Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art 42 the answer to life the universe and everything?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So, 42 forums this week and we know where our towels are. Is utter satisfaction at pulling a stunt the answer question that 42 answers? Not sure, but it was pretty damn cool.

So this was myself and alts, meeeeeeeeee and alt, and badfish23. I’m going to try to make the pics smaller, so they stop breaking the page.

Pics were too big for one screenie, but -rocky-sadly- of Brainfreeze was in idc and witnessed the coolness. I’m fairly sure he knows where his towel is, and that didn’t seem to solve anything.

That was neat. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 08/01/2008 6:56AM

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

badfish23

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OMG!! SCully found the answer to life and universe!!

wow, I still dont know how You do you that by ya self.

amazin!!

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

I saw the answer to life, the universe and everything.

It was awesome.

Congratulations.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Internet pwnage on a global scale Log in to see images!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I have more visits now and could grab the few that have fallen, but I think it will mess up some solo vanilla runners. Thanks again for swooping in to the rescue. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Cool. I’ve been thinking about doing something like that but on my own it would be next to impossible and people hate me and stuff. Congrats! If I were in your situation I’d start subtly hinting at a klan E-PeenLog in to see images! DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/01/2008 6:40PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I started out trying to hit it on my own, but when Faux fell and my troll was out of visits – yikes! I was pretty damn happy that meeeeeeeeee was willing to hop over.

Actually, I’m not a fan of the exclusive klan e-peens. I like it when people have the option to put in the effort and get the reward. Could be a fun new goal based peen for klans though.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

XP default theme, AOL, not using tabs in Firefox, buffy, neopets

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

BeBoBli Posted:

XP default theme, AOL, not using tabs in Firefox, buffy, neopets

I agree that the default XP skin is ugly. I use the Clbumic skin instead. But I never got the point of tabbed browsing. It’s the difference between clicking above the window and clicking below it. Big ****ing deal.

P.S. Non-RP forum, posting **** like this gives me sand in the woman's genitals, etc

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Pluvius Posted:

I agree that the default XP skin is ugly. I use the Clbumic skin instead. But I never got the point of tabbed browsing. It’s the difference between clicking above the window and clicking below it. Big ****ing deal.

P.S. Non-RP forum, posting **** like this gives me sand in the woman's genitals, etc

I’m not roleplaying, but it can’t be anything other than trolling so ignore my nerd rage.

I’ll give you an honest answer though. Tabbed browsing makes the difference between alt-tabbing between all programs or just ctrl-tabbing between all pages seperated from programs. Also saves taskbar space and looks tidier. Even aside from those reasons why not?

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

OMG, BeBoBli – you have eyes! I never expected anyone with eyes to look at my posts! I’m ruined as you’ve totally discovered that I’m a big geek who hasn’t bothered to customize my computer!

PS – You’ve forgotten to point out that I play KoL which is clearly the cardinal sin. Log in to see images!

Also, we now have 43 forums, so it is too late for anyone else to discover the majesty of 42! Log in to see images!

EDIT: It is wicked harder to run 9 characters at once using tabs instead of windows. To get the initial forums I had all nine characters at the last thread of each forum ready for the kill. Then started at the last window, killed. Switched characters and closed the window. Works better for me than tabs. Sometimes you can accidentally delete your klan when you have the wrong tab. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 08/04/2008 4:19AM

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I don’t understand your point of argument, but having 9 characters only impresses me in the most negative way.

Edit: If you’re speaking about instances keeping seperate cookies then I understand. Between those accounts however I would think it a good idea to keep both tabs and seperate windows under control. Even then I believe there might be a plugin or hidden preference that might fix such a problem.

BeBoBli edited this message on 08/04/2008 5:40AM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It’s fortunate then that noone here is actually trying to impress you with their internet browsing skills. When coordinating multiple alts, it’s easiest (and safest if you’re creating temporary klans and have a real klan you don’t want to delete accidentally Log in to see images! ) to split them by browser instance. Tabs aren’t necessary, except for speeding things along by avoiding clicking through the interface, and even then the speed advantage is illusory because you have to spend time setting them up, and if you don’t keep constant track, you can still get more and more tabs than you need, which can be confusing. Bookmarks taskbar shortcuts will speed things along in a tidier way, but there’s limited real estate, and having a taskbar dedicated to one game is excessive. Who can fault someone for using the interface they’ve actually been provided with? The real issue for speed purposes, is the interface design of the website, and how many clicks it takes to achieve your goal.

Also, are we off topic yet?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!