even more) evil!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Why is this thread in Game Discussion. It should be somewhere else, like Contests. And closed. I’ll move it there.

You’d think JB could do that on his own, but no. He’s too lazy.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

You people better do a ****ing good job, if JB isn’t satisfied with your pathetic entries, I’m going to ****ing castrate all of you.

Carry on.

Edit: REGARDLESS, you people better HAVE done a good job. Log in to see images! shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 6:45PM

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

This topic is closed.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why is this thread in Game Discussion. It should be somewhere else, like Contests. And closed. I’ll move it there.

Why don’t you shut the hell up? I already warned you, if you call JB a name one more time, besides “****ING AWESOME” than I’m going to make a concoction of: Vinegar, Lemon juice, Mercury. PWNAGE ( liquid form) and, of course, Jalapeno juice, and then THROW IT IN YOUR ****ING EYES.

But I’m not done, then, I’ll cut off your balls, rip out whatever is left of your eyes, and then switch them and then but you in a room filled with weird-fetish people, which you’ll get repeatedly sodomized, very painfully.

If you’re still alive, I’ll shoot you with my lazor that I have on my head until you get AIDS, and then I’ll throw you in a pit filled with cute-little kitties, which cause you to spontaneously combust of cute-ness.

You have been warned.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/13/2008 6:47PM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Theo de Raadt Posted:

This topic is closed.

In Jalapeno Bootyhole’s name.

You sir, are a humongous fabulous person.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

MC Banhammer Posted:

Because I revived it from last year, lol.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

shrtcat Posted:

Why don’t you shut the hell up? I already warned you, if you call JB a name one more time, besides “****ING AWESOME” than I’m going to make a concoction of: Vinegar, Lemon juice, Mercury. PWNAGE ( liquid form) and, of course, Jalapeno juice, and then THROW IT IN YOUR ****ING EYES.

But I’m not done, then, I’ll cut off your balls, rip out whatever is left of your eyes, and then switch them and then but you in a room filled with weird-fetish people, which you’ll get repeatedly sodomized, very painfully.

If you’re still alive, I’ll shoot you with my lazor that I have on my head until you get AIDS, and then I’ll throw you in a pit filled with cute-little kitties, which cause you to spontaneously combust of cute-ness.

You have been warned.

this guy may be going a little too far with the bff contest Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

You know, I’m pretty sure this contest predated you and your [sneer]”rules”[/sneer].

RULES THAT WE CAME UP WITH, FORGOT ABOUT, AND ARE ENFORCED BY YOU AND YOU ALONE! Log in to see images!

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

You know, I’m pretty sure this contest predated you and your [sneer]”rules”[/sneer].

RULES THAT WE CAME UP WITH, FORGOT ABOUT, AND ARE ENFORCED BY YOU AND YOU ALONE! Log in to see images!

It’s ok, JB, ignore him, I don’t want you hurting your fingers typing angry replies, just let me do it. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

There’s no winner yet, right?

My submission is instant win!

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Jesus Freaking Christ.

This topic is ALMOST about to hit its 1-year anniversary. **** is so… so… SOOO… old. Should’ve been able to tell by the “win 1000 Flezz!” remark (esp. now that we’re making a Defaced Mona Lisa in daily deliveries alone).

I highly doubt JB wants his bum polished this much for a topic this old… it just looks ****ing stupid. Leave it be. Let it die. Let it sink to the bottom of the forum once again. It deserves its rest.

Seriously.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

FalconFour Posted:

Jesus Freaking Christ.

This topic is ALMOST about to hit its 1-year anniversary. **** is so… so… SOOO… old. Should’ve been able to tell by the “win 1000 Flezz!” remark (esp. now that we’re making a Defaced Mona Lisa in daily deliveries alone).

I highly doubt JB wants his bum polished this much for a topic this old… it just looks ****ing stupid. Leave it be. Let it die. Let it sink to the bottom of the forum once again. It deserves its rest.

Seriously.

Agreed, and I thought MCB closed it. It’s about to be double-closed.

Although I have to admit, this brings back precious memories. And we never did use those evil Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!