Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Upcoming Ideas

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Imagination Station is one I dont really get. It seems highly voted, but… why? I dont think it will be fun to write for at all, and it’s so vague. What can be done with it? “crazy” jokes? References to Fosters?

Sensuous Seamen is alright, I guess. At the least it’s reliable- we know we’ll be able to jokes out of it. Nautical puns and gay sex jokes. Should be solid.

Hall of Faded Fame is one I really like, since I think it would be easy to write for, but I have my doubts as to whether others would be able to write for it. I dunno. I want it to win, but I expect ****ing if it does.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I’ve stopped paying any attention to forumbuilder but when I sometimes look at the entries I always cream myself to see images I’ve submitted to past contests used.

It’s odd, though. Some of the ideas should be funnier, but the content created doesn’t do the title justice.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Guys, persevere.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Save Our Sidekicks – I really like this idea, but I would’ve liked it more before Mad Scientists came out. The superhero ground has been covered, and while we could come back to it with time, now does not feel like the time. On the other hand, the forum’s topic is broad and can certainly be applied to nonsuperhero sidekicks- like Chewbacca, Dr Watson, male reproductive organ Cheney, and plenty others. I hope this forum idea comes back in a few weeks.

Ghost Chat – One of the few forums with ground relatively uncovered, this would be a good platform to make jokes off of general superstitions and ghost stories. It comes close to Paranoid Panorama territory, but PP was more about government cover-ups than ghosts themselves. This would be a decent build.

Sentient Electronics Webverse – I’ve been wanting this one to make it since I first saw it, ages ago. Seems like an easy jumping point for jokes about the robot revolution, which are hardly scarce. This would make a fine build, though I doubt it will win.

Avant-Guardians – Art as a topic was already covered in DeviousArtists, but this seems more along the lines of pretentious art appreciation. Could be good, but probably not enough original material to be it’s own forum.

Internet Confessional – Too vague. The entire INTERNET is full of shameful secrets- what is interesting is what the secrets are about, not the secrets themselves. One forum in particular for confessing secrets seems silly.

Mythology Madness – I’m willing to give it a chance, but we have plenty of forums about religions in general. So long as it focuses on the myths and not the gods within them, it might be worth building.

megademonicr-
aper

[World Anarchy bumociation]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I think that Mythology Madness is more to do with the myths than the religious aspect from the description given on forumbuildr.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

But everyone likes to distort these kind of forums to bash religion.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Religion jokes are easy, but we’ve had so many forums corrupted by them. KKK, God Hates Facts, PrayPal, arguably Faux News, Church of Saiyantology, Wiccapedia to a certain extent… even GASP had a large amount of religious references, since that’s one of the main reasons for chastity.

Regardless of the topic, if it has even the hint of gods in it the jokes seem to gravitate towards religion. Myths by themselves don’t have much potential and I suspect the same will happen.

I guess of the top forum ideas right now, I most like Vengeance United. But I gotta say, voters sure love to vote up ideas I dislike and vote down all the ones that seem to have potential. Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

well most people don’t share your sense of humor I imagine, as demonstrated by your enjoyment of incit, and everyone elses hatred of it. (in all seriousness, no troll)

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I wouldn’t say everyone hates Incit, at least not since chocolate scoops were put in place. But you’re right, I do have a different sense of humor. Maybe it can be chalked up to that.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I like INCIT Log in to see images!

I haven’t particularly liked any of the forum ideas lately…they’ve all been relatively boring, nothing has really caught my eye like previous entries have <_<

megademonicr-
aper

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Let’s get this straight… Mythology Madness was not intended to be making fun of religion. Because these days I don’t think you’ll find many people actually following ancient religions like that.

Mythology Madness is in fact attempting to make fun of myth geeks.

Can we please stay away from religion for once and not just downvote it because of supposed ‘religious references’ and cliches.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Okay, but I don’t know any myth geeks. So I don’t know how to make fun of them. What are they like?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Orb Posted:

Okay, but I don’t know any myth geeks. So I don’t know how to make fun of them. What are they like?

Blood and sex. It’s pretty awesome!

megademonicr-
aper

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Basically people who are really into mythology and mythological names and stories.

The forum is basically intended to be about people who like mythology and demonology and if this forum gets to the building stage (I hope)...

... the enemies have names like ‘An00b1s’ and ‘Juicy Zeusy’.

The typical thread titles would be like…

...’Zeus/Europa.. enjoy or not?’

I hope u get the idea now.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

MM would be easy, just make a bunch of 300 and God of War references and read a copy of Bulfinch’s Mythology.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Amasius Posted:

Blood and sex. It’s pretty awesome!

That’s myths, for sure. Dunno about the people who obsess over them.

but alright.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I agreed that we had too much religion-jokes-based forums already. Yet you guys kept on upvoting Mythology Madness — So what’s wrong with you ignorant lifeforms?

Mythology Madness would be too easy to write for, and that usually lead to a boring week. And that’s no fun at all.

And about Vengeance United — Now this is challenging. I hope this one won’t look too much like Anarchist’s Playbook, though.
Travalgar edited this message on 08/23/2008 6:46AM

megademonicr-
aper

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Hmmm… funny thing is Mythology Madness was in top 3 at one point, then it fell all of a sudden.

Like some1 cheated…

I wonder who that was.

Their name probly begins with a T.

And they’re probly the person who posted before me.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

megademonicraper Posted:

Hmmm… funny thing is Mythology Madness was in top 3 at one point, then it fell all of a sudden.

Like some1 cheated…

I wonder who that was.

Their name probly begins with a T.

And they’re probly the person who posted before me.

If you’re going to call fishy, don’t say names.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!