Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature It could be time to get ourselves leaderboards differentiated by clbum

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Especially for speedruns, but maybe also in other categories. I just got Jingjing on another Re-Re: I did a reasonable attempt at speeding Faux News myself a short time ago. How many Res took GFoC? Is 1088s the fastest time on Faux News for a non-troll? With the number of trolls dominating the boards with their Defaced Mona Lisas growing, it’s hard to tell if what you did without that thing is really something to write home about (although my mother still loves me irregardless). What I’m looking for is something like this:

Your opinions? Would you use it? I think any player without DML with an eye on the boards would welcome something like this.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Actually, that would be very useful. Right now it’s very hard to judge how your speed compares to others unless you happen to be a DML troll.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Seems like a decent idea. I know I’d like to somtimes compare myself to other re-res without having to go over 20 pages of other clbumes.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I can’t see why not.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I agree, obviously

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Travalgar Posted:

I can’t see why not.

It’s a good suggestion and one that has been coming up I think since we launched in Beta.

I looked into it briefly some time ago and realized that it would be a day or two of work to make sure it held up with performance constraints (those leaderboards have a LOT of data) and sadly I haven’t fit it in yet.

Maybe it’s something I can tackle shortly after E2 is launched.

Summergirl_94

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s a good suggestion and one that has been coming up I think since we launched in Beta.

I looked into it briefly some time ago and realized that it would be a day or two of work to make sure it held up with performance constraints (those leaderboards have a LOT of data) and sadly I haven’t fit it in yet.

On the one hand, kinda cool. But once E2 kicks in I suspect the current standings on the leaderboards will become obsolete in a matter of daysLog in to see images!

Basically what I’m saying is that I want it now pleaseLog in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Evil Trout Posted:

BumpLog in to see images!

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Simon Groothuizen Posted:

BumpLog in to see images!

for great justice too

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Thanks for reminding me. I’ve put it as a ticket in our “upcoming” tracker.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!