Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Suggestion: let RP thrive, but also let people play the game without getting banned for no reason whatsoever. Close the goddamn BAN <INSERT NAME HERE> thread.

bulldyke

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

SG94 Posted:

Funny you should say that, because this thread is a great example of me being a woman's genitals (not a male reproductive organ, female) and getting what I want and even a little more.

Since when is there a rule against calling a female a male reproductive organ? Besides, ‘woman's genitals’ is overused and boring. ‘male reproductive organ’ is 80’s. I’m bringing it back. Accept the male reproductive organ. You’ll get nothing else.

BTW my constant reminding you that I’ve already posted in your threads is not to troll you, it’s more to make the other dumbies aware of what you’re doing so they wont fall for your trap. So no need to respond to me. This is not bait. Just trying to slow your progress.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

fran Posted:

I hope you understand I’m not in a crusade against you. I just really really dislike hypocritism and I think your EP2Beta whining is hypocritism. You may not accept it, it’s just my opinion.

The Antifreeze suggestion was a rather obvious jab at the horribly broken status of klan vanilla. I still stand by it: if nothing had been done to fix dom a bit, unlimited antifreeze would have been an improvement. My indirectly stated demands were met to a large extent fyi. Oh and if I may get all serious on your bum in return on “hypocritism”, you are rather selective in your quotes.

And “Congratulations Thread”... thanks for digging that up. I love that thing so much! I didn’t realize people would still hold it against me over three months later. Success!

fran Posted:

I wonder what will happen after you get the Flamebate E-Peen. Because seriously, you’re destroying yourself just like L2. Is an E-Peen really worth all this hbumle?

I’m destroying myself? How? By being internet-hated? I understand how you don’t envy me, but trust me: I know what I’m doing and I’m achieving pretty much everything I want.

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’d **** SG94.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!