Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Team Shortwhatever RPing in non-RP forums

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fenk is that you..? lol

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

fenk is that you..? lol

No this is me, and clearly you guys are NOT getting what Team whatever is doing.

They are trolling the HELL out of all you complainers, and you don’t even know it.

TBH, I think this is one of the best things they’ve ever done.

Good job Team whatever!

Say what you want about them but they are a clever bunch of bumholes.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

No this is me, and clearly you guys are NOT getting what Team whatever is doing.

They are trolling the HELL out of all you complainers, and you don’t even know it.

TBH, I think this is one of the best things they’ve ever done.

Good job Team whatever!

Say what you want about them but they are a clever bunch of bumholes.

This is a very unintelligent post.

Luna Lovegood

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nicco Posted:

I am sorry to interrupt your “trolling” – As the kids say it nowadays – but I am going to test your intelligence by asking you a question:

Question: What is the opposite of opposite?

Is it same?

Luna Lovegood edited this message on 08/05/2008 5:11PM

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

Avatar: TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564's Avatar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

fenk is that you..? lol

I would love to say that this is a good question but something is stopping me. I concluded that there are two things that may be doing so after much consideration:

One. It is in fact not a good question at all and the idea that I, master of any and all Star Trek and Madonna knowledge, am actually “Fenk, the evil midnight stabber.” Preposterous. You think someone of his mental caliber could weasel into Team Smartbrains? Well, I think not.

Two. Before I even concocted a second reason, I was too busy being overwhelmed by how truthful the first one actually was and decided that I don’t even need to strain myself thinking of a second!

May Spock have Mercy on your soul.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Is it the fact that I pointed out that your klan is now trolling nearly everyone and that most people aren’t even aware of it, that bothered you? Oopsie, so sorry, was I supposed to say typical trollish things such as; you all are incredibly gay for doing this Team Harebain thing?

Better?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

lol this thread has turned out to be priceless on a few levels Log in to see images!

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Nicco Posted:

I believe that he was actually just communicating the same way the other normals do. Indeed, friend, it astounds me as well that some (if not most) people can’t simply advance their vocabulary, or at the least use it to its fullest extent. I feel as if we Smartbrains are from some sort of Clbum M planet and have no memory of our departure from such a place.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

lol this thread has turned out to be priceless on a few levels Log in to see images!

ITT Sig Enabling male reproductive organface thinks he is witty, though he is not.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564 Posted:

I feel as if we Smartbrains are from some sort of Clbum M planet and have no memory of our departure from such a place.

Claiming to have feelings of displacement due to your (erroneous) belief in your mental superiority, is illogical.

Having said that, however, I still feel that intelligent posts to balance out the spam that the wretched Klan **** YOU has filled flamebate with, is a rather nice touch, and is in fact, a rather good trolling technique.

Keep it up Team whatever!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 08/05/2008 5:27PM

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Claiming to have feelings of displacement due to your (erroneous) belief in your mental superiority, is illogical.

It’s humorous; some would say that the idea of Clbum M planets themselves were illogical due to the uncanny nature of more than a good sized portion of them contained intelligent life. Although this is a popular opinion, it is not fact- for my thoughts are opposite on this matter and are the only truths being spoken of here.

TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564 edited this message on 08/05/2008 6:28PM

Gunther

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Pleasure Man

Love champagne respect and sex.

Gunther edited this message on 08/05/2008 5:39PM

Be a friend to Günther. Add me

Oh you touch my tralala.

Mm my ding ding dong.

Champagne! Glamour! Sex! Respect!

Every day is Pleasureman day!

xoxo

**G**

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Gunther Posted:

Love champagne respect and sex.

Live long and prosper, Gunther.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i tihnk the real issue is not team sb whaetver rollplayin in non-rollpayin forums but more liek fenk rollplayin in a ****ty an unfunny way Log in to see images!

but he sez he has a duty to withold standadrs of suckness so teh rest of us can lok better so i guess its a good cuase? Log in to see images!

FAQ

did you have sex with my bum?

yes lol

why u so awesome?

i donno lol

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

srtop it

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

srtop it

srtop it

srtop it

srto pit

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

I think you can find the source of the problem – and the reason for the abundance of these ‘trolls’ on websites such as ForumWarz – by tracing the development of male oppression through history, with particular reference to mythological and literary cirgreat timesstances. This oppression led to the “alpha male” being perceived as the positive norm for the male gender, thus creating a replicable stereotype of a masculine and menacing form, which only serves to alienate those males who deign to act in this manner.

Don’t even get me started on how this has led to a loss of social and personal identity of the female gender.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I think it is very telling that the moment somebody says something rational and intelligent, the community here immediately attacks them with words like “troll” and “rp”. You know the internet is in a sad state when people perceive deceit and trickery in the most innocuous posts.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

I think it is very telling that the moment somebody says something rational and intelligent, the community here immediately attacks them with words like “troll” and “rp”. You know the internet is in a sad state when people perceive deceit and trickery in the most innocuous posts.

your debate is not here vs these people, it is vs the rules, please get your facts straight before speaking, its naieve and disconcerting

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

your debate is not here vs these people, it is vs the rules, please get your facts straight before speaking, its naieve and disconcerting

I noticed that you made this post earlier, but I chose not to respond as I couldn’t find any sense in it. Why are you bringing it up again for a second time? “Naieve and disconcerting”? Do you even know what you yourself are trying to express? Stick with the words you know, grown-up words can wait until you know their spelling and meaning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!