Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ RE: Suggestion to increase Forumbuildr participation: put a limit on the number of submissions

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

SG94 Posted:

As forumbuildr scores of the elite kiddos are rising, the amount of submissions they can put in completely dwarfs that of a new player: right now there’s a 40 vs. 7 difference, and it will likely only increase in the future. Pretty off-putting to new players: to compete they’ll probably need to raise their scores for months before they have a chance to get the most submissions in for enemies, thread titles or typical posts.

My suggestion would be to put up a more attainable cap on submissions, just like we have a level cap that is relatively low. The exact number is largely immaterial and I’m no FB expert but I’ll toss up a figure of say 20? That takes a score of 13, which is really enough proof that one is able to put in reasonably successful submissions.

Mind you, I’m NOT talking about a limit on FB SCORE. That would still remain, only it would only be cosmetic after you reach the cap, much like excess cred. So we would still have the leaderboard functioning exactly as it does now.

Discuss.

Sand in your woman's genitals?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!