Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun You dominated 4 forums! Quite unexpectedly, really.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Second Wife Difficulty Level 7 L2 Domination Tab Access 2h ago

Paranoid Panorama Difficulty Level 7 L2 Domination Tab Access 2h ago

MemeBusters Difficulty Level 7 L2 Domination Tab Access 1h ago

Great Firewall of China Difficulty Level 8 L2 Domination Tab Access 0m ago

Seriously, I was out for a while in between, had to include GFoC for my 44 run (started late to avoid Faux), thought I hit a bug when I got solo vanilla thereLog in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Had you never run solo vanilla? I’ve been running all my characters for solo vanilla since the first week it was implemented at 8 and have hit perfect 90%+ of the time. I’ve never lost more than one visit.

It is wicked easier with two characters not going for pistachio. You set up three anchors on both characters and then pick one forum (I use either JoJo or Denture) to trade back and forth. Both characters with 12 visits each in under 10 minutes. Obviously it’s not optimal since it eliminates the pistachio factor, but you can just as easily “push” that final forum with an alt and go for pistachio as well.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I’ve tried, with limited success, running multiple alts that need the same forums for their pistachio runs, and just trading them between each other. It’s very vulnerable to interference though, you need at least 4 alts to cover 12 different forums if you’re not using any pusher alts, and it can get very confusing about the order in which you run your forums (not impossible, but you need to plan ahead) Pusher alts certainly make it easier…

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/16/2008 6:51PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Of course I’ve run solo vanilla and with quite high efficiency I might add, it’s just that when I run a bunch of visits for a moment without looking at the domination tab and come back almost two hours later to find I get solo vanilla on my first visit, as I didn’t even know I held three forums still, it struck me as weird.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Oh, I see. Yeah. Things turn slower these days.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Even low-lvl forums are turning slower these days…

Most of the time I have to log onto my Re-re to dump one, if I’m going for Pistachio.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Because we have too many useless forums.

If the number of forums rise to 100 as ET planned alts will rule I guess.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

quangntenemy Posted:

Because we have too many useless forums.

If the number of forums rise to 100 as ET planned alts will rule I guess.

I’m sorry, I don’t want to come off as trolling, but how will alts be a bigger benefit with more forums? There are already so many that if you want to solo vanilla and don’t have a push or haven’t paired up with someone else you will be sitting there for well over an hour. As long as a player must start the game going through Ep.1 the same base game starting forums will always turn over the most quickly. 20 forums or 100, Denture and Jojo are still going to have the overall highest turnover followed by whatever the current best “grinders” are.

Solution is simple. If you don’t want to donate, find a buddy and run at the same time.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

scullyangel Posted:

If you don’t want to donate, find a buddy and run at the same time.

Another solution is to troll INCIT and promise to go away as soon as someone brings your count down to three.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

scullyangel Posted:

I’m sorry, I don’t want to come off as trolling, but how will alts be a bigger benefit with more forums? There are already so many that if you want to solo vanilla and don’t have a push or haven’t paired up with someone else you will be sitting there for well over an hour. As long as a player must start the game going through Ep.1 the same base game starting forums will always turn over the most quickly. 20 forums or 100, Denture and Jojo are still going to have the overall highest turnover followed by whatever the current best “grinders” are.

Solution is simple. If you don’t want to donate, find a buddy and run at the same time.

But u don’t get pistachio that way.

And trolls don’t need friends.

Oh well someone said trolls don’t play domination too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!