Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ I'm starting a very big project.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

SLAVE-JEWESS Posted:

Digg.com

Revision3.com

Youtorrent.com

bittorrent.com

Questionablecontent.net

Amazingsuperpowers.com

Notfromconcentrate.com

XKCD.com

Wigu.com

PatheticGeekstories.com

Consumerist.com

Amazon.com

Ebay.com

Noted. Should be starting to print this list within the next few hours but with the content it may take some days.

Many thanks. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Jesus christ man…can’t believe you’re seriously going for this, unbelievable Log in to see images!

Best of luck to you dude, seriously…I hope you succeed in your ambitious project!

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It scares me that this is on a non-RP forum.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Also printing the websites of major Universities, government (both federal and state) websites, institutions such as the FBI/CIA etc, museums and things like that is important.

Start with USA first, then Canada, then work down from Central America and then start covering countries in the Caribbean moving then across the Atlantic – to have a systematic way of going through every country.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

elenaratelimit Posted:

Also printing the websites of major Universities, government (both federal and state) websites, institutions such as the FBI/CIA etc, museums and things like that is important.

Start with USA first, then Canada, then work down from Central America and then start covering countries in the Caribbean moving then across the Atlantic – to have a systematic way of going through every country.

Sorry, forgot to mention the types of websites I’ve started on. US was done around Friday, currently working on Canadian universities in between the more interesting websites to look at while printing. Should be done within the next couple of hours, end of the day at most. Good suggestion though. I hope to see more helpful posts like this. It helps more than you think. Log in to see images!

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Just thinking about it makes my head spin.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Don’t forget to get restaurant, entertainment, etc. sites

and companies

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

What about websites which automatically translate other websites into different languages? Are you going to print out an entire version of the internet translated into 1337?

Or the history of usenet, via google groups.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/03/2008 5:02PM

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

youtube

also, how is this going to work in the end? Is he gonna name a few sites and if you don’t have them you lose or what?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

How are you handling the email services? Also, I don’t see why you cant just use a few websites to represent the majority of that category.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

this is a ridiculous idea..i approve

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

FAIL Posted:

youtube

also, how is this going to work in the end? Is he gonna name a few sites and if you don’t have them you lose or what?

Well if he really wants to keep his money, him and whoever else can feel free to check every single paper for himself and see what he doesn’t find. It’s more of a “just trust me” type thing, because when you see as many papers as I do in my room, you’ll know whether or not it’s the internet or not. However I am trying to get as much as possible without going broke in the process. I’ll post pictures when a friend of mine comes back into town with my camera. It’s unbelievable.

Edit: youtube is a tough cookie. I’m saving it for last next to lyrics websites and such.

CHALKONEUPTODALORD edited this message on 08/03/2008 8:33PM

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

was Posted:

How are you handling the email services? Also, I don’t see why you cant just use a few websites to represent the majority of that category.

It’s mostly a personal thing. I can’t bare to half-bum things I set my mind to. If I made this bet from the other end and he handed me a print of the first page of website that’s more known for its forum than the site itself, why would I be satisfied? I want to be able to look at the first page, imagine clicking something and then pulling out that page from the stack to look at it. It just seems more interesting and in-depth that way.

However with e-mails, a long with a midget hand full of websites, I’ll have no choice but to cut corners by printing only the front page and any other public link available. Maybe I’ll create more accounts just to print off the actual e-mail part as well.

Tiny update: Canada universities/schools (from what I found) are nearly done. Trying to make sure there aren’t any overlooked. Soon to be working on torrent websites.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Go for Timecube next.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Send me copies of http://vegweb.com/ and http://woxy.lala.com/ Log in to see images!

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

TeeKayEff Posted:

Go for Timecube next.

That is the best suggestion yet.

Timecube….clbumic.Log in to see images!

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

Norbert Posted:

Send me copies of http://vegweb.com/ and http://woxy.lala.com/ Log in to see images!

Already in the mail.Log in to see images!

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

I love you Chalk. THIS WILL NEVER WORK, ALSO THE DAMN TREES, YOU BETTER BE RECYCLING Log in to see images!

Also, www.blackpeopleloveus.com

An easy one but all the goods one have been suggested. Elena you are good at this. She should get her name written twice.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

moaning_myrtle Posted:

She should get her name written twice.

I may have to write it on my male reproductive organ with a gel pen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!