Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Abortion: Pro-life or pro-death?

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Murder is the taking of the life of another human being through the initiation of physical force. Abortion is not murder, because a fetus is not a human being — it is a potential human being, i.e. it is part of the woman. The concept murder only applies to the initiation of physical force used to destroy an actual human being, i.e., such as when “pro-life” terrorists bomb abortion clinics.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pro-death.

Orb edited this message on 07/31/2008 10:49PM

Flyting Khan

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

How can something be clbumified as a potential human being?

Even an athiest scientist would laugh at this argumanet.

It’s human or it is not human, it has the genetic makeup of human being so it is. And it is obviously alive, so it is a living human being.

Whether or not it is viable outside the womb is the only reasonable argument.

Quantum Mech-
anic

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Aborted fetuses = stem cells, which are good.

Quantum Mechanic edited this message on 07/31/2008 11:04PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Quantum Mechanic Posted:

Aborted fetuses = stem cells, which are good.

there are other ways of getting stem cells now.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

pro-death all the way

most people shouldn’t have kids anyway, and their kids will grow up into bumholes I hate so whatever kill them all

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

First of all, the correct term is pro-choice. People who take a stance for abortion do not do it because they like death but rather because they think the parents to be should be at a liberty to decide.

I’m pro-choice. If you really must call it that and feel it conveys your point, then you could say I’m pro-death.

edgy humour

[Calvacade of Fun]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Eh, I’m all for letting people do what they want.

Oh god… I sound like a LIBERTARIAN! AAAAAAA!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

it doesn’t help the debate when the labels for the 2 opposing sides are so ****ing stupid. “yarble harble you’re not pro-life you’re anti-life you want people to die!” the straw men are built into the issue just by the language.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Pro-death unless you work out a Juno type deal. If you’re having a kid and don’t want it, there’s a good chance the conditions aren’t suitable for a child (not enough money/space/time/location is bad/etc). Instead of making your life worse and their life ****, either get rid of it via death (use the stairway to abortion technique) or birth it first and get rid of it.

But please don’t leave them in my trash. I’m tired of the police asking me where they keep coming from.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LeFox Posted:

First of all, the correct term is pro-choice.

I’m pro-choice. If you really must call it that and feel it conveys your point, then you could say I’m pro-death.

No there’s a difference, and I’m pro-death. I’m pro-death in that I not only support abortion, but I would prefer it enforced for most cases. It shouldn’t even be a choice because too many dumb****s feel the need to raise a child when they aren’t fit to.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

We have too many people, they shouldn’t get an abortion they should just shoot themselves in the head, one less person and one less potential person.

fabulous persondouche

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Pro-choice here; not pro-life or pro-death. I don’t think that anyone should be forced to kill their baby, nor do I feel that anyone should be forced to keep a baby they are unable to keep, not prepared for, is a enjoy child or even plain don’t want. I don’t see the issue really; if people don’t want their baby, abort it. If they do, keep it. Simple as that.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I’m one of those people who doesn’t give a **** how ever far along it is. If the kids is 3 years old and in bumhole… kill him.

So obviously pro-choice here. It’s her right to ****in’ choose to not have it.

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

retroactive abortion ftw, if your teen is a **** or pain in the bum, kill them and make a new one

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Pro-death, of course. There are enough of you meatbags breeding copiously already, a few more deaths here and there never hurt anyone.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I’m gonna’ be the only person in this thread to say pro-life, aren’t I?

I just don’t like the idea of giving any one person the right to decide if another person gets to live.

It might not be “murder” per se, but it has the same outcome: A human being that would otherwise be alive is not.

Or you guys could all just be ****ing around and I’m the only SERIOUS BUSINESS person in this thread.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Lord Shplane Posted:

I just don’t like the idea of giving any one robot the right to decide if another person gets to live.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!