Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports Litenign BOLts are fats! Litenign bolt wins teh Olimpick gams!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Tehre is a REALY fast guy in teh Olimpicks, he is a runer. ANd his nam is LITENIGN BOLT LOL!!!@1! I chered realy hard for him and, he won!!!@!!

Her, is his picteur:

Eh wares gold shooes and, HE HAS SO MUCH POWAR. I wondre if he wil jone my Klan?

LITENIGN BOLT LOL!!! Log in to see images!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

It’s not LITENIGN.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Travalgar Posted:

It’s not LITENIGN.

Sory I dont’ tipe ver ywel. My Dad sais Im Unchordenated Log in to see images!

I ment LITENING BOLT.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

In before racial hatred.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Wate, who hats races? Races ar grate. I wish I was fats so, I coud win races.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Racial hate is something completely different, Eira.

You see, there’s people who have a white skin color, and people like Bolt, who have a black skin color.

Sometimes white people hate black people because they’re different.

Don’t do it, it’s very bad and not funny.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

lietnign si fsat!! ya mi hapy tehy wno b/c u wher ruting 4 tehm

fier si slworer btu hsa litl mor powrar Log in to see images!

immalishin!!111 Log in to see images!

u cnat dele ginst fierdargon spel!!!11!!11

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Fran Posted:

You see, there’s people who have a white skin color, and people like Bolt, who have a black skin color.

It’s not always white people! There are loads of racist people who are also black/asian/indian/etc

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

iRAWR Posted:

It’s not always white people! There are loads of racist people who are also black/asian/indian/etc

I wanted to make it easy for little Eira. But yeah, this guy speaks the truth.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Fran Posted:

O. I dident’ now abot taht. Poepel shoudent’ hat eche other Log in to see images!

I never saw anyon wiht wite or blak skin. Juts pink or, brown or, baje. Litenign Bolt has brwon skin so wit poepel wont’ hat him, rite?

Eirairaianna edited this message on 08/22/2008 10:30AM

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

iRAWR Posted:

O… so poepel wiht pink or, brown, or baje skin mit hat eche other for havign difrent skin coler? Tahts weerd and, stuped.

I wonder wyh its caled raceial hatred. Dose it hav somthign to do wiht being fats?

This is vrey confeusign for me. Im gona go play wizerd now.

i swa a gyu wunse getign of a bote, tehy lukd grene adn tehn tey gto sik,

ti wsa grous

u cnat dele ginst fierdargon spel!!!11!!11

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Yes, racial hatred is very, very bad. Since your schools will likely gloss over this horrendous time in history, allow me to give you a brief lesson.

The ‘cultured’ civilisations discovered Africa, and other places where people with a different skin colour lived. Since their society was different from the ‘cultured’ people, the black people where clbumed as ‘savage’ and ‘ignorant’. This is known as hypocrisy, as the white people were much more savage and ignorant than the tribes ever were. The white people forced their ideals and religion onto the tribes, and then committed the most abhorrent crime imaginable. Slavery. Many black people were forced to wait hand and foot on their new white ‘masters’

The common view was that the culture you belonged to was ‘right’, and all others were ‘wrong’. In the old days, racism was prevalent everywhere.

Gollywogs and black-face are remnants of that appealing time in human history.

Unfortunately, there are still some groups who view black people as beasts, most notably the KKK and Westboro baptist church. These people are bad men, and should be scorned. You may even hear children in your clbum saying bad words which demean other races. It is likely not their fault. These children have been tainted by their bigoted and evil parents.

However, things are looking up. Soon, America may even have it’s first black president! Martin Luther King once spoke of a time when Black and White children could walk together without fear of retribution. That time has not quite come, but the world is well on it’s way to achieving it.

I’m glad to see you celebrating the Olympic Victory by a Jamaican. Truly, it is the children who shall lead the way.

King Krimson edited this message on 08/22/2008 11:16AM

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Gorshnakk teh fiermatser swarserer lololol Posted:

i swa a gyu wunse getign of a bote, tehy lukd grene adn tehn tey gto sik,

ti wsa grous

I never sawa grene persen. Probly you shoudent’ hat tehm ether.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

King Krimson Posted:

Yes, racial hatred is very, very bad. Since your schools will likely gloss over this horrendous time in history, allow me to give you a brief lesson.

The ‘cultured’ civilisations discovered Africa, and other places where people with a different skin colour lived. Since their society was different from the ‘cultured’ people, the black people where clbumed as ‘savage’ and ‘ignorant’. This is known as hypocrisy, as the white people were much more savage and ignorant than the tribes ever were. The white people forced their ideals and religion onto the tribes, and then committed the most abhorrent crime imaginable. Slavery. Many black people were forced to wait hand and foot on their new white ‘masters’

The common view was that the culture you belonged to was ‘right’, and all others were ‘wrong’. In the old days, racism was prevalent everywhere.

Gollywogs and black-face are remnants of that appealing time in human history.

Unfortunately, there are still some groups who view black people as beasts, most notably the KKK and Westboro baptist church. These people are bad men, and should be scorned. You may even hear children in your clbum saying bad words which demean other races. It is likely not their fault. These children have been tainted by their bigoted and evil parents.

However, things are looking up. Soon, America may even have it’s first black president! Martin Luther King once spoke of a time when Black and White children could walk together without fear of retribution. That time has not quite come, but the world is well on it’s way to achieving it.

I’m glad to see you celebrating the Olympic Victory by a Jamaican. Truly, it is the children who shall lead the way.

Tihs is very confeusing. I dont tihnk I hav ever sene a wite persen or, a blak persen. I am pink but, I hav brown freckels after my beech holeday. My dad use to be pink but, he terned baje at teh beech. Firts he terned red, tehn brown LOL.

It sonds lik wite poepel werent’ very nise. I hop tehy lerned they’re leson. If I ever mete a wite person, I hop tehy dont hat me for beign pink adn brown.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

‘White’ and ‘black’ are only euphemisms. A white man in fact has a pinkish skin colour, like you or I. A ‘black’ man has a brownish skin colour, like our friend Bolt.

Hope this clears things up for you.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

kenya…kenya kenya kenya

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

King Krimson Posted:

’White’ and ‘black’ are only euphemisms. A white man in fact has a pinkish skin colour, like you or I. A ‘black’ man has a brownish skin colour, like our friend Bolt.

Hope this clears things up for you.

OKa, I was realy confyused by tihs but I tihnk I udnrestand now. So, I am wite becaes, I am pink. And, my Dad use to be wite becaes, he use to be pink. But now, he is blak becaes, he terned brown at teh beech.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Eirairaianna Posted:

OKa, I was realy confyused by tihs but I tihnk I udnrestand now. So, I am wite becaes, I am pink. And, my Dad use to be wite becaes, he use to be pink. But now, he is blak becaes, he terned brown at teh beech.

...Close enough. My point is, racism is bad, whatever. whether your dad is black, white, or bright green, he should still be treated as you would treat yourself if some temporal anomaly occurred and a second Eirairaianna jumped from the rift.

Actually, forget all that. Just be nice to other people, whatever the colour of their skin, OK?

Round

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

my parents say that in the end times, all races will judged more or less by there resemblance to the frost giants that will brign ragnarok down on us all. the ones that look like frost giants will go to van halen or something to party with loki (i guess van halen will party 2?), and the oens that look like the allfather odin will get to party with him and jesus

but i dont really no what frost giants look like okay so i dunno if that means black people or what

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!