Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll [CLOSED] How much would you pay for Episode 2?

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Evil Trout Posted:

Can you name any? Specifically games?

I honestly can’t think of any large Internet games that don’t ask for money in one form or another.

Kingdom Of Loathing is a free game and if you pay, you get certain items, but those same items can still be acheieved through buying with ingame money.

That being said, I think in Ep2 there should be a way to actually buy BP with mbumive amounts of flezz instead of real money exclusively.

Also if there is a price when the ep2 rolls around, if we decide not to pay for it will we still have access to the community? Or will we be kicked off of the site all together.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

arbitrayer Posted:

Also if there is a price when the ep2 rolls around, if we decide not to pay for it will we still have access to the community? Or will we be kicked off of the site all together.

Since this is the 3rd time this has been asked in this thread, and seeing as how it’s already been answered twice, I’m going to update the OP in the hopes that it’s not asked again.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

We’ve announced the official price for Episode 2 on the blog.

I’m closing this thread. If you guys want to discuss the announced price (or the novel of a post attached), someone should start a new thread.

Evil Trout edited this message on 08/26/2008 3:53PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!