Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Plum Computers

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Are plum computers worth the investment? I figure the marginal increase in ego alone wouldn’t compensate for the repair cost which, I’ll only bumume, will be pretty high. The best plum computer gives 50 ego, which is barely one smileprin.

But then, maybe I’m wrong. If anyone here has done the number crunch and come up with a different conclusion, please let me know.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

The math done way way back in the days of SotQR says no. Although the items have some specific uses, for instance to (speed)run hard-hitting forums. I use them on non-DML runs of Faux and GFoC to give myself some wiggle room to time my attacks, so I don’t get stuck healing for many turns while I have OBP available.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Yes, specifically for something like Faux News with a DML troll, with the extra 50 ego, you can soak an extra attack, which basically makes it easier to use Yo Mamma as often as possible, and Bad Poetry as soon as it’s available again. The other advantage is that with this extra ego, you’ve got upgrade points you can spend on something other than ego (more attack, more luck, etc etc) which may have great timesulative benefits. So, no quite so clear cut as a yes or no, it depends on the forum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!