Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Suggestion: let RP thrive, but also let people play the game without getting banned for no reason whatsoever. Close the goddamn BAN <INSERT NAME HERE> thread.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

edgy humour Posted:

Man your accusations mean so much especially when you brought in another alt to back you up!

Can you not roleplay more than one character? Those two accounts are essentially the same.

are you bumhurt? does it hurt that i called out your sekrit? Log in to see images!

FAQ

did you have sex with my bum?

yes lol

why u so awesome?

i donno lol

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

k, as promised: ET’s restored the lost visit (may have given you an extra, actually) and fixed up the consecutive forums pwned ePeen and scoops.

Plus, I’ve closed the thread — perhaps temporarily, perhaps permanently, who knows? Self-bans will still be happily accepted though, for all your role-playing or “I need to do something else for a while” needs Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 08/04/2008 2:47PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Pim Fortuyn

Avatar: 49668 Tue Jan 13 14:04:32 -0500 2009

[Lijst Pim Fortuyn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

n00b65 Posted:

I obviously didn’t think this through. Sorry guys, but this thread is now closed.

Called it.

Also my moderator senses tell me that Summergirl_94 indeed has one visit too many now.

Pim Fortuyn edited this message on 08/04/2008 3:02PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

n00b65 Posted:

Also my moderator senses tell me that Summergirl_94 indeed has one visit too many now.

That could be a way of trying to make the peace. Just saying.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

That could be a way of trying to make the peace. Just saying.

I’ll just let the extra visit evaporate.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

SG94 Posted:

You sure are a ****.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SG94 Posted:

But — but — that could ruin your character forever!!!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

MC Banhammer Posted:

But — but — that could ruin your character forever!!!

Not interested in gaining gameplay advantage over being bumhurt. Even if it’s just one measly vanilla scoop.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SG94 Posted:

Not interested in gaining gameplay advantage over being bumhurt. Even if it’s just one measly vanilla scoop.

Fair enough. I should note that I didn’t ask for it; ET did it on his own. I was just trying to get you set right.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Fran Posted:

But I think you’re well aware of why you’re “unliked” (hated is such a strong word for an internet game) around here, and it started before the multi/forumbuildr fraud.

I haven’t been around that long; could someone enlighten me as to what happened? Log in to see images!?

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

move thread to closet of shame

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

InaneAnomaly Posted:

I haven’t been around that long; could someone enlighten me as to what happened? Log in to see images!

We had no Antifreeze limit back there. So people with a few thousand Flezz and a near-perfect Blackjack strategy would win as much antifreeze scoops as they had time and will to play.

SG was one of the people who exploited AF a LOT. Basically he won 3/4 of his medals by exploiting Blackjack, and would gloat about his new medals every week.

Now that the Antifreeze cap is in place, and klans are doing better then him in Domination, he’s bumhurt. He even advocates to remove the Antifreeze cap.

That’s just the point of the iceberg, tho.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Man, my work shoes smell like a miner’s bumhole.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

was Posted:

Man, my work shoes smell like a minor’s bumhole.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Fran Posted:

We had no Antifreeze limit back there. So people with a few thousand Flezz and a near-perfect Blackjack strategy would win as much antifreeze scoops as they had time and will to play.

SG was one of the people who exploited AF a LOT. Basically he won 3/4 of his medals by exploiting Blackjack, and would gloat about his new medals every week.

Now that the Antifreeze cap is in place, and klans are doing better then him in Domination, he’s bumhurt. He even advocates to remove the Antifreeze cap.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Fran Posted:

Then I am all for this banninations.

was Posted:

was Posted:

was Posted:

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

Except for the first sentence, pretty much everything in that post is BS. Just sayin’

bulldyke

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Maybe if you’d stop being a male reproductive organ, you’d get what you want. You’re only going to get the same set of people to respond to you like this. If you’d start a genuinely interesting topic, others might participate. You’re starting to sound like L2. Ew? You’re never going to get the epeen that way.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

bulldyke Posted:

Maybe if you’d stop being a male reproductive organ, you’d get what you want.

Funny you should say that, because this thread is a great example of me being a woman's genitals (not a male reproductive organ, female) and getting what I want and even a little more.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SG94 Posted:

Except for the first sentence, pretty much everything in that post is BS. Just sayin’

oh hai

I hope you understand I’m not in a crusade against you. I just really really dislike hypocritism and I think your EP2Beta whining is hypocritism. You may not accept it, it’s just my opinion.

SG94 Posted:

Funny you should say that, because this thread is a great example of me being a woman's genitals (not a male reproductive organ, female) and getting what I want and even a little more.

I wonder what will happen after you get the Flamebate E-Peen. Because seriously, you’re destroying yourself just like L2. Is an E-Peen really worth all this hbumle?

Fran edited this message on 08/06/2008 5:18AM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!