Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout official fish tank discussion thread

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

so i sometimes like to talk about fish tanks

i have a 75 gallon community tank with 8 congo tetras, 8 neon tetras, 2 clown plecos, 5 cherry barbs, and 6 schultz’s cory in there atm. probably going to add a school of gold barbs and maybe a gourami/school of smallish tetras for final stocking. i’s planted with various anubias and hornworts with a few java lace ferns in there as well.

pictures a few weeks old and there’s no neons and plecos but whatever **** i don’t give a ****

i forgot i have two probably 29 gallon tanks in the works one’s going to be a shelldweller tank and idk about the other maybe 2 or 3 fancy goldfish or a puffer or something ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

iIRZ edited this message on 08/21/2008 1:22PM

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

That’s a very pretty tank, sir.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!