Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] My bookmarks page is attacking me!

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

As per my post in general role playing I thought this was all a joke. But it’s become more serious so I’m posting it here!

As you can see giant teeth are attacking! That counter may be a bomb I’m not sure.

So it’s stretching your images? Do you have a widescreen monitor set at a high resolution?

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

So it’s stretching your images? Do you have a widescreen monitor set at a high resolution?

If you would see 2 icons are misplaced also. It’s a invasion!

You have to answer the question, though: Do you have a widescreen monitor set at a high resolution?

No one can help with computer issues if we can’t get some info about the problem. Log in to see images!

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

You have to answer the question, though: Do you have a widescreen monitor set at a high resolution?

No one can help with computer issues if we can’t get some info about the problem. Log in to see images!

No. But the attack keeps coming! They are trying to eat my other post to get rid of the proof help!

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

And why exactly are you covering the address?

^Edit: Yeah, what’s with that?

Yeah, I guess that picture explains that that’s not the problem.

What do you mean by “attacks?” Could it be something with your Flash installation? Gone to any weird sites lately? Tell me anything about your computer/surfing/security.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 08/12/2008 9:48AM

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

SLAVE-JEWESS Posted:

And why exactly are you covering the address?

Because..

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

^Edit: Yeah, what’s with that?

Yeah, I guess that picture explains that that’s not the problem.

What do you mean by “attacks?” Could it be something with your Flash installation? Gone to any weird sites lately? Tell me anything about your computer/surfing/security.

I can bumure you it’s nothing with my flash, java, computer, or monitar.

What are you playing a game or just messing with us? Don’t come post it in here, then. Forget you.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Unblock the URL and answer questions or take this back to General Role-Playing.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

MC Banhammer Posted:

Unblock the URL and answer questions or take this back to General Role-Playing.

But forumwarz might start attacking other players! We have to get the word out!

Also, alot of things in forumwarz is java.

fat edited this message on 08/12/2008 10:06AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Right then. Off to General RP with you.

And since you already have a thread there, this one is superfluous.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!