Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Kingdom of Loathing

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

iRAWR Posted:

Nah…I know many good people in KoL

If you consider yourself a “good person”, which you are not, then the people you know in KoL are likely the same.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Oh, I play KoL.

Probably wouldn’t be interested in it, if I joined now. Too many little mechanics and **** that I’ve only bothered with, because they’ve been introduced gradually, over the several years I’ve been playing. I Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Milo Posted:

Also the level 11 quest is a load of **** and should be removed.

Yes.

Lord Shplane Posted:

I’m slightly disappointed that my stickman’s appearance doesn’t change when I equip him with stuff.

It does if you equip a complete outfit.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Not to belittle a negative experience had by any unique player, obviously everyone has their own experience, but the generalization about the psycho thing is pretty silly. I’ve had characters there for almost 4 years. Most of my clannies have been going for 2 or more years. None of us have ever had a problem. I don’t think it is because we’re so special, I doubt the admins have a clue who any of us are.

For the record, KoL is seriously not troll friendly. If you plan to troll the chat and forums, yeah, you’re gonna get your bum kicked. As a game it caters far more to the diamond (likes to collect things and achieve in game goals) and the spade type player (those who want to figure out how things work as well as the best way to do them.)

These days unless you are multi-abusing, spreading bug information rather than reporting, or ignoring chat guidelines regarding spam and spoilers the admins have no freaking interest in persecuting any one specific member of the 1.5 million+ members. Let’s have just a little perspective here. People are generally lazy, this includes admins and mods who would prefer everything just rolled along and they never needed to be bothered. If someone in power notices you out of that quantity of member base – you did something noticeable.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Considering that any chatroom and forum has it’s regulars I don’t think it’s outlandish to say that the moderators do most likely know them, and perhaps have personal grievances with them as well. These are usually pbumed onto the admins, and generally Skully intervenes by sending a snarky message of some sort.

Keep in mind that that none of it had to do with illegal game activities like multi abusing, it was more to do with personal conflicts within a channel or forum.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

The point I’m trying to make is that if anything you say doesn’t reference nerd culture then you’re going to get banned.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

nanaintelligentjesus gets you SMART IN YOUR BRAINS Posted:

The point I’m trying to make is that if anything you say doesn’t reference nerd culture then you’re going to get banned.

Hmmmm, I am a pretty epic nerd, but I’ve never watched Star Trek, so you’d think that would damn near be grounds for a permaban. Log in to see images!

Seriously, it sucks that you had a ****ty experience, and I don’t doubt that there are abusive mods. I avoid most chats and forums in every game because the planet is currently populated by morons. I just happen to like the game itself. If there was zero social interaction within the game I would still play, mainly because they gave me the one thing I always want in every game – the ability to gather skills across clbumes.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

You obviously don’t chat much. The channels don’t just talk about nerdy things.

Oh, and to your previous statement to me: Troll much? This isn’t an RPG forum.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

scullyangel Posted:

Not to belittle a negative experience had by any unique player, obviously everyone has their own experience, but the generalization about the psycho thing is pretty silly. I’ve had characters there for almost 4 years. Most of my clannies have been going for 2 or more years. None of us have ever had a problem. I don’t think it is because we’re so special, I doubt the admins have a clue who any of us are.

For the record, KoL is seriously not troll friendly. If you plan to troll the chat and forums, yeah, you’re gonna get your bum kicked. As a game it caters far more to the diamond (likes to collect things and achieve in game goals) and the spade type player (those who want to figure out how things work as well as the best way to do them.)

These days unless you are multi-abusing, spreading bug information rather than reporting, or ignoring chat guidelines regarding spam and spoilers the admins have no freaking interest in persecuting any one specific member of the 1.5 million+ members. Let’s have just a little perspective here. People are generally lazy, this includes admins and mods who would prefer everything just rolled along and they never needed to be bothered. If someone in power notices you out of that quantity of member base – you did something noticeable.

http://www.shorttext.com/91e82a

this is from their mod forums :/

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Hmmmm, I am a pretty epic nerd, but I’ve never watched Star Trek, so you’d think that would damn near be grounds for a permaban. Log in to see images!

Seriously, it sucks that you had a ****ty experience, and I don’t doubt that there are abusive mods. I avoid most chats and forums in every game because the planet is currently populated by morons. I just happen to like the game itself. If there was zero social interaction within the game I would still play, mainly because they gave me the one thing I always want in every game – the ability to gather skills across clbumes.

Oh, that’s cool. Nothing wrong with enjoying a game. I tend to play these sorts of games for the social aspect though, and did honestly have a bad experience with it.

It was however my first real experience with the internet, and I made many good friends along the way.

iRAWR Posted:

You obviously don’t chat much. The channels don’t just talk about nerdy things.

I’ve actually played the game for four years and participated in the chat and forums on a daily basis from the very start. Hell, I have VILLA.

The chats to primarily only encourage discussions on nerdy topics because intelligent discourse is shunned by mods due to it’s controversial nature.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

crayoncakes Posted:

http://www.shorttext.com/91e82a

this is from their mod forums :/

And I’d like to mention that the bans they were referring to in this log, the ones regarding Briddy and Veer, were the result of a topic in the RPG forum. A poster named Lady Kirie made an RPG where her character was a messiah figure (like in every single rpg she’d made before) that made light of enjoy and sexism.

When Briddy and Veer pointed this out they were given enough infraction points to ban them. Lady Kirie was made a mod shortly after.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

And I’d like to mention that the bans they were referring to in this log, the ones regarding Briddy and Veer, were the result of a topic in the RPG forum. A poster named Lady Kirie made an RPG where her character was a messiah figure (like in every single rpg she’d made before) that made light of enjoy and sexism.

When Briddy and Veer pointed this out they were given enough infraction points to ban them. Lady Kirie was made a mod shortly after.

I’m pretty sure that ban was mostly because catdrake was still mad at me because I didn’t return his creepy affection, actually.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

speaking of which

appointed rr minimod, catdrake

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

I’ve actually played the game for four years and participated in the chat and forums on a daily basis from the very start. Hell, I have VILLA.

The chats to primarily only encourage discussions on nerdy topics because intelligent discourse is shunned by mods due to it’s controversial nature.

Congratulations! You used ill-gotten bug meat to buy an item that grants access to a useless channel!

You must feel so special!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

iRAWR Posted:

Congratulations! You used ill-gotten bug meat to buy an item that grants access to a useless channel!

Perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills! I believe the point being made was that not only was nana around in kol since the days of that meat bug, but has been an active member in chat since she began and is therefore much more of an expert on the matter than yourself. In any case, if you knew anything about the days of the meat bug, you would know how painfully very special your comment about “ill-gotten bug meat” is. Everyone back then was affected by the trillions of meat introduced by the exploiters, not just the exploiters themselves. Good job!

BirdofPrey edited this message on 08/07/2008 9:05AM

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well instead of arguing over the quality of the playerbase, shouldn’t we just post all our character names so I can harbum you relentlessly for meat?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

iRAWR Posted:

Actually the villa doc was given to me as a gift. I arrived about a month after the meat bug and the most I ever had during my first year of play was 10 million meat.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I’m KoLder than nana … I’m KoLder than nana. Log in to see images!

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Does anyone have a decent clan in KoL?

The one I’m in is kinda laaame.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

kittiejenn Posted:

It does if you equip a complete outfit.

Yeah but those look gay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!