Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Suggestion: let RP thrive, but also let people play the game without getting banned for no reason whatsoever. Close the goddamn BAN <INSERT NAME HERE> thread.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I may be in the minority, but I actually like playing this game. It would greatly enhance my experience if I could just do that without getting a joke ban in the middle of my raid. So I would hope that I would be allowed to do that in the future maybe? I already lost a visit (which is IMPOSSIBLE to make up for btw), an E-Peen, numerous pistachio scoops, three lemon scoops and several vanillas over this ****, please do not do that again?

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Please do it again. Many many times.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’m surprised you didn’t see it coming, based on your actions on the last weeks.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

I’m surprised you didn’t see it coming, based on your actions on the last weeks.

My actions? Which? Enlighten me.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Maybe your general fabulous personry. This is a trolling game, you troll, you get trolled back. I’m sorry if it killed your raid, but it happens.

Anyone would be banned in the middle of a raid, why were YOU the chosen one?

(no, I wasn’t the one who bought your ban)

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SG94 still plays this? I thought he died of blood pooling in the legs while grinding for 48 hours straight.

Lo! Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

Maybe your general fabulous personry. This is a trolling game, you troll, you get trolled back. I’m sorry if it killed your raid, but it happens.

Anyone would be banned in the middle of a raid, why were YOU the chosen one?

(no, I wasn’t the one who bought your ban)

Oh I see. So I can’t troll in RP and also play the game. Great. Also I know who bought the ban, unsurprisingly it was a person who shouldn’t even be allowed to log in because he committed illegal multi forumbuildr fraud. As in a person who violated the rules. Which I didn’t.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Troll them back. You know how.

But I think you’re well aware of why you’re “unliked” (hated is such a strong word for an internet game) around here, and it started before the multi/forumbuildr fraud.

You’re giving a simple ban on a bad time a much higher dimension then it should have, that encourages people to do the same actions against you again. People bask on other’s disgrace.

Fran edited this message on 08/02/2008 7:49PM

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I have to buy one now, but somehow execute it when there’s a raid.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I have no issue with the temp bans. You have many tools at your disposal to mess with people in exchange for brownie points. I don’t see the 5-min bans being any worse than the others.

FAQ

did you have sex with my bum?

yes lol

why u so awesome?

i donno lol

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

THE TITLE THAT I GAVE SG94 Posted:

I like to make pearls from the sand in my woman's genitals and then try to dole them out as wisdom

I like to make pearls from the sand in my woman's genitals and then try to dole them out as wisdom

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

sand

woman's genitals

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

Troll them back. You know how.

But I think you’re well aware of why you’re “unliked” (hated is such a strong word for an internet game) around here, and it started before the multi/forumbuildr fraud.

You’re giving a simple ban on a bad time a much higher dimension then it should have, that encourages people to do the same actions against you again. People bask on other’s disgrace.

What does me being unliked have to do with anything? I didn’t violate any rules, got banned, which ruined one of my characters permanently. And you justify this because some people don’t like me? Get outta here.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

LeFox Posted:

I have no issue with the temp bans. You have many tools at your disposal to mess with people in exchange for brownie points. I don’t see the 5-min bans being any worse than the others.

There is a difference between changing someone’s avatar or telling them to **** off and messing with someone’s raid in this way. You can pile up all the ****ty internet hate you want on these forums and I may care or not, but when I close Flamebate and start running forums I would hope to be able to do just that without bull**** like this.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

SG94 Posted:

What does me being unliked have to do with anything? I didn’t violate any rules, got banned, which ruined one of my characters permanently. And you justify this because some people don’t like me? Get outta here.

Because you can’t wait 3 days to get 12 visits and start again? You were going to do it again, someday. Now think about it: we will have 43 forums this week, and once you reach the 40 forums mark, you’ll have 44 forums and it’ll be possible to reach the 44-forums E-Peen on the first days of it’s release.

And that’s why people dislike you: I’m trying to help. You tell me to get outta here. You’re an outcast by option. You’re a minority here. I could come here and say LOLOLOLOL WELL DONE BANHAMMER, but I didn’t.

Well, I think you’re a lost case.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

LOLOLOLOL WELL DONE BANHAMMER

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

SG94 Posted:

got banned, which ruined one of my characters permanently

Wait, what? How the hell did a 5 minutes ban ruin one of your characters permanently?

There is a difference between changing someone’s avatar or telling them to **** off and messing with someone’s raid in this way. You can pile up all the ****ty internet hate you want on these forums and I may care or not, but when I close Flamebate and start running forums I would hope to be able to do just that without bull**** like this.

I’d have to disagree with you here. In most cases, you’d be right, but Forumwarz is unlike any other games, and flamebate is part of the game. If you can get medals, E-peens, brownies points and even a spot in the Leaderboard from Flamebate, then there is no reason it should not be able to also impact negatively on your gameplay.

FAQ

did you have sex with my bum?

yes lol

why u so awesome?

i donno lol

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

LeFox Posted:

I’d have to disagree with you here. In most cases, you’d be right, but Forumwarz is unlike any other games, and flamebate is part of the game. If you can get medals, E-peens, brownies points and even a spot in the Leaderboard from Flamebate, then there is no reason it should not be able to also impact negatively on your gameplay.

Nonsense. FW is a game. With rules. That I play by. And still I get banned. How the **** do you expect me to compete with this **** going on then?

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

is mean to ban for nothing Log in to see images!

idont think hammer shuld do that

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Echuu edited this message on 08/02/2008 8:39PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!