Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Because I need to get it out before I have to break down and cry... again.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

My sister is 24.

It was a few months ago the first time she found out she had “Lesions” on her cervix. That was the explanation they initially gave her. No idea what it was or why it was there. Another month revealed that they were cysts, possibly cancerous but not for sure.

My sister had to go through the painful procedure of getting them removed.

That was in April.

Last week, she went back to the doctor for a check up. The cysts are not gone and she has to go through the pain of getting them removed again.

If it doesn’t work this time, my 24 year old sister has to have a hysterectomy…

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It isnt a total loss. She might not be able to carry her own child, but she can freeze eggs and have a surrogate carry them. Adoption is always out there too. It is sad, but she will still be alive and well, and able to create and care for children, it will just be a little more challenging.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

A better alternative would have been sharing it with a forum of people who actually care. Non RP forum or not.

MC Banhammer Edit: There is no purpose I can see to this post other than trolling. So I am treating it as such.

S-J: I can add nothing more than Sapper said regarding the situation, and I am sorry for your and your family’s sadness at this time.

Heh, I can sure call it, only six people even cared enough to post. Keep your inreal problems that no one cares about to yourself.

Death Merchant was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Death Merchant edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

SLAVE JEWESS: Im sorry to hear that, keep us updated on her progress. She will be in my thoughts and prayers Log in to see images!

and Death Merchant you have been reported.

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

i will pray for your sisters speedy recovery, god bless.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

My 30 year old sister had a rare cancer that almost killed her. It was a fast moving cancer that, in weeks, took over her ovaries, uterus and cervix.

We thought she had a kidney infection, then we thought she had an ovarian cyst, then we wound up hearing she had six months to live. The doctor told us he’d never seen something like it.

Three days later, after the biopsy, they told us that it was a different cancer than originally thought, and her chance of survival was 95%. (If she’d waited a few more weeks, that would have dropped a lot.)

I’m not minimizing what your sister is going through at all, but considering the loss of ability to reproduce versus the loss of your sister, I think it’s good to look at the positive side, that if it’s cancer, the cancer has been caught and she’s alive.

My sister didn’t have the time to freeze eggs or prepare in any way. She went to sleep thinking she was having a cyst removed and woke up hearing that she had a hysterectomy and would die soon.

She’s still alive, and I consider that a huge miracle. I’ll send good thoughts your sister’s way, and yours as well. I spent a lot of days sitting on a bench outside a strange hospital, crying, for the loss of children she might have, for the loss of my sister. I’m so grateful she’s here.

P.S. If you ever want to talk to someone who’s been where you are (sort of), feel free to TM me. Maybe not everyone on this forum would care, but I certainly do. Best thoughts.

Janie edited this message on 08/10/2008 1:18PM

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

Thank you for everyone that said nice stuff.

I know it’s not the worst thing that can happen. I just don’t want my sister to have to go through any more pain that she already has.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hi S-J;

There’s nothing I can add to what’s already been said, just that I am another person who is thinking of you and your sister as you struggle through this.

All the best.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Pretty much what enire said.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Death Merchant Posted:

A better alternative would have been sharing it with a forum of people who actually care. Non RP forum or not.

MC Banhammer Edit: There is no purpose I can see to this post other than trolling. So I am treating it as such.

S-J: I can add nothing more than Sapper said regarding the situation, and I am sorry for your and your family’s sadness at this time.

Heh, I can sure call it, only six people even cared enough to post. Keep your inreal problems that no one cares about to yourself.

Man, you’re so edgy.

As for SJ, sorry to hear that.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

sorry to hear it, sj. my sincere wishes of good health to your sis

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

@Death Merchant: You were banned for trolling above, and then you came back and edited your post to include even more trolling?

Enjoy your longer ban this time and think over whether you’re going to do it again. Because if you do, I’m going to permaban you. Threads like this are the absolute WORST place for trolling. So, bye.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

MC Banhammer Posted:

@Death Merchant: You were banned for trolling above, and then you came back and edited your post to include even more trolling?

Enjoy your longer ban this time and think over whether you’re going to do it again. Because if you do, I’m going to permaban you. Threads like this are the absolute WORST place for trolling. So, bye.

All hail MC Banhammer!

Anyway, I hope your sister beats this cancer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!