Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay If you are in Flamers of Loahting or Sisterhood odf the Quivering Rose you are obviously a gigantic fabulous person

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Seriously. Both of these klans suck balls. They don’t do anything gameplay-wise, they hardly post. What’s up with that? Why would people be in FoL? Because you play KoL? Because it’s the biggest klan that will take ANYONE? That’s about the gayest thing ever, seriously. Needless to say, you were my first klan, that I dumped before applying to…

SotQR…

I was once one of you. Back when you were ****ing awesome. Hell, you didn’t get unique klan E-Peen for nothing! I remember how sorry I was to miss the first raid… But now, it saddens me to say that you have no more reason to exist than KoLOL. Seriously guys, quit it. It’s over. It’s been over for months. Right now your continued existence only sullies my memories of being in the one klan with all the great players, like Escher, whom we all miss so.

Please. Stop. Existing.

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Don’t feed the trolls guys, SG is just looking to increase his Flamebate. Anyone who posts after my post is a huge fabulous person.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Dobby the House Elf Posted:

his

HAHAHAHA there is a FEMALE on the internet let’s call hetr a man! Funny!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Dobby the House Elf Posted:

Don’t feed the trolls guys, SG is just looking to increase his Flamebate. Anyone who posts after my post is a huge fabulous person.

At least there is a topic in these. Its not just spam thread or another potentially endless contest.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Pim Fortuyn

Avatar: 49668 Tue Jan 13 14:04:32 -0500 2009

[Lijst Pim Fortuyn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Of course, trolling and flamebate whoring are sort of a given when it comes to SG94 posts. She does have a point, though. The two klans she mentions show very little notable activity, especially considering their size.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG94 Posted:

they hardly post

You don’t know that. Perhaps they post quite frequently — in their own private forums.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

all klans lick ballsack compared to **** YOU..hehe..we got yer numbers

off da bathroom wall Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!