Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Going to the Doctor...

No, walking pneumonia is just a weaker pneumonia. “Pneumonia” just means a build-up of fluid in your lungs. It can knock you flat on your back so that you’re bed-ridden if it’s bad, but if it’s not that bad it can just give you a persistent cough. It may or may not get worse over time but you need some antibiotics. If it’s due to mold, you’d need something that kills mold.

If you’ve got a cough that doesn’t go away and especially if it’s producing a lot of phlegm and you have a heavy feeling in your chest, you really should just go to the doctor. Over time, it can cause scarring in your lungs that can lead to chronic bronchitis.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

No, walking pneumonia is just a weaker pneumonia. “Pneumonia” just means a build-up of fluid in your lungs. It can knock you flat on your back so that you’re bed-ridden if it’s bad, but if it’s not that bad it can just give you a persistent cough. It may or may not get worse over time but you need some antibiotics. If it’s due to mold, you’d need something that kills mold.

If you’ve got a cough that doesn’t go away and especially if it’s producing a lot of phlegm and you have a heavy feeling in your chest, you really should just go to the doctor. Over time, it can cause scarring in your lungs that can lead to chronic bronchitis.

I’m so glad someone else has heard of walking pneumonia. I was starting to think my mom made it up. XD

And yeah, I have to get a doctor’s appointment by the end of the month, so I’ll definitely be going… And I’m sure they’ll WTF at me when I tell them all my problems… But I’m just seriously scared that they’ll test me and find out there’s something seriously wrong.

I’ve had trouble with mold before… When I was younger, an apartment we lived in had black mold in the vents, and it made me and my cousin sick for three months before the doctors could figure out what it was. At first, they thought we had Mono. o_O;;

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!