Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Frozen in "FInding another thread to pwn...", lost a visit

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Hey mods, could I get a forum visit back? The game locked up on me after I’d only killed a single thread in my second attack of the day (I sent a bug report, then waited for like 10 minutes and left RPGenius). If you want to subtract 137 cred or something that’s fine with me. THANKS, LOVE =MAHA=

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I thought I emailed you back? The hang was my fault, was updating something. I gave you a credit Log in to see images!

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Evil Trout Posted:

I thought I emailed you back? The hang was my fault, was updating something. I gave you a credit Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

was this last update scheduled? i must have missed the memo (and one forum view)

i don’t think i used any restoratives so if i could get a visit that would be pretty cool!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Yup it was scheduled, the notice was up for hours Log in to see images!

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve been playing for about the last thirty minutes to forty-five minutes. I’ve been pwning the Feces boards with very little problem, and then it basically freezes. Was I playing during an update, or what?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Did it just happen the once? Or it happens repeatedly? I’ve creditted you for your trouble.

Ixiru

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Three out of four forum attempts were used, and thusly frozen. I leveled up between the second and third, and I made sure I used the FBO Attack, thinking that was the problem.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I have no idea what caused it but I’ve creditted you. If it happens again please use the Report a Bug link and we can look into it deeper via email Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!