Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help I have a serious question for clan "**** You"

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I can’t help but notice that the great majority of your threads are simply a leading title followed by a post containing only the words “**** You”, sometimes in bold and allcaps. I understand that perhaps at the beginning these may have been amusing to you, and I understand the thrill that young people get from using foul language indiscriminately in this online haven from consequences, but do you really believe these threads are worthwhile? I am reminded of young, spoiled children, screaming obscenities in a public place for attention. Is that really the image you want your online personas to evoke?

Maybe I’m too old for this.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Their modus operandi is blatant, but their motives shrouded in mystery. If there were a clan comparable to the Voynich Mbumcript, its name would be “**** You”.

Lo! Log in to see images!

♫♫♫♫ TAKE THE MILEY CYRUS QUIZ!!! ♫♫♫♫

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I find it most fabulous person that you, a fellow of most capital intellect, would not see the need for attention displayed by my contemporaries. Attention, you may or may not realize, comes in many forms, and you are supplying one of them. Perhaps you should take your ‘serious questions’ elsewhere.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

tame Posted:

I find it most fabulous person that you, a fellow of most capital intellect, would not see the need for attention displayed by my contemporaries. Attention, you may or may not realize, comes in many forms, and you are supplying one of them. Perhaps you should take your ‘serious questions’ elsewhere.

If you had an ounce of reading comprehension, you would see that I have indeed noticed this cry to be noticed. I have no qualms about giving them the attention they crave if there is even a chance that my words will reach beyond the shells they built around their insecurities and somehow give them a moment of true self-awareness. I can only hope that they might begin to ask themselves, “Why is it that I am making terrible threads, devoid of humor, when I could be reading a good book or enjoying the outdoors?”

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

BirdofPrey Posted:

If you had an ounce of reading comprehension, you would see that I have indeed noticed this cry to be noticed. I have no qualms about giving them the attention they crave if there is even a chance that my words will reach beyond the shells they built around their insecurities and somehow give them a moment of true self-awareness. I can only hope that they might begin to ask themselves, “Why is it that I am making terrible threads, devoid of humor, when I could be reading a good book or enjoying the outdoors?”

**** YOU or I’ll cut myself Log in to see images!

PS NOW CAN I JOIN **** YOU?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

When they are done with their tantrums we’ll still be here.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

BirdofPrey Posted:

”Why is it that I am making terrible threads, devoid of humor, when I could be reading a good book or enjoying the outdoors?”

That’s ****ing hilarious coming from you.

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ah, pardon my crbum responds earlier. I do understand what you mean, and I’m afraid that my compatriots are more obliged to entertaining themselves via their chaotic ways. However, as you yourself may discover, some have reached out from the primordial tomfoolery and are seeking the aether of higher intellectual functionality. Or, perhaps, you yourself do recall your days on the ‘shortbus’. Now look unto yourself and see what you’ve become! Subverting the realms of the non-roleplaying forums with your high-minded wind-baggery and so forth. Perhaps one should see things from a different angle. Perhaps you are the ‘yin’ to our ‘yang,’ if you pardon the phrase. Perhaps our polar opposites create the balance that would otherwise send this world of ours tumbling into stagnation and disinterest.

From the office of tame,

Signed, tame.

Referee-re

Level 7 Re-Re

BirdofPrey Posted:

I can’t help but notice that the great majority of your threads are simply a leading title followed by a post containing only the words “**** You”, sometimes in bold and allcaps. I understand that perhaps at the beginning these may have been amusing to you, and I understand the thrill that young people get from using foul language indiscriminately in this online haven from consequences, but do you really believe these threads are worthwhile? I am reminded of young, spoiled children, screaming obscenities in a public place for attention. Is that really the image you want your online personas to evoke?

1338h4x Posted:

That’s ****ing hilarious coming from you.

There are two penalties on the play.

****ty comeback on number 1338h4x.

And TL;DR hypocrisy on Team Smartbrains

The penalties offset, replay the down.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

BirdofPrey Posted:

Yes.

**** YOU

Indeed, I agree that the level of discourse on these internet forums should be raised for the betterment of the community and Lorem ipsum dolet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestib. Kulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris. Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. great times sociis natoque. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla dui. Fusce feugiat malesuada odio. Morbi nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci ac sem. Duis ultricies pharetra magna. Donec acgreat timessan malesuada orci. Donec sit amet eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit:

Fusce euismod consequat ante lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Pellentesque sed dolor aiquam congue fermentum nisl

Mauris acgreat timessan nulla vel diam sed in lacus ut enim

Mauris fermentum dictum magna. Sed laoreet aliquam leo. Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis ac turpis. Integer rutrum ante eu lacus.

Vivamus eget nibh. Etiam cursus leo vel metus. Nulla facilisi. Aenean nec eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sollicitudin velit sed leo. Ut pharetra augue nec augue. Nam elit magna, hendrerit sit amet, tincidunt ac, viverra sed, nulla. Donec porta diam eu mbumaLorem ipsum dolet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestib. Kulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris. Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. great times sociis natoque. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla dui. Fusce feugiat malesuada odio. Morbi nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci ac sem. Duis ultricies pharetra magna. Donec acgreat timessan malesuada orci. Donec sit amet eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit:

Mauris fermentum dictum magna. Sed laoreet aliquam leo. Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis ac turpis. Integer rutrum ante eu lacus.

Vivamus eget nibh. Etiam cursus leo vel metus. Nulla facilisi. Aenean nec eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sollicitudin velit sed leo. Ut pharetra augue nec augue. Nam elit magna, hendrerit sit amet, tincidunt ac, viverra sed, nulla. Donec porta diam eu mbuma.

Lorem ipsum dolet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestib. Kulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris. Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. great times sociis natoque. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla dui. Fusce feugiat malesuada odio. Morbi nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci ac sem. Duis ultricies pharetra magna. Donec acgreat timessan malesuada orci. Donec sit amet eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit:

Vivamus eget nibh. Etiam cursus leo vel metus. Nulla facilisi. Aenean nec eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse sollicitudin velit sed leo. Ut pharetra augue nec augue. Nam elit magna, hendrerit sit amet, tincidunt ac, viverra sed, nulla. Donec porta diam eu mbuma.

Lorem ipsum dolet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent vestib. Kulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris. Phasellus porta. Fusce suscipit varius mi. great times sociis natoque. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla dui. Fusce feugiat malesuada odio. Morbi nunc odio, gravida at, cursus nec, luctus a, lorem. Maecenas tristique orci ac sem. Duis ultricies pharetra magna. Donec acgreat timessan malesuada orci. Donec sit amet eros. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit:

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally cirgreat timesstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain cirgreat timesstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Good christ, this is boring

Ceciltron

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Man, **** them.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

BirdofPrey Posted:

Why is it that I am making terrible threads, devoid of humor, when I could be reading a good book or enjoying the outdoors?

indeed

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

indeed

Actually, at the moment I am outside and enjoying a good book.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

BirdofPrey Posted:

Actually, at the moment I am outside and enjoying a good book.

wow, you are smart, posting outside and typing at the same time. I wish I could do that Log in to see images!

RANDOM INSULT WORDS ALERT: fine upstanding member of society great times SUCKER JEW
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!