Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Gamble-Bot

Azsedcf

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dan0rz Posted:

gamblin’ oregon trail.

somehow.

Oregon Trail: The short version!
Will you make it to the promised land of Oregon? Place your bet!
You come upon a river. Do you caulk your wagon and float it across or ford the river?

Caulk your wagon: Your wagon gets a leak and you lose a bunch of stuff. Later, you and your family get dysentery and die. You lose.

Ford the river: The River is to deep and your wagon tips over and drowns you and your family. You lose.

Thanks for playing!

ArgaWarga

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Nethack Log in to see images!

All kidding aside, how about a trivia game? Also, I like the high low idea, or even just what number am I thinking of.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I like the high low idea. I’ll probably code it next time I want to take a fun break, as I can’t imagine it would take very long.

The guess my number isn’t bad either, or the heads/tails. Although those are very poor forms of gambling. You might as well play Paper, Rock, Scissors and throw your money away!

We talked about doing slots. That one could be fun because it could earn a bankroll based on how much people had lost.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Gamble-Bot 3000

50 bet accepted!

Your Hand:

You win 62.5!

You have 182

Play again?

What happened here?

Kelp Plankton edited this message on 11/19/2007 11:20AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

It was a display bug that I’ve just fixed.

Basically when you win blackjack I was using a shortcut to figure out the 150% reward by multiplying your current bet by 1.25, since gameblebot always pays out 2x your current bet.

It worked as far as the math goes, but the display looked very special. So now I’ve fixed it and a win on 50 will say 75 now, thanks.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I added a simple Guess my Number game today.

I started working on High/Lo, but then I found this page and decided against it. Apparently it can be won over 70% of the time! That wouldn’t help our economy much Log in to see images!

Hamelin

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Perhaps you could figure out some way to make it less fair?

Also:

Evil Trout Posted:

I added a simple Guess my Number game today.

Yaay, another way to just throw my money away!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!