Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games My Alignment is Neutral: Good or Bad?

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

So by the time I realized that Alignment could be tampered with , I finished Episode One a long time ago already. Will this ignorance cost me in the upcoming Episode Two? Give me your rough opinion (because nobody knows anything about what they will do in the Episode Two anyway).

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Doubt it.

My guess is that alignment affects your available discussion trees when talking in STALK.

If you were to be 25% evil, you’d have less good options when talking to people and more unpleasant retorts.

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

I seriously thought the thread title was a joke, is neutral good or bad? Umm… neither…

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Doubt it.

My guess is that alignment affects your available discussion trees when talking in STALK.

If you were to be 25% evil, you’d have less good options when talking to people and more unpleasant retorts.

That’s it? I doubt it. I bet alignment also affects which new ability shall be accessible to you or something like that which actually affected the in-game. And my guess is Neutrals will be at a severe disadvantage for that.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

The Blog Posted:

Alignment

A lot of people have asked about alignment and how it affects their character. As it turns out, in Episode 1 it doesn’t. The stat is in there more for future use, although with some consistency amongst your choices you can adjust it slightly towards good or evil.

Episode 2 makes more use of the stat. Choices will appear or dissapear in sTalk depending on whether you have the alignment to say them or not, and there are more distinctive “Good” and “Bad” choices for you to make during missions. Also, depending on how you act, you will get different rewards (yet equally powerful) for finishing a mission in the “Good” or “Evil” mode.

We’re hoping that players will want to think carefully before they make decisions in sTalk depending on how they want their characters to end up. Do you want to be an Evil Camwhore? Or a good Emo kid? It’s up to you Log in to see images!

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

And now I feel completely pwned for just being a Neutral.

Tet

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Don’t worry OP: I’m sure you’ll be able to change your alignment once we hit Episode 2.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Y’think we might be able to push through a “Server of Ordeals” to redeem ourselves (evil->good) and/or an “Initiation of [something]” to pit ourselves(evil->good)? Might be a nice option, though it’d have to be something that could only be accessed easily enough once and difficult to complete and redo every time.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TJF588 Posted:

Y’think we might be able to push through a “Server of Ordeals” to redeem ourselves (evil->good) and/or an “Initiation of [something]” to pit ourselves(evil->good)? Might be a nice option, though it’d have to be something that could only be accessed easily enough once and difficult to complete and redo every time.

That’s a great idea!

Too bad I think it’s too late to implement it. Maybe in EP3?

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Fran Posted:

That’s a great idea!

Too bad I think it’s too late to implement it. Maybe in EP3?

So long as players can have a chance at the other side, even though they mightn’t get all the conversation pieces (maybe as .moars?).

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

neutrality doesn’t matter until episode 2

don’t worry dog

you just have more choice now

Axl Ryugu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Like he said don’t worry about it. They will play important role at Episode 2 I got 10% Good on that paron Episode 1.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!