Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art really here you guys aren t very good trolls

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Seriously, all you people do is use the same insults over and over again! Over the past 2 days, I must’ve seen at least 5 people from TSB make the exact same reference to Sig’s age, it’s not even funny.

You have no right to call us terrible trolls when all you do is use the same old ****ty things over and over again.

Sure, pretty much all I do is spam fine upstanding member of society and enjoy around the place, but I’m not trying so hard to flame people like you are. I’d rather waste my time yelling **** YOU at people tbh.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

amen, ma fine upstanding member of society

Xanax

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Laguna Posted:

Seriously, all you people do is use the same insults over and over again! Over the past 2 days, I must’ve seen at least 5 people from TSB make the exact same reference to Sig’s age, it’s not even funny.

You have no right to call us terrible trolls when all you do is use the same old ****ty things over and over again.

Sure, pretty much all I do is spam fine upstanding member of society and enjoy around the place, but I’m not trying so hard to flame people like you are. I’d rather waste my time yelling **** YOU at people tbh.

As I recall it, TSB were the fist ones to overly spam flamebate with threads. The same jokes may be made about Sig’s age, but it’s not like they took it straight from Sigs big book of trolling techniques. You are obviously trying your damnest to be like TSB.

Anytime you think you have a funny idea, just remember TSB already did it.

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

You make it sound like spamming a forum with threads is an original idea. That ****’s been done since the dawn of the internet! Just because TSB did it first doesn’t mean it’s their idea – if they hadn’t done it, someone else would have sooner or later.

We aren’t trying to be like TSB at all. You only think that because they supposedly did the same things that **** YOU is doing now, but these things have also been done since the beginning of the internet. We aren’t copying TSB, we’re copying whichever fabulous person first decided to spam the word fine upstanding member of society on some forum for terminally ill children on the internet.

Besides, by your logic, that means you can’t call us boring, ****ty trolls without calling TSB the same thing.

And what do you mean “stole it from Sig’s big book of trolling techniques”, I never accused them of that. If I did, personally I think that would be an insult towards Sig, which I would never do Log in to see images!

tl;dr – ...I dunno, just take like 20 seconds to read it if you’re that interested

Laguna edited this message on 08/13/2008 10:59AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Laguna Posted:

Inane’s link spamming wasn’t boring, huh? Log in to see images!

And just posting the same stupid words in every thread you see also is original, isn’t it? Log in to see images!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Inane’s link spamming wasn’t boring, huh? Log in to see images!

And just posting the same stupid words in every thread you see also is original, isn’t it? Log in to see images!

I didn’t say what I was doing was original. Of course it’s not original, it’s very unoriginal if anything. But I don’t care, it amuses me and that’s what counts for me.

In fairness, link spamming is always boring. But that’s what it’s supposed to be – boring and annoying to others. So you can’t really use that..

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Laguna Posted:

In fairness, link spamming is always boring. But that’s what it’s supposed to be – boring and annoying to others. So you can’t really use that..

It’s not. When S_W posted the ‘Sunshine and Lollypops’ link everywhere it made me happy. Log in to see images!

Gusplease 4 mod ~*fArTz*~

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

p good troll thread IMO

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

im a top tier troll

id say the **** you guys are pretty low tier they aren’t very good. peace

Snake Eyes

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

GAIA RULES!

gigerth Posted:

im a top tier troll

id say the **** you guys are pretty low tier they aren’t very good. peace

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

wild_**** and his alts are p lame (and really old).

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

BATTLE 2 DETH

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Lord Shplane Posted:

BATTLE 2 DETH

i will fight teh trolls!!!11Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

i will fight teh trolls!!!11Log in to see images!

SHUT UP STOP INTERRUPTING MY male reproductive organ FIGHT

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Lord Shplane Posted:

SHUT UP STOP INTERRUPTING MY male reproductive organ FIGHT

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Team ****YouBus! **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU!

ZOMG We are the bestest trolls evAr!11!!!1! Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Biff Weasley Posted:

Team ****YouBus! **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU!

ZOMG We are the bestest trolls evAr!11!!!1! Log in to see images!

Yes, that is what TSB needs to do next week.

Become Team ****YouBus and troll horribly while screaming about what amazing trolls you are, all the while using bad grammar and having a furry player with a horrible name something like “2448yyympmpmpmpmyyy2448”.

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Lord Shplane Posted:

Yes, that is what TSB needs to do next week.

Become Team ****YouBus and troll horribly while screaming about what amazing trolls you are, all the while using bad grammar and having a furry player with a horrible name something like “2448yyympmpmpmpmyyy2448”.

**** YOU!!!!!!!11!!1! Gawd I r amazing troll. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ps **** You!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

duhhh, we r smertbrins!!! wi sow smrat!!! lookiyus! lookit! lookit! lookit us!!! plase lewkit us111!! we r dieyin for atenchun!1!1

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!