Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing The abundance of juvenile behaviour in this internet-based social network puts one's self in mind of an elementary school playground.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

As any reasonable person knows, people are naturally driven by instincts, whether they care to admit it or not. Given man’s past nature as a pack-based creature, it is only logical to subsequently arrive at the conclusion that we are still very much driven by pack mentality, and the subconscious forming of ‘hierarchies’ and designating alpha males and/or females. Just look at your average schoolyard, the littler kids following the ‘leader’, who may be a bully, or just one who achieves well.

The point I am trying to make here is that it is obvious that the denizens of Forumwarz are more engrossed in such a behavior than is normal. The leaders in particular show large degrees of apathy for the feelings of others, belittling them in order to secure their own feelings of superiority, their position in the ‘pack’, so to speak. The people following these delinquents are even worse, needing to rely on the guidance of an insecure figurehead rather than seeking out their own security.

Normally, such shenanigans would be dismissed as the follies of youth, given the young age of the culprits. However, I am lead to believe that many of the people in this case are of an adult age or lose enough to it, some more than 5 years my senior! This is sickening, I understand that it takes all sorts to make the world and naturally we’re still an instinct-based species, however, I thought that humanity as a whole had evolved at least a LITTLE bit past our ancestral history.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yeah! You tell them! I’m with you all the way! Just tell me what to do to get them in shape and I’ll do it.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Something_Witty Posted:

As any reasonable person knows, people are naturally driven by instincts, whether they care to admit it or not. Given man’s past nature as a pack-based creature, it is only logical to subsequently arrive at the conclusion that we are still very much driven by pack mentality, and the subconscious forming of ‘hierarchies’ and designating alpha males and/or females. Just look at your average schoolyard, the littler kids following the ‘leader’, who may be a bully, or just one who achieves well.

The point I am trying to make here is that it is obvious that the denizens of Forumwarz are more engrossed in such a behavior than is normal. The leaders in particular show large degrees of apathy for the feelings of others, belittling them in order to secure their own feelings of superiority, their position in the ‘pack’, so to speak. The people following these delinquents are even worse, needing to rely on the guidance of an insecure figurehead rather than seeking out their own security.

Normally, such shenanigans would be dismissed as the follies of youth, given the young age of the culprits. However, I am lead to believe that many of the people in this case are of an adult age or lose enough to it, some more than 5 years my senior! This is sickening, I understand that it takes all sorts to make the world and naturally we’re still an instinct-based species, however, I thought that humanity as a whole had evolved at least a LITTLE bit past our ancestral history.

ur poopoo dumbhed

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Is this a veiled attack on our most illustrious Klan **** YOU? If so, then may I inform you you are thoroughly missing the point? We at Klan **** YOU are indulging our animal instincts on the network for pleasure and, more importantly, so that we may have a safe outlet for such (admittedly) uncouth and antisocial behaviour. Excuse my French, but you **** off.

punkxheart//****xcoreLog in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx Posted:

Is this a veiled attack on our most illustrious Klan **** YOU? If so, then may I inform you you are thoroughly missing the point? We at Klan **** YOU are indulging our animal instincts on the network for pleasure and, more importantly, so that we may have a safe outlet for such (admittedly) uncouth and antisocial behaviour. Excuse my French, but you **** off.

Recent studies have shown that the unintelligent ones should listen to the intelligent ones, not the opposite of it.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yeah! You tell them! I’m with you all the way! Just tell me what to do to get them in shape and I’ll do it.

Given the similarity to the behavior of aforementioned school students, I feel a similar manner of dealing with the situation is in order. ‘Detention’ is a common practice that inspires fear into the hearts of such children, I believe that there is a method known as ‘banning’ in this community? The offenders are too numerous and varied to be able to effectively detain them all, it would be like trying to scoop out the ocean using plastic cups. However, I can name a few of the ringleaders I have observed, in the hopes that making an example of them might discourage the rest from continuing their current activities, by severing the hierarchies at their zeniths.

SG94, SIG-ENABLING male reproductive organ-MONGLER, Pickled_male reproductive organbum, Orb, Arktor, AAHZ, and Big_Brother.

It has also come to my attention that a number of members of our illustrious organisation, Team Smartbrains, are currently undergoing detention of their own. This seems illogical to me, as wish for little else than to promote the social wellbeing of this community. If you could kindly rectify this situation as soon as it is feasible to do so, it would be greatly appreciated, my good anthropomorphic household tool.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Something_Witty Posted:

SG94, SIG-ENABLING male reproductive organ-MONGLER, Pickled_male reproductive organbum, Orb, Arktor, AAHZ, and Big_Brother.

My good sir, I happen to be a close bumociate of SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER (I think you’ll find you misspelled his name, too) and he has been no such ‘ringleader’ if you will. In fact, I find Mr. Sig to be a good friend of mine, and in no way am I following him as though he were the leader of a pack.

He happens to be quite the gentleman, and an upstanding member of our community, which he contributes positively to very often. Why, even the idea of such uncivilised behaviour on his part makes me shudder.

Perhaps you need to rethink your list of offenders.

Good day, sir, and may peace and good health be with you.

InaneAnomaly.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Since when have overly-long explanations for everything, pseudo-intellectualism and blatant pretentiousness been funny?

**** YOU.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Alt fail. Wont post anymore. Log in to see images!

OHOHOHOHO THE DEPRESSION.

CHALKONEUPTODALORD edited this message on 08/07/2008 6:47AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

InaneAnomaly Posted:

My good sir, I happen to be a close bumociate of SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER (I think you’ll find you misspelled his name, too) and he has been no such ‘ringleader’ if you will. In fact, I find Mr. Sig to be a good friend of mine, and in no way am I following him as though he were the leader of a pack.

He happens to be quite the gentleman, and an upstanding member of our community, which he contributes positively to very often. Why, even the idea of such uncivilised behaviour on his part makes me shudder.

Perhaps you need to rethink your list of offenders.

Good day, sir, and may peace and good health be with you.

InaneAnomaly.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

A little nonsense now and then is treasure by the wisest men.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!