Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature E-Peen Suggestion for generating the most bumhurt among 70 Character INCIT fabulous persons

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Also direct instructions to downvote my entries made in the wiki on a serious page:

Some INCIT fabulous person Posted:

* Do not make **** entries like “WWWWWWWW-WWWWWWWWWWWW.” It’s not fun.

* Do not vote for **** entries like “WWWWWWWW-WWWWWWWWWWWW.” It’s not fun.

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I’mma upvote you just for the hell of it.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Also since this topic at least 3 people have taken it upon themselves to indiscriminately downvote my entries. ALL of them.

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

SG94 Posted:

Also since this topic at least 3 people have taken it upon themselves to indiscriminately downvote my entries. ALL of them.

I’d just tell them good luck with it, and let them be…

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Enshoku Posted:

I’d just tell them good luck with it, and let them be…

I could. But thaqt would be in direct violation of the INCIT commandments.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

SG94 Posted:

Also direct instructions to downvote my entries made in the wiki on a serious page:

Do you think these entries should be upvoted? I’m not trying to be a male reproductive organ, I’m just wondering.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

PhineasPoe Posted:

Do you think these entries should be upvoted? I’m not trying to be a male reproductive organ, I’m just wondering.

Do you think all my entries should be downvoted indiscriminately? Do you think a serious wiki article should be vandalised with voting instructions against specific entries you don’t like? Do you remember when INCIT was moderately barable, before Orb and his bumbuddies started getting all fabulous persongy and serious about it? ****ing INCIT commandments, how asinine do people get?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Alot of her entries that are getting downvotes are pretty funny IMO. Her spam entries are at least neutral but unlike Forumbuildr there isn’t a ‘pbum’ option when voting. Some of the top Hall of **** winners have won with some pretty tiresome stuff, which IMO are far more deserving of downvotes than interesting (in a meta-funny way at least) troll-like entries.

PhineasPoe

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

SG94 Posted:

Do you think all my entries should be downvoted indiscriminately?

No, but as others have said before why do you even care? You seem to be the bumhurt one here. It’s ****ty and childish, but what does it even mean? It’s an empty gesture that you’re give meaning to and you’re drawing more of it from people who don’t even care about INCIT (read: everybody)

SG94 Posted:

Do you think a serious wiki article should be vandalised with voting instructions against specific entries you don’t like? Do you remember when INCIT was moderately barable, before Orb and his bumbuddies started getting all fabulous persongy and serious about it? ****ing INCIT commandments, how asinine do people get?

This is Forumwarz. Scratch that. This is the internet. Why are you taking anything seriously?

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Alot of her entries that are getting downvotes are pretty funny IMO. Her spam entries are at least neutral but unlike Forumbuildr there isn’t a ‘pbum’ option when voting. Some of the top Hall of **** winners have won with some pretty tiresome stuff, which IMO are far more deserving of downvotes than interesting (in a meta-funny way at least) troll-like entries.

Thanks. One thing I want to make clear: all my wins are legit. None of them were based on klanvoting or other sorts of manipulation. People genuinely found WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW funnier than the other submissions for one round, andn anyone who’s ever played INCIT and seen the average level of submissions should be able to imagine this.

What really saddens me is wins that were part of me playing not to troll, but for lulz and won when people still enjoyed the game, are now downvoted by 70CS who act like they own INCIT, while they are blind to the fact that they in fact removed all the funny from it.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/07/2008 8:42PM

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

People can get much more asinine that that, ever heard of the ED epilepsy attack? THAT is truly asinine, although you are kind of boned on incit. Any reason in perticular that you incur the disfavor of so many?

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

they’re funny because they’re true. it is embarrbuming when they show the wrong picture.

The first time I saw SG94 use that caption, I thought it was brilliant. The second time I kinda chuckled. After seeing it about a dozen times, I was — unsurprisingly — sick of it. She has a fair number of HOS entries with that caption. I imagine most people are going to upvote the first one they see and then downvote the others. Unless they have a longer attention span than I do.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It’s funny and smart because it’s edgy, and a caption which can apply to any picture, no matter what is shown. Plus, no matter how sick of it you were, it still won. At most it deserved to be ignored.

Counterpoint: has anyone gone through every single one of the top Hall of **** winners and up or downvoted every single entry that actually deserved to be up or downvoted? With so many 0s, I think not.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/07/2008 9:03PM

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

SG94 Posted:

Good job, other two downvoters. Log in to see images! DO NOT BAN SG94 SHE IS ACTUALLY P COOL edited this message on 08/07/2008 9:25PM

PhineasPoe

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’s funny and smart because it’s edgy, and a caption which can apply to any picture, no matter what is shown. Plus, no matter how sick of it you were, it still won. At most it deserved to be ignored.

Counterpoint: has anyone gone through every single one of the top Hall of **** winners and up or downvoted every single entry that actually deserved to be up or downvoted? With so many 0s, I think not.

I know that Murderousness has talked about being serial downvoted, but as far as going through the top of the pops…I don’t think anyone has. It’s a pretty tedious task and motivational posters get tiring when you read countless numbers of them in a row.

I can’t speak for every member, but I’ve never targeted SG94 or anybody. I can also say that there has never been any call on our secret forum or anywhere else to maliciously down vote anybody. SG94 can cite those rules, but the rules say don’t submit or vote for that stuff. It doesn’t say anything about punishing those who do so.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I’m bumhurt because 70 Character thought of this before TSB did. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

only -341? You guys are slacking.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SG94 Posted:

Do you think all my entries should be downvoted indiscriminately? Do you think a serious wiki article should be vandalised with voting instructions against specific entries you don’t like? Do you remember when INCIT was moderately barable, before Orb and his bumbuddies started getting all fabulous persongy and serious about it? ****ing INCIT commandments, how asinine do people get?

i think you care way too much about this game.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Turn the insult against them and wear your uber-negative score with honor. I have to say that I’d rather be on the rock bottom of the score leaderboard than in the middle of it.

lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!