Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n CLOSED: contest: write a pokemon fanfic (10 BP)

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Lord Shplane Posted:

Holy **** that last one actually made me horny. O.o

(Yes, I know I’m a horrible person for that)

It’s ok, it made me horny too.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zigzagoon had always been a curious little devil.

He saw something that caught his attention, he’d drop everything to get to it. And it seemed sometimes that most anything had the potential to catch his attention. Oddly-shaped rocks, shadows on the ground, his own reflection in water.

Most of all, he liked anything that was shiny. And as this story begins, it just so happens that our furry little pal was dreaming of shiny baubles, oh so many of them. But a sound oh so heavenly pulled him out of his musings; a chime so pure! Zigzagoon jumped to its feet and watched in bewilderment as a bike sped past him, with on its handlebars the only object of his desires: a polished bicycle bell, reflecting yellow light and shining like a burning star in the setting sun.

Zigzagoon knew he had to get it, nay, needed it to survive. He had to get its fuzzy little paws on the magically wonderful contraption. And so he ran after the cyclist. He ran like hell, because he had a mission.

Late afternoon turned into night, and still he ran.

The moon ascended and loomed ominously above his head, and still he ran.

The howls of houndooms resounded all around him, and still he ran.

He smelled something good and well whadd’ya know, he stopped. He was hungry after all, he’d been running for five hours straight.

Zigzagoon wasn’t renowned for his long attention span, and it was spectacular that he even followed a single goal for that long. Anyway, plot moves on as plot is wont to do.

He sniffed the air, tracing back the pungent smell to its source. The aroma of rotting meat filled his nostrils as he entered a sewer tunnel and drew closer to his goal. An old carcbum, now filled with decomposition gas and bulging with maggots. A wonderful meal for a little scavenger like him.

He prowled closer, letting anticipation settle in… when he heard a wet, sucking sound behind him. Soemthing else had already claimed the feast.

He jumped around on four legs and growled, reducing his opponent’s ATTACK. The newcomer quickly replied by emitting a POISON GAS that hurt Zigzagoon. A Muk. He had stumbled upon a Muk’s lair. Oh, this did not look good.

Our little hero decided to use his secret weapon: he turned around, straightened out his bristly back air and shot it like PIN MISSILES.

1 hit! 2 hits! 3 hits! … It’s not very effective.

Zigzagoon understood at that moment that were he to duke it out until the end, he would not come out the winner. So he laid aside all heroism, endured his foe’s next tackle and dropped on his back, immobilized. Faking death. Hoping the Muk would get back to his meal and, more importantly, that he would not still be hungry after it.

The Muk went back to its initial meal. Agonizing minutes pbumed in which Zigzagoon could hear nothing but sickening slurping sounds and the occasional snap of a bone. It went on seemingly forever… then it stopped. A shade loomed above our hero.

Muk was hungry for more.

The slimy monstrosity leaned over him, dripping warm goop on Zigzagoon’s exposed body, and lowered its mouth on him slowly, savoring the moment. Zigzagoon could feel the putrid exhalations of the beast as it breathed warm on his lower abdomen. The toxic fluid seeping from Muk’s body, as it slowly dripped on him, ate at his fur and flesh with a distinct tingling sensation.

Then, Zigzagoon really felt fear. Not in that he believed it was really over for him. He still had hopes that, should he remain completely still, the Muk would change its mind and keep him for another day. But… the warmth. The stench of death and decay. The trickles of sludge raining over him, and more importantly, the sting of the burning flesh… oh please no. It made him horny.

Slowly, his male reproductive organ grew out of its sheath. A drop of Muk’s corrosive goop fell on the head and ran down along the shaft, providing the most wonderful sensation he had ever felt. It stopped on his sheath, now bulging dangerously as his knot was on the verge of getting fully out. The burn, it was so wonderful. A pearl of sweet pregreat times emerged from the end of his throbbing red male reproductive organ. He spasmed, and the entire length of his male reproductive organ emerged, knot included. The drop of goop fell down further and coursed over his marbles-sized balls to finally end up titillating his furry little bumhole.

”ZIG… ZIG-ZAAAAH…. ZIGZAGOOOOOOOOOON” he moaned, unable to hold it in any longer.

Muk had stopped everything, having only now realized what was transpiring. The two stared at each other in silence. Zigzagoon could hardly formulate a coherent thought, lost as he was in ecstatic pleasure. He only knew he needed full satisfaction, and he needed it now. He jumped back to his feet and tackled Muk, shoving forcefully his fully erect male reproductive organ in the slimy, gaping mouth. The monster fell on its back, instinctively closing its sludge-lined lips against the member, and as they did, Zigzagoon blew his load.

Muk’s eyes widened. Never in its life had this Pokémon tasted anything so good. Zigzagoon felt it suck down harder on him as it tried to absorb every last drop of his delicious nectar.

“ZIGZAGOOOOOOOOooooon…” he screamed. Muk’s slime-lubricated throat enrobed his shaft perfectly and seemed to throb with every of Zigzagoon’s own hearbeat. It was like a thousand independent little tongues working at once on his manhood, and every single one knew exactly what pleased. The warmth was insufferably good and in seconds, he came again.

Zigzagoon felt Muk’s slimy hand reach for his tender exposed bumhole. It slid in all at once thanks to his natural body lubrication. He screamed louder yet and began violently thrusting his hips, pushing his lower body deeper and deeper inside Muk’s gelatinous mouth and throat. The slimy hand coursed inside his rectum, finding his G spot with ease.

Furry and slimy Pokémon fell ever deeper into each other, until Zigzagoon was swallowed whole and had Muk’s probing hands all the way up his colon. Muk had stopped trying to digest his new toy, he just kept pushing him towards sexual bliss and, as he climaxed over and over again, he could feel Zigzagoon’s ecstatic full-body spasms. They were as one, a perfect symbiotic relationship.

The next morning, Zigzagoon left the sewers, relatively unscathed. He turned around and stared longingly at the sewer entrance.

“Zig… zig zig zagoon.” I’ll be back, my love.

Then, he heard a chime, and saw the most heavenly sight. The same bicycle with the same splendiferous shiny golden sparkly bicycle bell was going past again back the way it came from the day before!

Zigzagoon, without a second though, set running again. Because that’s the cute and innocent thing to do, and that’s what Pokémons are wont to do.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

pliz be niec dis is my first fanfic Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

hey zigzagoon you say we must not have posted it somewhere else already, but once we’ve posted it here are we allowed to subsequently post it elsewhere?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Arktor Posted:

hey zigzagoon you say we must not have posted it somewhere else already, but once we’ve posted it here are we allowed to subsequently post it elsewhere?

I don’t really see why that would be a problem…

Unless Zigzagoon has a monopoly on ****ty pokemon fanfiction.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

hahaha this stuff is off the hook

half the time left now i think, several cool entries but still possible to win Log in to see images!

Arktor Posted:

that is totally fine with me yeah, as long as you wrote it for this contest you are free to do whatever you want with it after

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Oh yeah, you didn’t mention if we could enter more than once. I have an idea going round in my head right now, which I think I’ll post anyway, but I wanted to know if it’d be counted.

Thanks!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

same rules as last time so write as many as you want Log in to see images!

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

No rapping nana? Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Well, I put pen to paper and came out with this… Abomination. It was a lot better in my head, believe me. Nevertheless, I shall post it for posterity.

Entry 1

So, this is my tenth birthday, and my last day in pallet town for a while. Mum has thrown me out of the house because now I have reached the big one zero, I’m supposed to go out and have an adventure. This strikes me as a bad idea, because I still can barely tie my shoelaces.

To start my decent into the weird world of Pokémon, I went to see Prof. Oak. He wasn’t there, as usual, so went to jump around in the grbum to pbum the time.

Surprise, surprise! Professor Oak was being harbumed by a level 1 Rattata. Bravely standing to face his foe, he threw a pokéball at me and legged it. The pokéball contained a Charmander, which made short work of the unlucky rodent. It was… enlightening. Did you know Rattatas have an extra stomach?

I headed back to the lab, where I found Professor Oak, who had forgotten my name. Again. I told him to call me Awesome Dude. Strangely, this didn’t strike him as odd. Apparently, he had forgotten Gary’s name as well. I told Oak to call him Douchebag. Gary was not best pleased. Oak gave us a blank encyclopaedia and told us to fill it up. He then asked if we wanted to see his Arbok. Gary ran, and so did I.

Gary challenged me to a duel. My Charmander ate his Squirtle. Charmander is developing quite the cannibalistic streak. Gary ran behind a house and promptly disappeared.

As I prepare to leave my lifelong home, I wonder what I might discover on my journey. I can but wait and see.

King Krimson edited this message on 07/31/2008 9:52AM

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i think you meant “charmanders have an extra stomach”

lolz

entry 1 means you are continuing it? it was very short

anyway still a bit of time left before the contest ends! any entries in the last hours?

zigzagoon edited this message on 07/31/2008 3:32PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I don’t know. I don’t think it was very good, to be honest. But no, I did mean Rattata had an extra stomach. It was ripped open you see.

If you want, I will continue, though.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well this contest is approaching its end. Before it does, however, I would just like to thank you all for this wonderful experience. I had never written fanfiction before and I feel so lucky that I got to start with vore furry erotica and share it with you guys. C’mon, group hug.

I love this thread so much. Log in to see images!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

ending in about 30 min!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

brock been sad. brock haved hads noah sodomy ins him bum for lawng tiem. “i want sodomy n mah bum!” yelled brock. “i’ll gievs u sodomy ins ur bum!” sayd james. sew thae done sodomy in da bum whil meowff watched!!!1! “omg wut am yoo duin yall ludictris folls!?!” sed ash en misty. “we’re doin sodomy in thee bum! aslo omgwtfbbq” sayd brock & james. ash tok a foto wit hiz goffick (geddiit? lol.) camera. “wut r u doin ewe mediocre dunce?” sed brock. “blackmail lol” sayd ash. “i can’t lets you does thta.” said james. zo tyhe had an orgy.

TEH END.

infernogirl

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

King Krimson Posted:

brock been sad. brock haved hads noah sodomy ins him bum for lawng tiem. “i want sodomy n mah bum!” yelled brock. “i’ll gievs u sodomy ins ur bum!” sayd james. sew thae done sodomy in da bum whil meowff watched!!!1! “omg wut am yoo duin yall ludictris folls!?!” sed ash en misty. “we’re doin sodomy in thee bum! aslo omgwtfbbq” sayd brock & james. ash tok a foto wit hiz goffick (geddiit? lol.) camera. “wut r u doin ewe mediocre dunce?” sed brock. “blackmail lol” sayd ash. “i can’t lets you does thta.” said james. zo tyhe had an orgy.

TEH END.

OH GOD!

Your turning into “her”. somebody save us!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

NO FLAMS!!!1!!!!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

haha

is anyone writing stuff? i can keep it running a little longer, or close it now if that’s fine

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

alright

contest is now closed and winners will be announced in a few min!

zigzagoon

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

i gotta say it was very difficult to pick the winners this time

some i liked better because of the content of it even though the others were better written, but as preferences vary, i am going to judge them based only on how well they were written and not on the content

so without further ado!

THE FINAL RESULTS

1st place winner is CHALKONEUPTODALORD who gets the 10 bp prize!

2nd place winner is Arktor who gets 5 bp!

3rd place winner is LeFox who gets 3 bp!

furthermore as a consolation prize each other participant will receive a brownie! yay!

hold on a sec while i send the stuff over!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!