Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Let's talke about something.

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

That sucks. I’ve filed a bug report as the video’s there just fine.

Here’s a direct link

you cant embed vids that have embedding disabled on youtube. Its a user option for who uploaded the video.

not only this site wont work with it but NO site outside youtube or hacks will work otherwise you violate the user’s request.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t see the problem with this. It is, after all, the way CZ is developing Episode 2.

lol..what does one say to that.. -yeah

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Bauzer Posted:

you cant embed vids that have embedding disabled on youtube. Its a user option for who uploaded the video.

not only this site wont work with it but NO site outside youtube or hacks will work otherwise you violate the user’s request.

this info is useful to me

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Topic: You Can PermaBan Only One: wild_**** or StupidGuy94. WHO DO YOU CHOOSE??!

Talk amongst yourselves.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bauzer Posted:

Now that’s something to talk about! This thread is already living up to its potential. Good job, BoP!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

maybe we could talk about the fractal nature of the universe and the distinct possibility that our isolation from each other is an illusion and that our consciousness and everything that can be conceived in it is all contained in one pandimensional metaphysical superstructure that must break itself down into subjective patterns in order to perceive itself.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

on that note, salvia is one crazy drug.

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

BirdofPrey Posted:

maybe we could talk about the fractal nature of the universe and the distinct possibility that our isolation from each other is an illusion and that our consciousness and everything that can be conceived in it is all contained in one pandimensional metaphysical superstructure that must break itself down into subjective patterns in order to perceive itself.

isn’t that Tesla’s theory?

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Never mind; Bauzer beat me to it. (YouTube embedding thing, not metaphysical stuff).

enire edited this message on 08/14/2008 3:55PM

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Bauzer Posted:

isn’t that Tesla’s theory?

I don’t think so. Maybe I’m wrong though Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

BirdofPrey Posted:

on that note, salvia is one crazy drug.

Salvia is absolutely insane Log in to see images!

Let us discuss fine upstanding member of societyS. Or enjoy. Or System Shock 2 which I’m probably gonna go play now.

Laguna Posted:

Salvia is absolutely insane Log in to see images!

Let us discuss fine upstanding member of societyS. Or enjoy. Or System Shock 2 which I’m probably gonna go play now.

**** YESSSSSS, Insect!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

this is ridiculous.. unfunny ****er gets credit for ppl saying **** in a completely subjectless thread?? i refuse to be part of this charade,

shows how really out of ideas some people are..must live in hollywood i suspect

Bauzer

Level 36 Emo Kid

BirdofPrey Posted:

I don’t think so. Maybe I’m wrong though Log in to see images!

”There is no thing endowed with life—from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature—in all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results.”Tesla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

this was a core idea behind his entire wireless energy transfer theories.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

this is ridiculous.. unfunny ****er gets credit for ppl saying **** in a completely subjectless thread?? i refuse to be part of this charade,

shows how really out of ideas some people are..must live in hollywood i suspect

what is this ‘credit’ and how do i spend it? i’m still not sure if this whole hysterical paranoid persona of yours is real or a joke.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Bauzer Posted:

”There is no thing endowed with life—from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature—in all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results.”Tesla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

this was a core idea behind his entire wireless energy transfer theories.

I dunno. it sounds similar but it’s not really what i’m trying to get at. anyway, speculation is kind of useless because if we ever figure it out it won’t be until we’re dead.

BirdofPrey Posted:

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

id hit it

It blossoms forth like a fragrant vulva…

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

if i was forced to create a title for it, i’d call it ‘splodeydope’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!