Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant We need something better than Smileprin XR™

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Lord Shplane Posted:

Not that more than like 5% of the current userbase are going to get to play it.

Y’know, since it costs money now.

No way in **** will I be able to get it unless I’m wrong and everyone doesn’t hate me and someone’s willing to give me BP. :/

We’ve always said we expect to charge for Episode 2. That’s a relatively new thread there, but it’s not new news.

Anyway, when stronger healing items show up, you’re likely going to be able to acquire them even without buying into Ep 2, since they’d also be sold at Drugs “R” Fun. Don’t quote me on that, though.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Fran Posted:

Not much I can do, then… you shouldn’t expect stuff to be free, even on the internet. I know it well, I was used to host a WoW forum. Even with a little low moviment, costs were still a bit high.

Imagine an entire site wit such a high public as Forumwarz.

It’s not that I think that these guys don’t deserve money or anything. If I COULD pay for it, I would prefer to. Since Forumwars is something I enjoy and would like to support. I just can’t, and I know that most people won’t be able to either.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!