Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Watching EB2 raid

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

so, in your concept of balance, what should be accomplished with a raid? If solo players were meant to be completely compeditive against raiders, then what would be the point in raiding? Why not just get rid of clan vanilla all together?

Isn’t that obvious? Raiders should have a decent advantage, an advantage solo players can overcome if they are clever and lucky. It’s pointless to try if you don’t even have a minimal chance.

as i mentioned earlier, the result isn’t a revolt against the clan, after all the clan is still necessary to get the raid scoops, the result is clanmates just lose interest in the games. Binge has suggested some suitable solutions to that problem in other places.

Believe me, not only your klanmates lose interest in the game… That’s the crux of the matter we are discussing here, dude.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

Cant we all just get along?

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Please separate the top bracket into smaller ones so I don’t lose e-friends when I play shotguns

Velveteen

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Arktor Posted:

Who said anything about haxing the alignment stuff? stop trolling; the fact of the matter is, I created a page showing one action that would make you evil. You edited that page to say that it didn’t work.

Then how can you see 2% and 4% if it doesn’t show till 8%?

I edited it to say there must be more to it. that the one conversation leaves you neutral. and its still true. the way you wrote it made it sound like that one convo is all it takes to show an evil alignment (mostly how you ended it in “congratulations,” ) which is false.

Velveteen edited this message on 07/30/2008 4:09PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Amasius Posted:

Isn’t that obvious? Raiders should have a decent advantage, an advantage solo players can overcome if they are clever and lucky. It’s pointless to try if you don’t even have a minimal chance.

if it were obvious I wouldn’t have had to ask. if solo players can overcome a raiders advantage then it wasn’t an advantage, was it? If you can beat a raider by being clever and lucky, why would raiders devote the time and effort?

and no arktor, 5 antifreeze isn’t an advantage, because everyone can do it, and is therefor expected to.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 07/30/2008 4:20PM

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

FAIL Posted:

Please separate the top bracket into smaller ones so I don’t lose e-friends when I play shotguns

your not friends with me Log in to see images!

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

your not friends with me Log in to see images!

maybe you shouldn’t have shotgunned me… I NEVER FORGET

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

It’s funny how cheaters always feel the need to justify their cheating. Especially since they usually fail at it.

Forumwarz Blog Posted:

The same account cannot have multiple characters taking part in the same raid.

Note that the rule says absolutely nothing about raid groups, but raids, period. Just because there’s no automated mechanism keeping you from breaking a rule doesn’t mean that you’re not breaking it.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

if it were obvious I wouldn’t have had to ask. if solo players can overcome a raiders advantage then it wasn’t an advantage, was it? If you can beat a raider by being clever and lucky, why would raiders devote the time and effort?

So you think solo players shouldn’t even have a minimal chance because raiders devoted time and effort? Wow, I’m at a loss of words.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

FAIL Posted:

maybe you shouldn’t have shotgunned me… I NEVER FORGET

it was done out of love trust me

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

pluvius:

thats open to interpretation. the way you are interpreting it is not at all how it was intended.

thats why bingebot also put this suggestion in the other thread about proposed changes:

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Other proposed changes which are open for discussion:

– If you are not part of a raid, you shouldn’t affect the raid 12 count of forums

that they used poor wording in the blog entry does not effect the fact that they are fully aware of the functionality and that such functionality is currently INTENTIONAL.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 07/30/2008 4:27PM

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Amasius Posted:

So you think solo players shouldn’t even have a minimal chance because raiders devoted time and effort? Wow, I’m at a loss of words.

yeah, anyone who devotes the time and effort should be able to compete with those who do the same. you want to compete with raiders, then raid.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 07/30/2008 4:28PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

yeah, anyone who devotes the time and effort should be able to compete with those who do the same.

So you do agree that solo players who devote time to planning their Pistachio progression, gambling, speedrunning, and creativity timing, shouldn’t have to participate in raids in order to be competitive?

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

it was done out of love trust me

Sorry, I can’t be e-friends with people who destroy my fake ice cream in a free internet game.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Velveteen Posted:

Then how can you see 2% and 4% if it doesn’t show till 8%?

I edited it to say there must be more to it. that the one conversation leaves you neutral. and its still true. the way you wrote it made it sound like that one convo is all it takes to show an evil alignment (mostly how you ended it in “congratulations,” ) which is false.

Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean that it’s not there. It’s still there; you made it sound like it does nothing at all, which is bull****.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

MC Banhammer Posted:

So you do agree that solo players who devote time to planning their Pistachio progression, gambling, speedrunning, and creativity timing, shouldn’t have to participate in raids in order to be competitive?

I agree that they should be competitive with other people who do only the same. but those who do that PLUS Raid definitely should have the advantage.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

and no arktor, 5 antifreeze isn’t an advantage, because everyone can do it, and is therefor expected to.

Kick bum! Raiding isn’t an advantage then, so that means you wouldn’t mind if klan vanilla was removed entirely.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Arktor Posted:

Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean that it’s not there. It’s still there; you made it sound like it does nothing at all, which is bull****.

You misread my statement. It doesn’t change you from neutral to evil, which is the point when you offer a congratulations.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

I agree that they should be competitive with other people who do only the same. but those who do that PLUS Raid definitely should have the advantage.

What I think MC Banhammer is saying is, what if the solo player devotes more time? Do you support, for instance, removing the antifreeze cap so people who put more time and effort into gambling will be competitive?

Arktor edited this message on 07/30/2008 4:33PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

So are you a proponent, as I am, for separating klan/solo players?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!