Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Rodrigo Appreciation Thread

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

Rodrigo is by far one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) posters know to man.

Rodrigo Posted:

Yo estoy RODRIGO! For you Americans, that means I am RODRIGO! I am new to this forum and I would be very happy to say hello to you all! RODRIGO! must introduce himself to his new friends however!

I am what you would call a “male model” from Espana, or as you Americans call it, Spain! I am a very popular male model because I am muy guapo! All of los chicas en Espana luuuuv RODRIGO!, and some of los chicos tambien, teehee!

So I am hoping it will be the same on this forum! I am looking forward to meeting all of the beautiful sexy girls here, and some of the boys too! (RODRIGO! is open-minded, and also has mucho fashion tips for all of you!)

Here is a picture of RODRIGO!’s finely toned physique for all of his amigos! Adios for now!

Rodrigo Posted:

Zonhin Posted:

hey man, why are you so mean you cant say things like that to ppl and mexico is a thirdworld contry, and i think tha rodigo is a very brave man to admit hes a male model

i woud be to lol but my parnts wont let me lol

i hate them Log in to see images!

Oh it is bueno, amigo! Game_whino is what we in the Spanish male model business call “El Chupacabra”...but enough about feo deformed monstrosos! You should not be so sad amigo, every man has beauty inside of him and you must find yours! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

you must be 18 or older to ride the manwhore eh?

Jajajaja! El gato spastico en tu profile represents your own fear of your manly beauty, and that is why you are so hostile to RODRIGO! Fear not, mi amigo, RODRIGO! shall help you get back on the right track! You must eat right, dress smart, and practice your charm to be truly caliente, and I have faith in you!

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! knows that a balanced diet es muy importante to be as beautiful a man as you can be! Ay! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! was hoping to see some beautiful manflesh this day! Es muy disappointing that such was not the case. Please deliver next time por favor! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

This Schildkrote, if he es actually gay, must simply be mucho in touch with his manly beauty! This is something to be respected, not hated! Unless, however, he es actually El Chupacabra, en which case he should be guided back onto el right path by my strong, macho hands! Caliente! Log in to see images!

Rodrigo Posted:

Antes de que empiece a amanecer

Y vuelvas a tu vida habitual

Debes comprender que entre los dos

Todo ha sido puro y natural

Tu loca mania Has sido mia

Solo una vez Dulce ironia

Fuego de noche, nieve de dia

Luego te levantas y te vas

El te esta esperando como siempre

Luces tu sonrisa mas normal

Blanca, pero fria como nieve

Tu loca mania Has sido mia

Solo una vez Dulce ironia

Fuego de noche, nieve de dia

Rodrigo Posted:

Ay caramba, los mariachis estan los hombres incredibles! They play the musico that fills my soul with el fuego! Though I am a male model, y that is trabajo muy honorable, if I were not I would certainly wish to be un mariachi! Log in to see images! Red_Machine_D edited this message on 11/10/2007 10:28PM

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

why dont u get gay married

2krew2furous

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

dongs Posted:

I wish i could.

Also requesting “gay” be wordfiltered to “schildkrote”, it pretty much means the same thing.

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

Red_Machine_D Posted:

dongs Posted:

I wish i could.

Also requesting “gay” be wordfiltered to “schildkrote”, it pretty much means the same thing.

u fukken genius man

2krew2furous

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

RODRIGO! is very appreciative of your appreciation! Me gusto! Muchas gracias! I am also glad to have met so many bueno amigos after only a short time on los forums! Ay! Log in to see images!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

This thread needs a revival, in the name of RODRIGO!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

RODRIGO!’s sensual mystique and enchanting musk bely his poetic soul

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

BeavisSaves Posted:

RODRIGO! sensual musk

i endors tihs product

2krew2furous

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

¡RODRIGO!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

!RODRIRDOR!

StLouisRibs

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

RODRIGO! is a total qt quote dis if ur down Log in to see images!

~~~<~~@

they say if u luv something

let it go

if it comes back 2 u

it was meant 2 b

~~~<~~@

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

Qt – Cross-Platform Rich Client Development

Qt sets the standard for high-performance, cross-platform application development. It includes a C++ clbum library and tools for cross-platform development and internationalization.

Qt is Comprehensive

Qt is a comprehensive development framework that includes an extensive array of features, capabilities and tools that enable development of high-performance, cross-platform rich-client and server-side applications.

Qt Designer on Linux

* The Qt Clbum Library is a growing library of over 400 clbumes, which encapsulates all infrastructure needed for end-to-end application development. The elegant Qt API includes a mature object model, a rich set of collection clbumes, and functionality for GUI programming, layout, database programming, networking, XML, internationalization, OpenGL integration and much more.

* Qt Designer is a powerful GUI layout and forms builder, enabling rapid development of high-performance user interfaces with native look and feel across all supported platforms. (Screenshot left: click to enlarge)

* Qt Linguist is a set of tools designed to smooth the internationalization workflow. Using Qt Linguist, development teams can outsource the translation of applications to non-technical translators, increasing accuracy and greatly speeding the localization process.

* Qt bumistant is a fully customizable, redistributable help file/dogreat timesentation browser that can be shipped with Qt-based applications. With Qt bumistant, development teams significantly speed the dogreat timesentation process.

Qt is now available for Java programmers:

With the release of Qt Jambi, a cross-platform, rich client application development framework for Java™, Qt is now available to Java programmers. For more information on Qt Jambi, please see the Qt Jambi Intro Page.

Qt is Cross-Platform

Qt is the leading framework for native cross-platform application development. The Qt API and tools are consistent across all supported platforms, enabling developers to learn one API and perform truly platform-independent application development and deployment. Using Qt, development teams can create native applications for all major operating systems – from all major development platforms.

qt-platformsQt is available for the following platforms:

* Qt/Windows (Microsoft Windows Vista™, Server 2003, XP, 2000, NT 4, Me/98)

* Qt/Mac (Mac® OS X, 10.3 and 10.4)

* Qt/X11 (Linux®, Solaris®, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, many other Unix variants)

* Qtopia Core – Learn more about the embedded Linux port of Qt.

Qt encapsulates the different platform-specific APIs of Unix, Windows, and Mac, and the APIs for file handling, networking, process handling, threading, database access, and much more.

Qt applications run natively – indistinguishable from native applications – compiled from a single source code-base on all major platforms:

* Qt is native on Windows

* Qt is native on Mac OS X

* Qt is native on Linux/X11

Using Qt delivers true platform independence – code once and deploy anywhere. Targeting a new platform demands little more than a simple recompile of a single source code-base.

Qt is Easy to Use

Qt developers only have to learn one API to write applications that run almost anywhere. We have put considerable effort into making Qt as easy to use and intuitive as possible. Customers tell us that we succeeded: they find Qt programming simple and enjoyable. For the business this translates into more functionality and less maintenance without having to sacrifice quality. The uniform cross-platform API lets programmers concentrate on value-adding innovation, instead of worrying about maintaining and administering infrastructure and interfaces for multiple versions of existing applications.

Qt is Robust and Performant

Qt has been battle-tested by thousands of commercial and open source application developers over a multitude of operating systems and compilers – forming the foundation for high-performance, resource-intensive applications.

Qt requires no “virtual machines”, emulation layers or bulky runtime environments. It writes directly to low-level graphics functions, just like native apps do – allowing Qt applications to run at native speed.

Qt is Open Source

Through Trolltech’s Dual Licensing Model, Qt delivers all of the advantages of Open Source in a commercially-supported, proven framework:

* Open source benefits include an active open source developer community contributes to the ongoing development of Qt while complete code transparency allows Qt developers to “see under the hood”, customizing and extending Qt to meet their unique needs.

* The bumurances of a commercial product include customer-acclaimed product support, a dedicated Qt development team, and a growing ecosystem of 3rd party tools, components and services.

Qt is Proven

Over 4500 companies are actively developing some of the world’s leading commercial applications with Qt. Visit our customer list for a sample, or learn more about the Qt Competitive Advantage by reading our customer success stories.

2krew2furous

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i’m not too sure about the whole male camwhore thing Log in to see images!

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

they exist.

you don’t have to be attracted to them, though.

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

they exist.

you don’t have to be attracted to them, though.

Oh I’m sure they exist. I’m just disturbed by the reversal of the traditional roles (not really).

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I aprove of thread.

Rodrigo represents the macho, hardbodied sexiness of the free market.

Also, spain + gold standard and stuf… Log in to see images!

B==========================D D:

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

StLouisRibs Posted:

im down, rodrigo! is evry womans dream Log in to see images!

wat

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

12yoIRL Posted:

StLouisRibs Posted:

too bad you’re not any man’s dream though

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

InsertCoins Posted:

12yoIRL Posted:

StLouisRibs Posted:

too bad you’re not any man’s dream though

hazy drunken memory at best really

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

12yoIRL Posted:

StLouisRibs Posted:

Except for yours, yours is being locked in a pork pie factory I’m guessing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!