Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay klan **** you requirements

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Funny that, accusing us of no lives

We aren’t the ones who don’t sleep just so we can get another medal in Domination or get just one more e-peen.

We aren’t the ones who spend literally all our time on here whining about practically every other klan.

We aren’t the ones who donate obscene amounts of money (considering it’s the internet, anyway) to FW not to improve the game, but to improve our egos.

In short – we don’t care what you think, since we all know pretty much everything you guys come out with is complete bull****, so **** you

And this Decrepit Birth album is badbum

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Nicco Posted:

their klan forums are just about the mistakes they made and about their fabulous persongy irc channel

Mostly, but there was 1 of the funniest things I’ve seen on here in the ITT : pics thread.

“The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands, Keep Yours Busy”

Well, these nuts

Are made for busting,

And that’s just what they’ll do

One of these days

These nuts are gonna

Bust all over you

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Laguna Posted:

Funny that, accusing us of no lives

We aren’t the ones who don’t sleep just so we can get another medal in Domination or get just one more e-peen.

We aren’t the ones who spend literally all our time on here whining about practically every other klan.

We aren’t the ones who donate obscene amounts of money (considering it’s the internet, anyway) to FW not to improve the game, but to improve our egos.

In short – we don’t care what you think, since we all know pretty much everything you guys come out with is complete bull****, so **** you

And this Decrepit Birth album is badbum

*must be a midget

so jokes can go flying over your head with maximum efficiency

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Laguna Posted:

wat. You’re whining behind closed doors plus you’re bumhurt

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Again, old.

Admittedly, you got me on that one, but that was a damn while ago now. As I said before, you nigs need something new.

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Time is not a disqualifier. You are still very special no matter how much time has pbumed.

Call me on skype: stupidmonkeyman

I find it highly amusing that such utter failures find it comforting to congregate and mbumage each others wounded egos. I imagine it’s like a large* scale version of the 3 “nerdy” kids in Grammar School standing around the play lot, hands firmly planted in pockets, kicking at the dirt and telling each other “We’ll get ‘em next time guys, right? Who needs ‘em? Yeah”

*By “large” I mean more than 3, but not a respectable size. I mean their combined IQ must be around 72, which isn’t even equivalent of 1 average person.

PS – HI GAIZ

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

* Be every bit as fabulous persongy as TSB

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

if you truly were ‘smartbrains’, you’d bumuredly have something better to do than hurl weak overused insults all day..-i know i do Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Manphin Posted:

I find it highly amusing that such utter failures find it comforting to congregate and mbumage each others wounded egos. I imagine it’s like a large* scale version of the 3 “nerdy” kids in Grammar School standing around the play lot, hands firmly planted in pockets, kicking at the dirt and telling each other “We’ll get ‘em next time guys, right? Who needs ‘em? Yeah”

*By “large” I mean more than 3, but not a respectable size. I mean their combined IQ must be around 72, which isn’t even equivalent of 1 average person.

PS – HI GAIZ

more like large as in fat Log in to see images!

also MANPHIIIIIIIN Log in to see images!

we’ll all come togethe rin teh lifestream~

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

we’ll all come togethe rin teh lifestream~

hey you like my spiffy new av? Log in to see images! thats 3 times in a week its been changed

lol, i guess we know who is really trolling whom, since i seem to bother ppl so much Log in to see images!

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tame Posted:

that looks p fun

what if they did it on a trmapoline?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Manphin Posted:

PS – HI GAIZ

HEY MANPHIN

BiZarro Tom

Level 4 Re-Re

liker of mudkips

Me am post to boost Manphin flamebate score!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

nanaintelligentjesus gets you SMART IN YOUR BRAINS Posted:

*cant have a life

anyone who has any friends or perhaps the potential to ever have friends is not allowed. we here at klan **** you are a proud klan of aspies and reject your notion that to not be a shallow, empty human being you have to engage in social interactions beyond ordering pizza from the phone

Good post. Flamebate needs more like this one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!