Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Suggestion: "Trolling hour" in non-rp forums

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

For one hour a day, trolling should be allowed. Not spam or nsfw images, but trolling. Just so we can get all the anger out of our system.

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I fear that’ll go completely out of control… people will end up spamming the non-RP boards anyway. Besides, aren’t there enough RP boards to go around? “Getting the anger out of our systems?” Can’t we have places to get away from that? Think about it.

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The chat, as far as I know, is in character. We have a lot of roleplay boards, and they always seem to be the most active. Shouldn’t that cover our needs for venting?

I think allowing conditional trolling on other boards would, as poster above me suggested, spin things completely out of control. Not everyone’s actively watching the post time and some are bound to get bumhurt over what was said in typically non-RP threads. We’d be living the 1-hour trollfest on average 24 times a day.

So, basically, no.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I fail to see the need to make all the boards vulnerable to trolling, and I maintain that the RP boards are more than enough for anyone to vent in. In short, awful idea.

Vehement

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I agree. This is a TERRIBLE idea…

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Nillo Posted:

I fail to see the need to make all the boards vulnerable to trolling, and I maintain that the RP boards are more than enough for anyone to vent in. In short, awful idea.

agreed

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nillo Posted:

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Nillo Posted:

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

I am in favor of it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Vehement Posted:

I agree. This is a TERRIBLE idea…

EDIT: I feel that just the quote isn’t enough. I’m approaching this from two POVs, one as an average player and the other as me, the mod. And from the mod’s point of view, having to clean up the non-RP threads every day after the “Trolling hour” is over is just Too Much ****ing Work.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 07/28/2008 10:13PM

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

bellatrix lestrange gets you CRUCIATUS IN UR WAND Posted:

I am in favor of it.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

admin disagrees because to sort thru that would be a nightmare for em

ah you edited.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/28/2008 10:14PM

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Certainly, if the administration would just get off their duffs and premaban wild_****, PANTS, Zonbei, -God- and SG94 and all their alts no one would want to troll in the game fora.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Biff Weasley Posted:

Certainly, if the administration would just get off their duffs and premaban wild_****, PANTS, Zonbei, -God- and SG94 and all their alts no one would want to troll in the game fora.

Agreed except for pants he’s already banned

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

i think that trolling should be allowed everywhere except the critical game issue threads

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Really if you have that much anger in your life you might want to consider alternative methods of venting your rage such as medication, meditation or just good old fashioned punching a wall or door.

Not for it.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Biff Weasley Posted:

Could you cut that out in non-RP, please?

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Nillo Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!