Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie!

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This is some serious gourmet ****! Me and Vincent would’ve been happy with some freeze-dried Taster’s Choice right, but he springs this serious gourmet **** on us! What flavor is this?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Knock it off, Julie.

When you came pulling up did you notice a sign…

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

... What?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I don’t need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I’m the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what’s on my mind right now? It ain’t the coffee in my kitchen, it’s the dead fine upstanding member of society in my garage.

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Oh, Jimmie, don’t even worry about that…

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead fine upstanding member of society Storage?

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jimmie, you know I ain’t seen no…

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead fine upstanding member of society Storage?

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

... No. I didn’t.

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You know why you didn’t see that sign?

Jules Winnfi-
eld

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Why?

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Cause it ain’t there, cause storing dead fine upstanding member of societys ain’t my ****ing business, that’s why!

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

This looks like a lot of bps to spend on a movie quote.

B-

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Jimmie Dimmi-
ck

[Pulp Fiction]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

PhineasPoe Posted:

This looks like a lot of bps to spend on a movie quote.

B-

When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign that said BP Storage?

Gunther

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Pleasure Man

The Pleasure Man invites you both to my club in Sweden.

This is a sexy thread.

Be a friend to Günther. Add me

Oh you touch my tralala.

Mm my ding ding dong.

Champagne! Glamour! Sex! Respect!

Every day is Pleasureman day!

xoxo

**G**

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!