Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Chapped bum dying of chapped bum.

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Laguna Posted:

nah man, I was in medical school for a good 3 years for that ****…all the pictures of male reproductive organes and woman's genitalss…you would’ve loved it man, especially the male reproductive organ side of it!

interesting about the herpes bumps, my friend…i was talking to my mother the other day, and she said that she couldn’t feel a thing…as though the male reproductive organ wasn’t even there…

she said it was dark, and you didn’t ask for a blowjob so she never actually got to see your male reproductive organ, hence my original enquiry as to whether your male reproductive organ is still invisible or not. i was worried that it might actually be fading away…

it’s not impossible. it has happened before. it’s quite a rare condition, but a very serious one.

perhaps you’d like to come into the hospital some time? you won’t need to make an appointment, just stop by the urology department sometime and we’ll see what we can do. Log in to see images!

Aha! I wouldn’t have minded those penii at all.Log in to see images!

Oh, she’s a wild one, your mother. Very kinky.Log in to see images!

I suppose I could break my gentleman rule for the moment. It’s a must read.Log in to see images!

I’m just an old-fashioned boy myself, but she asked me for a beating before the intercourse.Log in to see images!

At first I refused, but once I started punching her I couldn’t stop.Log in to see images!

Every couple hits I would pause and feel guilty, but her face made me uncontrollably angry from how repulsive it was looking at me through those teary eyes.Log in to see images!

Eventually she mumbled the words “okay I’m nice and numb” whilst spitting up some blood and we had a raunchy love session.Log in to see images!

Many thanks for your concern about my genitalia, friend!Log in to see images!

I’m afraid its my bum that’s in dire trouble, though.Log in to see images!

But rest bumured, whenever the diseases show up on my crotch, you will be the first one to know, Dr. Laguna!Log in to see images!

Hahahahaha Log in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Good news, friends!Log in to see images!
Dr. Herpde pulled through with my derp and my bum is starting to make a recovery.Log in to see images!
I appreciate the get well soon cards and balloons sent to my hospital bed as well.Log in to see images!
For everyone that is interested, here’s my fresh new bottom.Log in to see images!
Spoiler is so you take the little ones out of the room first unless they want to see what heaven looks like.Log in to see images!

Hahahahaha Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!