Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Threadnomancy spam - someone explain this to me please.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

When kittiejenn was dragging up some cool old threads, I got it.

What the hell is the point of unearthing the dead threads and posting a stupid link? Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

You’re a fat, pimply ****. **** off!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

if you dont like it, then dont look..?

Scullyangel gazes jealously upon klan **** You atop a hill of its victims’ corpses. She lays spread-eagled on top, slowly and painfully dying of troll poisoning, well-worn woman's genitalsflaps swaying in the breeze…

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Scullyangel gazes jealously upon klan **** You atop a hill of its victims’ corpses. She lays spread-eagled on top, slowly and painfully dying of troll poisoning, well-worn woman's genitalsflaps swaying in the breeze…

scully >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1337xxxlolololsomething.

You don’t mess with her.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

shut up, monkey

Fran Posted:

scully >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1337xxxlolololsomething.

You don’t mess with her.

I was referring to her giant, gaping woman's genitals with its brown, dead lips.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You’re a fat, pimply ****. **** off!

You’re utterly adorable and I thank you for caring, but you didn’t answer my question.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

I was referring to her giant, gaping woman's genitals with its brown, dead lips.

lol you are so awesome Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

You’re utterly adorable and I thank you for caring, but you didn’t answer my question.

I’m not into chicks, but thanks for the offer.
The answer is 42.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

No 42 is not the correct answer, although it is Mulder’s apartment number. Log in to see images!

Can someone with a clue please chime in here, trolls of the world is this “an epic troll” move, or just something to do when you haven’t got the creativity to make a new post?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

No 42 is not the correct answer, although it is Mulder’s apartment number. Log in to see images!

Can someone with a clue please chime in here, trolls of the world is this “an epic troll” move, or just something to do when you haven’t got the creativity to make a new post?

we arent posting..? well dont you make great sense this morning…not.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Recent research has shown that nobody in klan **** you has a proper real life, that’s why they post useless crap at the internets.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Recent research has shown that nobody in klan **** you has a proper real life, that’s why they post useless crap at the internets.

just like you

Those bumped threads all fit together in the sacred geometry and your feeble mind couldn’t possibly comprehendLog in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

just like you

These posts… I believe they are referred to as “NO U” posts? Surely you know they are the mark of incompetence.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

These posts… I believe they are referred to as “NO U” posts? Surely you know they are the mark of incompetence.

-and here we have a case of ego blinding the individual to reality of their own lives, ignorant to the incredibly rich irony within their own statements

**** **** **** a duck

screw a kangaroo

fingerbang orangutan

orgy at the zoo!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I guess he wanted to spam his link, but deep in his heart he knew no one bothers to look at his threads, so he bumped some old ones instead.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

crayoncakes Posted:

I guess he wanted to spam his link, but deep in his heart he knew no one bothers to look at his threads, so he bumped some old ones instead.

Ah, that makes sense.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!