Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports Litenign BOLts are fats! Litenign bolt wins teh Olimpick gams!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Round Posted:

my parents say that in the end times, all races will judged more or less by there resemblance to the frost giants that will brign ragnarok down on us all. the ones that look like frost giants will go to van halen or something to party with loki (i guess van halen will party 2?), and the oens that look like the allfather odin will get to party with him and jesus

but i dont really no what frost giants look like okay so i dunno if that means black people or what

Your theology is so pick and mix that I feel as though I’ve stumbled into a Woolworths. But that’s okay, because all humans are equal. Just because you practice a crazy, made up religion doesn’t mean that we should scorn you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

iRAWR Posted:

kenya…kenya kenya kenya

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

King Krimson Posted:

...Close enough. My point is, racism is bad, whatever. whether your dad is black, white, or bright green, he should still be treated as you would treat yourself if some temporal anomaly occurred and a second Eirairaianna jumped from the rift.

Uh…

Actually, forget all that. Just be nice to other people, whatever the colour of their skin, OK?

OKa, I can do taht! Log in to see images!

Litenign BOLT LOL!!!@!!1 Log in to see images!

PS. Elfs ar grene. I now their not real tho.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

King Krimson Posted:

Your theology is so pick and mix that I feel as though I’ve stumbled into a Woolworths. But that’s okay, because all humans are equal. Just because you practice a crazy, made up religion doesn’t mean that we should scorn you.

my mom says unbelievers are just nornmal nice people who are being braincontrolled by the oni and computer programmers that run xibalba and that we should pray for their spirits

but my dad says that braincontrolling stuff is something psychiatrists invented for money so i dunno. its hard to remember all this stuff okay.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Rond, you’re perents now a lot of weerd stuf and, tahts’ preety col. I aksed my Dad about god onse and he sayed hes’ an egg nostick. I asked waht that menes and, he sayed it menes he dosen’t now abot god. Mabey, I can com to you’re hous and, you’re perents can teech me?

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

that would be pretty cool my parents say i can have at least one visitor a week so long as there aura is cleansed. you prolly have a pretty cleanse aura i guess i mean i don t really no what auras are but i no that if you re good that cleanses it and you re a pretty good person i think

the only time i cant have visitors is during november because thats when the gods detrmine who has the mandate of heaven and is fit to become emperor of america, and my parents say that everybody has to be perfectly still all month or the picture comes out fuzzy to the gods. i can still go to the bathroom but other than that i gotta be real quiet and not move.

anyway at our house we use teflon pans so our eggs don t stick either. i don t really understand what that has to do with god but eggs are pretty delicious. ill ask my mom

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Round Posted:

my mom says unbelievers are just nornmal nice people who are being braincontrolled by the oni and computer programmers that run xibalba and that we should pray for their spirits

but my dad says that braincontrolling stuff is something psychiatrists invented for money so i dunno. its hard to remember all this stuff okay.

I have a strong suspicion that your parents may be clinically insane, and are stringing you along. Don’t be ashamed, it’s not unheard of. Ever heard of the internet phenomenon ‘sparkling wiggles’? People like the parents in that video are malicious, and should be shunned.

Religion is not something that parents should force upon their children. Religion should be an informed decision that should be made by ones own free will. Discussing your religion in public is OK, but screaming ’CONVERT, UNBELIEVERS!’ in the street is a horrible, bigoted thing to do.

Your parents are bigots, Round. They are vile, putrid people. They are pure Evil.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

you aren t a nice person. my parents told me not to talk to mean people on the internet.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I can bumure that Krimson is a good person, and I agree with him.

My mother was a little unstable emotionally. Tried talking to her or being her to a medic on the last few years. She was crazy, and mean. I had to leave her. It really saddens me to think about that, because I was used to love her so much, but it was for the best, really.

Then I was inserted into the mean Camwhore world. Then I found my BF and I’m living with him. Although I don’t take pictures for fun anymore, I still maintain my clbum. And I try to be not futile anymore.

Sometimes the option you want the most is not the best one, Round. But we understand if you deny it first. It’s hard to accept.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!