Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Team Shortwhatever RPing in non-RP forums

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

Avatar: TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564's Avatar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

your debate is not here vs these people, it is vs the rules, please get your facts straight before speaking, its naieve and disconcerting

Oh, you poor little buffoon. What are rules, child? They’re but a creation of mankind. How do we go about them being enforced, small child? Mankind itself does it. In this case, the peons accusing us of “role-playing” or “trolling” are trying to get us to obey the rules, miniature, unreasonably tiny child. So in conclusion, toddler know-nothing, I could see how you thought we had no right to be upset towards some of the individuals posting in this thread, but since my arrival here it is safe to say I never had such high expectations to begin with.

Perchance you should get your facts straight next time, buddy! Or as our Klingon friends would say, “yIntagh!”

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564 Posted:

Oh, you poor little buffoon. What are rules, child? They’re but a creation of mankind. How do we go about them being enforced, small child? Mankind itself does it. In this case, the peons accusing us of “role-playing” or “trolling” are trying to get us to obey the rules, miniature, unreasonably tiny child. So in conclusion, toddler know-nothing, I could see how you thought we had no right to be upset towards some of the individuals posting in this thread, but since my arrival here it is safe to say I never had such high expectations to begin with.

Perchance you should get your facts straight next time, buddy! Or as our Klingon friends would say, “yIntagh!”

since you appear to need a description, rules are things one must, in your case, try to follow. this goes for playing this game, as well as life

in general. redshirts obey the rules and follow orders, you contradict yourself

at several turns in your boorish statement and i highly doubt you ever made it out of starfleet academy. feh, you just wish to troll, and have no point that pertains to this discussion. you are illogical. illogical.

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

since you appear to need a description, rules are things one must, in your case, try to follow. this goes for playing this game, as well as life

in general. redshirts obey the rules and follow orders, you contradict yourself

at several turns in your boorish statement and i highly doubt you ever made it out of starfleet academy. feh, you just wish to troll, and have no point that pertains to this discussion. you are illogical. illogical.

Heh heh! You seem to misunderstand life. Ask yourself, what is Life? Please note that I am not asking for the answer to life, for that would surely cause you to spout out the preposterous answer of “42” like the pea-sized brained baby you are.

I can’t help but to pity you- almost, that is. You see, I don’t take this little game as serious as you may. I am fine with that because I understand some people, regardless of how low their IQ may be, should always try to fit in somewhere (despite the fact you are clearly having issues doing so), even if it means ultimately looking like an imbecile in front of the hundred- maybe two- people that play ForumWarz. I for one salute you, naturally Vulcan style (made famous by the half-Vulcan Mr. Spock (played exquisitely by Leonard Nimoy)).

The aforementioned statements were regarding the idiocy of your Trek-related response, mostly. I bumume it was meant to be an insult, but you must fail to realize I am merely a fan. Only in my dreams could I achieve the chance to serve with the rest of the crews.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564 Posted:

Heh heh! You seem to misunderstand life. Ask yourself, what is Life? Please note that I am not asking for the answer to life, for that would surely cause you to spout out the preposterous answer of “42” like the pea-sized brained baby you are.

I can’t help but to pity you- almost, that is. You see, I don’t take this little game as serious as you may. I am fine with that because I understand some people, regardless of how low their IQ may be, should always try to fit in somewhere (despite the fact you are clearly having issues doing so), even if it means ultimately looking like an imbecile in front of the hundred- maybe two- people that play ForumWarz. I for one salute you, naturally Vulcan style (made famous by the half-Vulcan Mr. Spock (played exquisitely by Leonard Nimoy)).

The aforementioned statements were regarding the idiocy of your Trek-related response, mostly. I bumume it was meant to be an insult, but you must fail to realize I am merely a fan. Only in my dreams could I achieve the chance to serve with the rest of the crews.

Major tl;dr

Say what you will in response to this, not like I’ll read it anyway – I usually don’t take the opinion of a pseudo-intellectual Trek fan into consideration, RP or not.

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Laguna Posted:

Major tl;dr

Say what you will in response to this, not like I’ll read it anyway – I usually don’t take the opinion of a pseudo-intellectual Trek fan into consideration, RP or not.

Who are you to label me a “pseudo-intellectual” when you have not even read my previous post? Hah! You and your little klan’s IQs are equivalent to your attention spans- both that of a sandwich. I humbly suggest you people “go for a stroll,” as they say, to a Clbum Y planet. I’m confident it will be good for both your klan and possibly the rest of the world wide web due to your resulting imminent death.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Laguna Posted:

Major tl;dr

-this one is a 16yo, thats why the tldr idiotic posts

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

-this one is a 16yo, thats why the tldr idiotic posts

This one is wild ****, that’s why the idiotic posts in general.Log in to see images! But in all seriousness and regards to my age, would it change my posts quality ( “tldr,” “idiotic” ) were I born some years earlier? They would still be “tldr” and “idiotic.” Of course, why should I waste my time speaking to you, a- what was it? Thirty five? A thirty five year old who spends his time dwelling on the internet on a daily basis and attempting to “troll” all day. I can only bumume you’re this bad at “trolling” because you’re still going through your mid-life crisis and I am willing to forgive your terrible presence were you to admit it.

So, feel free to apologize to Flamebate for poisoning it with your stupidity, not that you could repair the damage you already caused to peoples IQ’s.

“tldr” I and my fellow Smartbrains are and always will be better than you. I am truly sorry.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

one day youll look back and realize: “god i was such a ****ing idiot”

give it 10-20 years, if you live that long Log in to see images!

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

one day youll look back and realize: “god i was such a ****ing idiot”

give it 10-20 years, if you live that long Log in to see images!

Interesting. It sounds to me as if you’re speaking from experience, but if that’s the case then why is it you still currently are, as you call it, a “****ing idiot?” If that advice was of any value then would you not have taken it yourself? The human mind is such a mystery.

And please, your subtle threats have no effect on me. I am more fearful of the real dangers in life; such as Khan and the Dominion, rather than some balding slob rubbing his third chin across his keyboard. I would recommend less typing and more growing up.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

ah to be 16 again..lol

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

ah to be 16 again..lol

Yes, it’s quite wonderful. Now if you would be so kind as to address Flamebate with your apology. From the time you last posted to this latest one, you would be surprised how many people are suffering from brain damage. If there are any innocent pregnant women browsing these forums and they catch so much as a glimpse of your words, even their children will be born with the umbilical chord wrapped around its neck in an effort to kill itself (much like Ensign Masaro, but his suicide came via phase pistol (Episode 97)) out of sheer will to escape the same life you live in.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

quit ****ing then and do it, emofabulous person Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey Posted:

The day Angry Hobo and Sig Enabling Mock Congler are capable of engaging in any form of coherent dialogue is the day I will resign from my current prestigious post and become a janitor.

i like to pop a pimple on ur bum

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!