Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Kingdom of Loathing

SirIsaac

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Troll

WHSOutcast at gmail dot com

Nillo Posted:

Seriously, there’s no need to be fanboys. I like both games but for very different reasons. In KoL I hardly ever visit the forums or chat, but I play the game itself almost every day. Here at FWZ the game itself sucks bum but the community is awesome. These two complement each other.

Plus you can get any IotM you want if you farm well, play the market et cetera. I didn’t donate anything for several years when I started playing, but I still managed to afford several monthly familiars and a few pieces of equipment that I invested in and sold later for huge profit. There’s even a new ascension type now that offers a totally level playing field, although it takes some effort to unlock it.

“You can get IOTM if you farm well”

Well, that’s extremely time consuming, and even with a client like Mafia, it begins to feel much more like work than play.

Also the Peak got nerfed OH NOES

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I’m not talking about meatfarming – that’s really not profitable at all in the game’s current state. What you do is find a farmable item that people are looking for. For example, tattered scraps of paper have been in high demand since the advent of Hobopolis, so going into the Haunted Library and olfacting bookbats would be a good idea. The economy fluctuates though, so there is no definite way to do it.

If you can’t stand farming, investments are the way to go. The monthly items *always* go up in price given enough time, and this can be used to your advantage.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Nillo Posted:

There’s even a new ascension type now that offers a totally level playing field, although it takes some effort to unlock it.

One of my characters is stuck on this cause im too lazy to finish it cause i need to backfarm EVERYTHING.

Also the level 11 quest is a load of **** and should be removed.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I think I’m going to try this game out.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

Nillo Posted:

I’m not talking about meatfarming – that’s really not profitable at all in the game’s current state. What you do is find a farmable item that people are looking for. For example, tattered scraps of paper have been in high demand since the advent of Hobopolis, so going into the Haunted Library and olfacting bookbats would be a good idea. The economy fluctuates though, so there is no definite way to do it.

If you can’t stand farming, investments are the way to go. The monthly items *always* go up in price given enough time, and this can be used to your advantage.

You can also get your daily limit of clovers and sell them on for a little bit of extra meat per day.

On halloween days you can get spooky surprise eggs which people buy for a couple of thousand each.

And then on christmas theres usually an item you can make which sells for loads! Or what would be loads to a newish player.

And you can also spend your semi rare adventure aquiring a knob goblin lunchbox, cause last time I checked they were an easy way of making meat.

As for the IOTM thing, I bought the May one I think, and the price isn’t that good for it.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I have a question. Can you keep going to the hidden temple for more and more stat points? Or does it vanish after a set use?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Ash Ketchum Posted:

I have a question. Can you keep going to the hidden temple for more and more stat points? Or does it vanish after a set use?

You can keep going there.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

Angry hobo Posted:

You can keep going there.

Alright, thanks.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I looked at the KoL wiki a while back. Seemed to me like it represents what would happen if someone added so much content and rules to Forumwarz that only the most obsessive-compulsive loser could play it without getting totally lost. That’s why I’ve stayed away from that game.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i also hate kingdom of loathing

because it’s totally the in thing to do

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My Seal Clubber is LeFox (now with epic weapon Log in to see images!) My Disco Bandit is Grushvak. I don’t know if multis are illegal, but I’m guessing that shouldn’t be a problem given the huge playerbase. You can contact me in-game if you’d like.

Both are in the clan KoL addict, because the players there are so overjoyed to have an authentic newbie among their ranks that they shower me in gifts. I pretty much have no tactic, and am aiming for a fun run-through over a fast and efficient run.

LeFox edited this message on 08/04/2008 2:09PM

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

It is possible to try out the other clbumes later, so there’s no need to make an extra account for each clbum, especially not if you’re complaining that the game is too time-consuming for you. Plus there are all kinds of rules that forbid sending items and Meat between those accounts, so you’re probably better off with just one, but do as you wish.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nillo Posted:

It is possible to try out the other clbumes later, so there’s no need to make an extra account for each clbum, especially not if you’re complaining that the game is too time-consuming for you. Plus there are all kinds of rules that forbid sending items and Meat between those accounts, so you’re probably better off with just one, but do as you wish.

Really? Wow, did I just completely mess up. Been sharing crafting materials and meat between my two accounts a lot.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Policies of loathing Posted:

4. Don’t abuse multiple accounts.

This is a tricky one. It’s not against the rules to have more than one character per household, or per computer, or even per person. What is against the rules, however, is to have a bunch of extra characters that act as item or Meat farmers for your main character.

Here’s a yardstick: If your main character is advancing at a rate faster than would be possible without multis, then you’re more than likely in violation of this rule.

If you’re abusing multis, and your behavior is noticed, all accounts other than what appears to be your primary will be disabled. If you make a bunch more multis and start doing it again, your primary will be disabled.

I think I’m safe. I’m not really doing this in order to progress at a faster rate. Also, I’m only using multis until I figure out which clbum I prefer.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

It’s funny because everyone sort of bumumed that everyone else knew what the **** this was.

Link?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Lord Shplane Posted:

It’s funny because everyone sort of bumumed that everyone else knew what the **** this was.

Link?

It’s funny because people bumume others have access to google. Log in to see images!

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This just in, scullyangel is made of win.

Thanks for all the great gifts and buffs. Log in to see images!

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

crayoncakes Posted:

Stay away from the chat and forums

seriously they’re psychos there

/Normal is the best!

If you have any questions, I’m Dyynamo in KoL.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Milo Posted:

You can also get your daily limit of clovers and sell them on for a little bit of extra meat per day.

On halloween days you can get spooky surprise eggs which people buy for a couple of thousand each.

And then on christmas theres usually an item you can make which sells for loads! Or what would be loads to a newish player.

And you can also spend your semi rare adventure aquiring a knob goblin lunchbox, cause last time I checked they were an easy way of making meat.

As for the IOTM thing, I bought the May one I think, and the price isn’t that good for it.

Buy familiars and tomes. They always go up in price, as long as you pick the right one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!