Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me SG94 signature needs an urgent change.

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

- Honesty

Is SG really honest? He exploited a damn bug and now is bumhurt on people who were doing the same. Hypocrite much?

– Fairness

Hogging Flezz leaderboard since forever and whining on Forums Pwned Leaderboard being hogged. Hypocrite much? [2]

– “Contrinuiting”

Contribuiting (l2spell) to what, exactly? All I see is you posting **** about LOL DOMINATION IS UNFAIR BECAUSE I CAN’T EXPLOIT ANYMORE WHAAAAAAAAAA.

– Light

What the ****. RP much?

– Good at Forumwarz

You know you’re only hogging the Flezz leaderboard because of your addiction to gamble. Don’t try to say you’re good at Forumwarz.

– Friendship

Minimodding or putting down people who were your friends in the past because they’re not on your ****ty Klan anymore.

– Love

If you loved Forumwarz so much as you say you do, you would’ve open enjoy to raid or actually give INSIGHTFUL suggestions on how to fix Domination, instead of obviously trying to get your advantage again.

– “Moralness”

You have no morale (l2spell again) to talk about any aspect of Forumwarz since you cheated as much as anyone you’re bashing did.

– Good

Good at whining, if anything. Because I never see anything useful coming from your dirty fingers.

– Life

You had a hell of life while exploiting Gamblebot, right, missy 1 million Flezz?

So, I suggest someone to change those because he’s worse then EP2B and anyone who ever cheated this game together.

Also before he changes his signature, I’m hosting it here.

Log in to see images! bigsillypoopfacebot edited this message on 07/30/2008 1:34AM

Stab

Avatar: 35803 2014-05-04 02:16:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I fully endorse this thread.

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

bigsillypoopfacebot Posted:

- Honesty

Is SG really honest? He exploited a damn bug and now is bumhurt on people who were doing the same. Hypocrite much?

– Fairness

Hogging Flezz leaderboard since forever and whining on Forums Pwned Leaderboard being hogged. Hypocrite much? [2]

– “Contrinuiting”

Contribuiting (l2spell) to what, exactly? All I see is you posting **** about LOL DOMINATION IS UNFAIR BECAUSE I CAN’T EXPLOIT ANYMORE WHAAAAAAAAAA.

– Light

What the ****. RP much?

– Good at Forumwarz

You know you’re only hogging the Flezz leaderboard because of your addiction to gamble. Don’t try to say you’re good at Forumwarz.

– Friendship

Minimodding or putting down people who were your friends in the past because they’re not on your ****ty Klan anymore.

– Love

If you loved Forumwarz so much as you say you do, you would’ve open enjoy to raid or actually give INSIGHTFUL suggestions on how to fix Domination, instead of obviously trying to get your advantage again.

– “Moralness”

You have no morale (l2spell again) to talk about any aspect of Forumwarz since you cheated as much as anyone you’re bashing did.

– Good

Good at whining, if anything. Because I never see anything useful coming from your dirty fingers.

– Life

You had a hell of life while exploiting Gamblebot, right, missy 1 million Flezz?

So, I suggest someone to change those because he’s worse then EP2B and anyone who ever cheated this game together.

Also before he changes his signature, I’m hosting it here.

Also, since he’s a Gambling addict, and he says he’s 15, shouldn’t we track down his parents and show his Forumwarz “deeds” to them?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

You obviously cannot read and are full of ****. If you don’t understand something it’s best you do not concern yourself with it. Right now you are just embarrbuming yourself.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hehe contrinuting

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

1) Move this thread to full of won.

2) Ban SG94.

3) ???

4) PROFIT!

Stab

Avatar: 35803 2014-05-04 02:16:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

You obviously cannot read and are full of ****. If you don’t understand something it’s best you do not concern yourself with it. Right now you are just embarrbuming yourself.

I don’t see how the OP pointing out your inability to spell and factual errors makes him/her unable to read. Pot, meet kettle.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

SG94 Posted:

Wait, you mean like you have been for the last two or three days?

Velveteen

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SG94:

Right now you are just embarrbuming yourself.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Btw Fran, You’re welcome on the Popularity E-Peen, You couldn’t have done it without me.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 07/30/2008 3:55AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Thanks, I’m just being a douche before going to sleep. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

POOPFACE Log in to see images!

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

ShadyPixels Posted:

Hehe contrinuting

It means not having three balls, the freak.

“The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands, Keep Yours Busy”

Well, these nuts

Are made for busting,

And that’s just what they’ll do

One of these days

These nuts are gonna

Bust all over you

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Bumping an old thread.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bumping a recently updated thread.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

omg the trolling, THE TROLLING!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!