Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News DOMINATION THEME WEEK: August 13th

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

I like themes, how about you? What’s a theme? THAT’S WHAT!

Starting Wednesday at 9PM EST is DOMINATION week!

Wha-? Oh ok.. so it’s not a theme.. it’s just Domination. JUST Domination you say? Well how about updates then! The following changes are new this week and will remain until such a time that we think of better ideas.

– Antifreeze limit is now doubled (Happy Gambling!)

– INCIT will continue to earn chocolate scoops for each victory

– In Forumbuildr2.0 Beta, you will now get chocolate scoops for every 5 “upvotes” intead of the previous manner in which they were earned

– While in a raid you can still earn “Solo Vanilla” but now, instead of 8, you’ll earn 2 vanilla (the 8 “solo vanilla” is meant for solo users only, not raiders!)

Thanks and good luck!

<END TRANSMISSION>

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

INCIT will continue to earn chocolate scoops for each victory

Hooray!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

In Forumbuildr2.0 Beta, you will now get chocolate scoops for every 5 “upvotes” intead of the previous manner in which they were earned

Double Hooray!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

- Antifreeze limit is now doubled

Well, SG94 will be a little happier, I guess. Me too since I’m competing here this week. XD

- INCIT will continue to earn chocolate scoops for each victory

I still dislike INCIT, but this is still good for people who like it. Why it was disabled?

- In Forumbuildr2.0 Beta, you will now get chocolate scoops for every 5 “upvotes” intead of the previous manner in which they were earned

MUCH. NEEDED. CHANGE. Thanks seriously.

- While in a raid you can still earn “Solo Vanilla” but now, instead of 8, you’ll earn 2 vanilla (the 8 “solo vanilla” is meant for solo users only, not raiders!)

Interesting. I don’t think this will really diminish the scoop potential of a raid, but it’s still nice anyway.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Dude, that’s awesome. INCIT may live yet again!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

****in’ sweet, INCIT needs more players.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

A mbumive increase in ForumBuildr scoops should go hand in hand with implementing something like the suggestion I made here (cap forumbuildr submissions) to:

a) level the playing field so players can reach the cap upon proving they can make successful submissions for a significant time without being required to have been around since forever (much like we have a rather low level cap in character progress). The differences in scoop potential are becoming rather ridiculous, with a 42-7 advantage for some players over new contributors.

b) decrease the incentive for ForumBuildr fraud which happens more than incidentally (new case unearthed just today). I’m actually quite flabbergasted at the easy treatment cheaters get, as FB is obviously by its very nature vulnerable to abuse: and half-a-day “perm”bans are not much of a deterrent.

Other than that most changes seem logical. One thing though on solo vanilla: Is it 2 for chars who have joined the raid or also chars in a klan that has a raid active?

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/12/2008 5:06PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

SG94 Posted:

Other than that most changes seem logical. One thing though on solo vanilla: Is it 2 for chars who have joined the raid or also chars in a klan that has a raid active?

I imagine it is the former, since it doesn’t make a lot of sense to penalize someone who is not also earning clan vanilla alongside their solo vanilla.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I imagine it is the former, since it doesn’t make a lot of sense to penalize someone who is not also earning clan vanilla alongside their solo vanilla.

That would make the most sense to me as well, but I’d rather have confirmation. Kinda nasty to find out that kind of stuff during a raid.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

and to address the other changes: people who both participate heavily in forumbuildr and do solo vanilla are going to be able to compete with raiders (except those like plk and myself who also participate heavily in forumbuildr, usually)

now if the top brackets get fragmented a little more, then a raider in a group of compeditive soloers will be bumholed to all hell.

looks like dom is gonna be a lot more competitive.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 08/12/2008 5:07PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Great changes with INCIT, double the gambling, and Forumbuildr. Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

For Clarification..

– While you are in a raid you can earn Vanilla in two ways; 1) the raid pwns 12 forums, you get 1 vanilla 2) you pwn 4 forums at the same time, you get 2 vanilla.

If you are not in a raid and you pwn 4 forums, you will continue to get 8 vanilla scoops.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I don’t see an advantage or reason for a player using their visits while joined to a raid, unless they don’t have alts. Klan raid without using visits on your main, but instead with just alts not joined to the raid (and earn solo scoops on them with forward planning and coordination) then solo raid later with the alt that was joined to the raid. Basically, you still don’t need to make any choice between solo and klan raiding.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/12/2008 5:58PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I don’t see an advantage or reason for a player using their visits while joined to a raid, unless they don’t have alts. Klan raid without using visits on your main, but instead with just alts not joined to the raid (and earn solo scoops on them with forward planning and coordination) then solo raid later with the alt that was joined to the raid. Basically, you still don’t need to make any choice between solo and klan raiding.

Yup, and it’s enough of a major advantage still that this was recently posted on the Team 0 stall . . .

scully: i’m laying off dom until someone else pulls ahead of me. I think rickets gonna get first, so it makes no sense for me to be in 2nd two seasons in a row. (if i want a different peen anyway)

I’d say that is a pretty solid endorsement that klan vanilla is basically immune to the recent changes and can still 100% choose not only who wins week to week, but who will win the season and in what order.

I do love the new changes, but man, the predetermined thing is pretty sad.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

if everyone in the top bracket goes balls out then there’s no real guarantee, esp. with these changes. but Ricket and I got a pretty good headstart, and the only folks gaining on me seems to be betas, so… it makes sense to hang back for a while.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 08/12/2008 6:58PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

basically I am saying it’d be nice if someone could prove me wrong, or at least try to.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

1. Alts who pwn forums while a raid is active and from within a klan only earn 2 solo vanilla scoops, even if they’re not joined to the raid.

2. Alts cannot join or exit the klan while a raid is active. The alt shuffle is deathly boring. Klan raiding needs to be interesting before other players are going to give it a go.

3. Early end to season 2 so we can put a stop to the silliness of the top bracket.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/12/2008 7:35PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

1) makes sense

2) that’s fine, but it would halve the scoops one receives from a raid, making it almost pointless against doing forumbuildr and solo vanilla, at this point. (though other adjustments could be made in the name of re-balancing)

3) why, because some folks are cleaning up? you must be a baseball fan. anyway it’d be unfair to everyone whose playing for peen to cut the season short. It’d be nice, though, to know how long a season should be, in the first place.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

basically I am saying it’d be nice if someone could prove me wrong, or at least try to.

Ok. Log in to see images!

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

– Antifreeze limit is now doubled (Happy Gambling!)

Whatever.

– INCIT will continue to earn chocolate scoops for each victory

There needs to be a cap on this, but I’m fine with the idea.

– In Forumbuildr2.0 Beta, you will now get chocolate scoops for every 5 “upvotes” intead of the previous manner in which they were earned

Awesome, thanks.

– While in a raid you can still earn “Solo Vanilla” but now, instead of 8, you’ll earn 2 vanilla (the 8 “solo vanilla” is meant for solo users only, not raiders!)

Enh, I’m not sure why they even need to get two, but it’s better than doing nothing.

Keep up the good work, etc.

Pluvius edited this message on 08/13/2008 11:06AM

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Pluvius Posted:

There needs to be a cap [on incit], but I’m fine with the idea.

why? and what kind of limit were you thinking of?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!