Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Are NSFW images allowed in sigs?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

They shouldn’t be. Some of us scan Flamebate while at work, or public areas. Sigs like Angry Hobo’s and a few others are all over Flamebate without any NSFW tags.

Isn’t this bannable?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

NSFW images are allowed anywhere in RP forums.

Shock images are allowed nowhere.

If you’re concerned about NSFW images in sigs, you can disable them on your Options page, and become a Sig-Disabling male reproductive organ-Mongler.

If you’re concerned about NSFW images in posts, don’t visit the RP forums while at work.

EDIT: Moving to Game Discussion before someone posts an NSFW image in this thread… (Angry Hobo’s post was in before move)

MC Banhammer edited this message on 07/28/2008 6:05PM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

FROM the rulles

Images with nudity are fine in the RPG forums, but are definitely not welcome elsewhere, including avatars.

SO IT’S LEGAL!!

edit: moved to srs zone

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 07/28/2008 6:05PM

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I agree that NSFW pictures in sigs is a bit much.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I thought that because sigs only appeared on the RP forums then it was ok but clarification would be nice.

edit – nvm angry hobo did it Log in to see images! elenaratelimit edited this message on 07/28/2008 6:06PM

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

NSFW images are allowed anywhere in RP forums.

Shock images are allowed nowhere.

If you’re concerned about NSFW images in sigs, you can disable them on your Options page, and become a Sig-Disabling male reproductive organ-Mongler.

If you’re concerned about NSFW images in posts, don’t visit the RP forums while at work.

EDIT: Moving to Game Discussion before someone posts an NSFW image in this thread… (Angry Hobo’s post was in before move)

In the future, I’ll just have to avoid the RP forums unless I’m at home.

Angry hobo Posted:

FROM the rulles

Images with nudity are fine in the RPG forums, but are definitely not welcome elsewhere, including avatars.

SO IT’S LEGAL!!

edit: moved to srs zone

My apologies, but I had to ask so I knew what to avoid unless I’m at home.

I am curious what your avatar is supposed to be, but then I probably don’t want to know.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

coreyjess Posted:

I am curious what your avatar is supposed to be, but then I probably don’t want to know.

If you don’t know, you don’t want to know. You won’t like it.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

coreyjess Posted:

its one of the stock images and its supposed to be **** i think

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you don’t know, you don’t want to know. You won’t like it.

Thanks for the heads up and the clarification, I wasn’t starting anything with anyone in particular. I just needed to know what parts of the site are safe for public viewing, and won’t leave anything questionable in the ole’ cache.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Sigs don’t matter that much – as long as any thread can legally contain nsfw images, it’s pretty unsafe to browse at work (outside of game discussion.)

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

This is why we need to have two separate Active Topics lists implemented.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Nillo Posted:

This is why we need to have two separate Active Topics lists implemented.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

coreyjess Posted:

Thanks for the heads up and the clarification, I wasn’t starting anything with anyone in particular. I just needed to know what parts of the site are safe for public viewing, and won’t leave anything questionable in the ole’ cache.

if you use firefox and have adblock you could adblock the most nsfw sigs to be able to browse at work… or maybe disable them (sigs in general) while you browse at work…

I have had to do that on some forums because no one wants to get caught by the boss scrolling past male reproductive organsucking pics or somth.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Severus Snape Posted:

if you use firefox and have adblock you could adblock the most nsfw sigs to be able to browse at work… or maybe disable them (sigs in general) while you browse at work…

I have had to do that on some forums because no one wants to get caught by the boss scrolling past male reproductive organsucking pics or somth.

This is a great idea that I had not thought of, thank you.Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

coreyjess Posted:

Don’t worry, I understad that, and also I’m a nice person in real life and I can act like a normal person out of rp forums.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Angry hobo Posted:

Don’t worry, I understad that, and also I’m a nice person in real life and I can act like a normal person out of rp forums.

That actually made me laugh pretty hard.Log in to see images!

I wonder how many trolls here are actually pretty cool people in real life. Of course, I’d probably be disappointed with the answer…

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

coreyjess Posted:

That actually made me laugh pretty hard.Log in to see images!

I wonder how many trolls here are actually pretty cool people in real life. Of course, I’d probably be disappointed with the answer…

In my opinion I actualy think quite some, but most are afraid to admit it. I’m just here to have fun, I really don’t care about what people on the internet say about a random persona I’ve created. Forumwarz it’s all about the fun.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Angry hobo Posted:

In my opinion I actualy think quite some, but most are afraid to admit it. I’m just here to have fun, I really don’t care about what people on the internet say about a random persona I’ve created. Forumwarz it’s all about the fun.

Agreed, and thank God. I actually suck pretty bad at the role playing aspects of the site.Log in to see images!

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m a goddamn carebear IRL. I’d give Orb a run for his money in a hug marathon. RP is just a good way to vent for me, especially considering the ****ty summer I’m going through.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

coreyjess Posted:

Agreed, and thank God. I actually suck pretty bad at the role playing aspects of the site.Log in to see images!

If you are having fun then you are a good role player. The point of this game (just like any other game) is just to have fun. And as long you’r having it you are doing a great job at trolling or w/e you think you are doing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!