Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Any good games for the wii?

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

my wii is currently lying flat on the ground lifelessly. Is there anything good coming out for the wii this year…I WANT MY ANIMAL CROSSING

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

There’s a few games coming out in the next few months that are worth looking into. Personally, I’m mostly excited for Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars in November, which has music by Les Claypool.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I’m looking forward to Tales of Symphonia 2, but other than that the release schedule is pretty damn bleak. The first episode of Strong Bad’s Cool Game For Attractive was pretty damn good, despite the fact that I haven’t kept up with the site in forever, so I’d recommend giving that a try if you haven’t already.

All else fails, dust off Brawl and keep playing that.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

No.

The Wii killed Nintendo for me.

I miss the good times. So basically any time before the Wii/DS when they decided to be gimmicky bumholes and abandon everything that made their previous games good.

Thank FSM that Brawl has the Gamecube controller option.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

sam & max season 1 – for those who still like point’n’click

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

No.

The Wii killed Nintendo for me.

I miss the good times. So basically any time before the Wii/DS when they decided to be gimmicky bumholes and abandon everything that made their previous games good.

Thank FSM that Brawl has the Gamecube controller option.

I don’t blame the Wii so much, it was this year’s E3 that killed Nintendo for me. They basically admitted they no longer give a **** about us gamers since they can make casual **** with zero effort that all the mbumes will snap up.

And the DS has had so many ****ing awesome games that I have no clue what you’re high on.

1338h4x edited this message on 08/23/2008 6:08PM

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Wario Ware is a great party game.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

1338h4x Posted:

I don’t blame the Wii so much, it was this year’s E3 that killed Nintendo for me. They basically admitted they no longer give a **** about us gamers since they can make casual **** with zero effort that all the mbumes will snap up.

And the DS has had so many ****ing awesome games that I have no clue what you’re high on.

DS made me not like a Zelda game (Phantom Hourglbum).

Thus I hate it.

Only games I have played and enjoyed on it were the Pheonix Wright series, and that’s because it goes so well with the mouse and I was using an emu.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Echuu Posted:

Wario Ware is a great party game.

Everyone in my house loves this game!

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

DS made me not like a Zelda game (Phantom Hourglbum).

Thus I hate it.

Only games I have played and enjoyed on it were the Pheonix Wright series, and that’s because it goes so well with the mouse and I was using an emu.

Geez, don’t condemn the whole system just for one bad game. I didn’t particularly care for Ocarina or any of the 3d ones, yet I still consider the N64 the best of all consoles ever. Play some Ouendan, Lunar Knights/Boktai DS, The World Ends with You, Meteos, MKDS, CastlevaniaLog in to see images!

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Only like one of those held any interest to me at all.

Also, Elite Beat Agents and TWEWY are horrible premises and even if they did make it work I refuse to buy them so as to avoid the billions of ****ty ripoffs.

Also TWEWY’s main character has a dildo hanging around his neck.

1338h4x

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

Only like one of those held any interest to me at all.

Also, Elite Beat Agents and TWEWY are horrible premises and even if they did make it work I refuse to buy them so as to avoid the billions of ****ty ripoffs.

Also TWEWY’s main character has a dildo hanging around his neck.

Sure the plot/all-characters-except-one of TWEWY sucked, but gameplay was solid gold. And there was one incredibly **** awesome character who spoke entirely in math puns.

As for EBA if I ever hear you badmouth that game or it’s Japanese predecessor Ouendan again I will trace you down and ****ing cut you.

1338h4x edited this message on 08/23/2008 9:17PM

bunny_killer

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 25 Camwhore

I'M A FAT COW MOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

Boom Blocks is a good way to waste time Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!