Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs The male nipple. Why?

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

banana Posted:

This answer still doesn’t satisfy me. Because if this is the reason then women should have non-working male reproductive organes as well and men should have disfunctional woman's genitals’s…. right?

Those are called “clitori” and “scrots”, respectively (using the sillier naming options while retaining some semblence of scientificiness). Furthermore, clitoral hoods = foreskins and testicles (**** “testes”!) = ovaries.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

think of how much life would suck with no nips…no possible way to purple nurple a friend…and you cant do that to women, they get mad Log in to see images!

banana Posted:

After a short search I came to the answer “It’s becauses male and female fetuses are the same for the first 14 weeks and are shaped into their final form after that”.

This answer still doesn’t satisfy me. Because if this is the reason then women should have non-working male reproductive organes as well and men should have disfunctional woman's genitals’s…. right?

Never saw this thread – this is the answer but I think you didn’t understand it because the default gender is female. You’re growing as the default gender for those 14 weeks. Just think about how women only provide X chromosomes and it makes a little sense.

YOU ALL USED TO BE WOMEN hahahahaha

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I’d think the default sex* would be female-ish, not full-blown female. Then again, balls do drop, so the ovaries could have transitioned from a “full-on” (moar liek full-in, amirite?) female position.

*I use “sex” to mean “physical attributes” and “gender” to mean “alignment”

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kawashiro Posted:

... boys have nipples too?

Now you know how we men felt when we found out pretty women poop Log in to see images!

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

200KillerWasps Posted:

not exactly, the nipples get erect in the cold and then it’s ‘hello boys’ and then…never mind

It’s all to make up for the fact that another male body part shrinks in the cold Log in to see images!

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

TJF588 Posted:

Those are called “clitori” and “scrots”, respectively (using the sillier naming options while retaining some semblence of scientificiness). Furthermore, clitoral hoods = foreskins and testicles (**** “testes”!) = ovaries.

Next time I see a women do something gutsy I’ll say: “You’ve got SOME balls! It’s a good thing they’re on the inside or you’d be very sensitive to kicks in the crotch”

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

how much life would suck

nice wordchoice Log in to see images!

In the first place, I looked it up and the testes start forming at 8 weeks, not 14 – I think that’s when the first testosterone is produced. The brains of both males and females look exactly alike until that time, as well. This is pretty much for all mammals.

Gender is not chosen or completely learned. The male and female brains are very different. The sizes of certain areas differ a lot. An example would be that males have much larger areas of their brain devoted to sex and visuals (and linking the two), while females have larger areas devoted to emotion and language.

Oddly enough, MSN just put up two articles about the brain differences that put it in very simple terms (they’re explaining to the opposite gender):

Female: http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlematch.aspx?cp-dogreat timesentid=8860752

Male: http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlematch.aspx?cp-dogreat timesentid=8860750

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 08/30/2008 10:45AM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

banana Posted:

Next time I see a women do something gutsy I’ll say: “You’ve got SOME balls! It’s a good thing they’re on the inside or you’d be very sensitive to kicks in the crotch”

Family Guy (at the least) beat you to it with Stewie’s “Someone’s wearing their ovaries on the outside!”. Furthermoe, women are still sensitive to “woman's genitals punts”, as that area is rathe receptive to sensation. On a related mater, my sister knee’d me in the crotch, with the full extent seemingly within my cortch cavity (on the inside of my body); at least, it felt that way. Jeez, it’s a weird sensation.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

heirloom Posted:

agreed!

have you seen the picture I posted? *drool*

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

banana Posted:

It’s all to make up for the fact that another male body part shrinks in the cold Log in to see images!

Absolutely correct – it’s a Ying/Yang thing

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

banana Posted:

So… I was wondering: Why do human males have nipples? males of many other species don’t have nipples (right?) or even if they did, why? There is no biological reasor, or has there been a biological reason once?

After a short search I came to the answer “It’s becauses male and female fetuses are the same for the first 14 weeks and are shaped into their final form after that”.

So why do men have nipples, why why why? I couldn’t sleep last night. HLEP HLEP

Finally a good reason to search all the web for “nipple”, yay Log in to see images!

You already answered it, as Tubsweetie said.

banana Posted:

”It’s becauses male and female fetuses are the same for the first 14 weeks and are shaped into their final form after that”.

Men DO have a place where a woman's genitals once was – it’s the scrotum.

Women DO have a place where a male reproductive organ would have been – it’s the clitoris.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

InaneAnomaly Posted:

That’s the vulva. Also: ovaresticles.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

TJF588 Posted:

That’s the vulva. Also: ovaresticles.

I’ll just take your word for it or whatever… I mean, what I said was just my basic understanding of it from what I’ve heard/read.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

solution inside

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

InaneAnomaly Posted:

I’ll just take your word for it or whatever… I mean, what I said was just my basic understanding of it from what I’ve heard/read.

underage b7? Nah, the outside (including the by-some-attested-mythical hymen) is the vulva, with the plain & simple tube structure up to the uterus being the woman's genitals. Thing of the bladder as the uterus, the urethra as the woman's genitals, and the pee-hole and surrounding area as the vulva.

... or something like that.

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Women DO have a place where a male reproductive organ would have been – it’s the clitoris.

So… that would mean that during sex, when the male reproductive organ and the woman's genitals are once more at exactly the same location, the male/famele difference should be balanced out

therefore, when men and women have sex, the logic thing should be that during sex, either the female breast should disappear or the male breasts should expand…. neither of those happens during sex (trust me, they don’t, I did research on various specimens)

So…..

HLEP Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

boobies have nothing to do with sex, they only want u to have sex

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 09/14/2008 11:46AM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

banana Posted:

therefore, when men and women have sex, the logic thing should be that during sex, either the female breast should disappear or the male breasts should expand…. neither of those happens during sex (trust me, they don’t, I did research on various specimens)

You see, the problem is that you, or whoever your male test subjects were, have a lack of pecs. If you will notice, the size of a muscle-bound woman’s breasts are inversely proportional to the size of her pecs. You, sir, have been studying wimps; otherwise, there would be nothing needing a blanacing out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!