Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Going to the Doctor...

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I just had a thought:

... ... ...

What happens if, when I go to the doctor, they find out that I actually am sick with something?

I have alot of problems, and I’m out of shape.

I’m always tired or feeling drained and lately it’s hard to concentrate.

I haven’t had an actual period for years now, only random spotting.

My vision is deteriorating, and sometimes it’s impossible to focus and I get disoriented.

I have migranes, and breathing problems, and stomach problems.

I also have frequent “hot flashes” where even though it’s not warm, I’m too hot.

The one that scares me the most, though, is the breathing problems.

Often, I feel dizzy or ill because my chest feels funny. Not heart attack funny, but more like…. I can’t breathe well.

I cough alot, and more often than not I cough stuff up when I do.

When I wake up in the morning, my throat is clogged with gunk, and sometimes it makes funny noises when I breathe.

I have very little stamina, and I get out of breath quickly.

... ... ...

I’m actually really scared. I normally don’t like to bring this stuff up, because I don’t want people to think I’m a hypochondriac, but….

For the past few months, I’ve just felt like something’s wrong.

I always say that I’m going to die by age 35, and that if something happens I’m just going to go with it instead of fighting fate, but….

When you’re actually faced with questions concerning your own mortality, and the possibility that you could actually die, it’s scary.

... ... ...

And this doesn’t make me feel any better.

... ... ...

I know that most of this stuff can probably be cleared up with:

Get on birth control so your hormones are balanced.

Lose weight.

Don’t smoke.

Get new glbumes.

Fix your sleep schedule.

Get medication.

... ... ...

But…. What if it’s actually more serious than that?

There’s alot of health problems that run in my family.

Cancer, leukemia, diabetes, asthma, heart problems, and so on….

... ... ...

I feel like I need to go lay down.

Yay, panic attack.

Girl A edited this message on 08/10/2008 4:18AM

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Not even chansy and nurse joy can help you.

FAT!!!

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

You probably have a tumor.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Underscorewas Posted:

You probably have a tumor.

where and on what basis? o.o

Could be a chronic disease like emphysema or chronic bronchitis, just plain pneumonia that scarred your lungs from lack of treatment.

The emphysema and bronchitis are incurable. They are caused by your smoking.

Have a nice day!

Addendum: Your reproductive issues (and a lot of the symptoms) are probably unrelated and something like polycystic ovary syndrome or an STD. Probably an STD you ****ing ****.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 08/10/2008 4:39AM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Could be a chronic disease like emphysema or chronic bronchitis bronchitis, just plain pneumonia that scarred your lungs from lack of treatment.

The emphysema and bronchitis are incurable.

Have a nice day!

that’s actually what I’m worried about. x_x;;

Oops I edited it.

(**** you)

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Addendum: Your reproductive issues (and a lot of the symptoms) are probably unrelated and something like polycystic ovary syndrome or an STD. Probably an STD you ****ing ****.

Well, actually, my family has been telling me to get checked out for that first one you mentioned for years, because my aunt had something like it, called endometriosis…. But the STD thing is highly unlikely, seeing as I’ve only dated/slept with one person, and she’s free of STDs — the military checked her for everything before she had her baby.

Endometriosis is very common, but it’s more likely to cause excessive menstruation rather than stop it altogether. I guess if it was so bad that it was literally plugging you up it might fit.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Smoking will put it’s hand up to every one of those symptoms, and maybe Type 2 diabetes – lifestyle change looming for you.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Endometriosis is very common, but it’s more likely to cause excessive menstruation rather than stop it altogether. I guess if it was so bad that it was literally plugging you up it might fit.

Before I stopped bleeding, it used to be really bad… Like, I was bedridden for the full 7 days and it was just… TMI gross. x_x;; I always joke that since it was so bad back in the beginning, I just bled myself out. Like I must’ve had a really low egg count and now I’m in WAY early menopause or something. x_x

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

200KillerWasps Posted:

Smoking will put it’s hand up to every one of those symptoms, and maybe Type 2 diabetes – lifestyle change looming for you.

I know… The ****ty part is, while I was growing up, both my parents smoked… And now my girlfriend and my room mates smoke…. For me, it’s more of a social “everyone else is doing it” kind of thing, unless I’m really upset or bored. If the doctors told me to quit, I would, and I don’t think it’d be too much of a problem for me… But it’d be hard living around all those other people that still do. It’s not like I can force them to quit, too, y’know? That, and…. Aside from cigarettes, I’m an occasional “recreational” pot smoker… And I’m not sure if I’d wanna quit that one entirely, since… It’s fun. x_x;;

You have to smoke a ****load of pot for it to affect your lungs, though I doubt it’s good for lungs that are already ruined. It’s the regular smoking, and it’s your parents’ fault. It’s really irresponsible for parents to smoke around their kids. It almost always sentences the kids to becoming a smoker themselves.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You have to smoke a ****load of pot for it to affect your lungs, though I doubt it’s good for lungs that are already ruined. It’s the regular smoking, and it’s your parents’ fault. It’s really irresponsible for parents to smoke around their kids. It almost always sentences the kids to becoming a smoker themselves.

Well, in my parents’ defense, my mom quit smoking when she got pregnant with me and I don’t think she started up again until I was around five, and my dad quit smoking last year and has been doing good with it. Both of them were always like “Don’t do this when you grow up, it’s a bad habit.” And really, until I was about 18 I never wanted to… And then my girlfriend started smoking, and I couldn’t convince her to quit, and it kinda turned into one of those “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” situations. That, and it’s one of those “smoking is hardcore, and everyone else is doing it” kinda things… And, since I kinda fall under the ‘emo’ category, the prospect of “slow suicide” and being able to hurt myself without ‘actually’ hurting myself seemed like a good idea at the time. x_x;; Of course, thinking about it now, it’s a dumb idea. —- One of my friends told me once that smoking pot can actually help you cough up some of the crap that cigarettes put in your lungs… Is that true or BS? Because, of that’s why I’m coughing up crap all the time….

Uh no. It’s BS.

Marijuana doesn’t contain the chemical male reproductive organtail that cigarettes do, but it’s not good for your lungs. Coughing up mucus all the time is not a good sign no matter what. And it should be noted that the reason smoking pot isn’t considered as damaging is because you just don’t smoke as much. If you smoked the same amount as cigarettes, you’d get the same or worse damage (since it’s unfiltered and inhaled more deeply).

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Uh no. It’s BS.

Marijuana doesn’t contain the chemical male reproductive organtail that cigarettes do, but it’s not good for your lungs. Coughing up mucus all the time is not a good sign no matter what. And it should be noted that the reason smoking pot isn’t considered as damaging is because you just don’t smoke as much. If you smoked the same amount as cigarettes, you’d get the same or worse damage (since it’s unfiltered and inhaled more deeply).

I figured as much. XD

Though, the coughing up stuff could also be attributed to the fact that the head of our bed is right under a window and we leave it open all the time… And there’s probably mold there because of it. But… IDK.

It could be pneumonia, as I said, which could be due to mold. I wouldn’t usually jump to fresh air = mold, though.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

It could be pneumonia, as I said, which could be due to mold. I wouldn’t usually jump to fresh air = mold, though.

Well, it’s not the fresh air that I worry about, it’s the fact that it’s usually really warm inside, and really cold outside, and that causes alot of condensation and humidity… And that can put mold in the windowsill/wall and in the pillows that are right under it, and it kinda makes the air feel like it’s just sitting heavy in your lungs… I remember my mom talking about something called “walking pneumonia” when I was younger, something about it staying in your lungs and being hard to detect until it was realy bad, or something like that… Dunno if it’s real or not, though.

CRAWLINGCHAOS

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m thinking AIDS.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

CRAWLINGCHAOS Posted:

I’m thinking AIDS.

You can’t get AIDS unless you’re born with it or come in contact with the bodily fluids of people who have it. o_O;;

However, I have a cousin who was born with a ****ty immune system, and that’s kinda like AIDS… But I think that was because she was a crack-baby, so that wouldn’t be hereditary. x_x;;

My immune system might be kind of low because I’m hardly ever around people, so I get sick easily, but… No AIDS. I think I’d be dead by now, or covered in sores or something. >>;;

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!