Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV New Show: Fringe

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

From J.J Abrams the creator of Lost, Alias, Cloverfield is back with a new show about Fringe Science IE. Transportation, Speaking to the dead and whatnot.

I like his previous work and i really enjoyed the first episode and it think it sets a nice premise.

Check out the trailer or download the double episode that someone somehow got hold of at your nearest torrent depot.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

In what way is transportation a fringe science? I do not approve of this show, in any case. The last thing this country needs is more uneducated housewives believing in rubbish like this. Show me any fringe science that can stand up to the rigors that real scientific theories have withstood, and I will eat my novel-in-progress.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

BirdofPrey Posted:

In what way is transportation a fringe science? I do not approve of this show, in any case. The last thing this country needs is more uneducated housewives believing in rubbish like this. Show me any fringe science that can stand up to the rigors that real scientific theories have withstood, and I will eat my novel-in-progress.

Yes, I’m beginning to grow weary of psuedointellectuals watching movies or TV shows then spouting the nonsense forced upon them there. The average citizen doesn’t have a good understanding of what the scientific method is let alone the critical thinking skills to to put pseudo science up to the test.

Personally, I blame the education system. It glosses over the logical nature of science and makes it appear as if it’s theories are mysterious and strange. The public school system always held me back, as you know, Dearest Bopthalomew. I was always informing my teachers of their treacherous wrongdoings and was only punished for it.

Today’s society without a doubt discourages intellectualism.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I don’t really expect to learn anything from it, after all it’s just entertainment.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

OLD NEWS

It looks alright, but I can’t be bothered to check it out, despite the fact that I am a ****ing mbumive Lost fanboy

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Laguna Posted:

It looks alright, but I can’t be bothered to check it out, despite the fact that I am a ****ing mbumive Lost fanboy

The trailer looks ****, episode is better.

Echuu edited this message on 08/08/2008 12:47AM

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

nanaintelligentjesus gets you SMART IN YOUR BRAINS Posted:

Yes, I’m beginning to grow weary of psuedointellectuals watching movies or TV shows then spouting the nonsense forced upon them there. The average citizen doesn’t have a good understanding of what the scientific method is let alone the critical thinking skills to to put pseudo science up to the test.

Personally, I blame the education system. It glosses over the logical nature of science and makes it appear as if it’s theories are mysterious and strange. The public school system always held me back, as you know, Dearest Bopthalomew. I was always informing my teachers of their treacherous wrongdoings and was only punished for it.

Today’s society without a doubt discourages intellectualism.

Indeed.

Murderousness

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

it’s theories

Apostrophe unnecessary. Get a little more smart in those brains.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

They’ve already done this, but only at a sub-molecular spin level I think.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Murderousness Posted:

Apostrophe unnecessary. Get a little more smart in those brains.

Your name isn’t an actual word.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

And even though your avatar might lead one to believe so, you are not Ron Paul either.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Echuu Posted:

The trailer looks ****, episode is better.

Oh ****! I missed the part of your post that there’s a double episode out haha Log in to see images!

I might well download that, thanks man

Murderousness

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Your name isn’t an actual word.

Note: “related forms”

Sorry, try again.

Although I am, in fact, not Ron Paul.

Murderousness edited this message on 08/09/2008 4:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!