Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Chapped bum dying of chapped bum.

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Hello, my name is Chapped bum.Log in to see images!

As some of you may or may not know, I’ve been suffering from a severely chapped bum from as long as I can remember (dating back to my childhood).Log in to see images!

I just got back from the doctor and, as expected, my bum is chapping at an even more alarming rate.Log in to see images!

They say I have roughly the rest of my life to live, but my bum may be lost unless I have a very rare and expensive kind of surgery called derp.Log in to see images!

I do have good news, friends. The doctor, Dr. Hurpde, is a good friend of mine and a very capable surgeon.Log in to see images!

However, he tells me there is still a chance it could be fatal.Log in to see images!

Pray for me, friends. I’m sure Dr. Hurpde will derp me just fine.Log in to see images!

Hahahahaha Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

STICK A SHOVEL IN YOUR POOPER, IT WILL HEAL YOU fabulous person!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hurp de ____

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

CLOSET OF SHAME

THREAD TRIPLICATE

INGSOC-INGSOC-INGSOC

Warning: Hot. Choking Hazard for children under 3. Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. EULA removes all human rights. Special features are not rated. Side effects include cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts. May contain nuts. Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals. Results not typical. Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Angry hobo Posted:

STICK A SHOVEL IN YOUR POOPER, IT WILL HEAL YOU fabulous person!

I’m afraid I’ve tried all kinds of shovel medication available.Log in to see images!

Sideways and longways, it only gives me sexual pleasure but not the kind of tender loving care my bum truly needs now.Log in to see images!

Pray the good Lord gives Dr. Hurpde and I the strength to get my poor bottom out of this situation.Log in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Big Bother Posted:

CLOSET OF SHAME

THREAD TRIPLICATE

Permaban.Log in to see images!

Player duplicate.Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Chapped bum Posted:

I’m afraid I’ve tried all kinds of shovel medication available.Log in to see images!

Sideways and longways, it only gives me sexual pleasure but not the kind of tender loving care my bum truly needs now.Log in to see images!

Pray the good Lord gives Dr. Hurpde and I the strength to get my poor bottom out of this situation.Log in to see images!

TRY TO DO LIKE GOATSE DID, IT WORKED FOR HIM. KEEP GIVING US SOME INFO ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE CONDITION. GET WELL SOON Log in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

BirdofPrey Posted:

hurp de ____

Preach it, friend! Preach it!Log in to see images!

Amen.Log in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Angry hobo Posted:

TRY TO DO LIKE GOATSE DID, IT WORKED FOR HIM. KEEP GIVING US SOME INFO ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE CONDITION. GET WELL SOON Log in to see images!

Goatse is a great reference for my needs.Log in to see images!

I’m going to take some notes on his work now.Log in to see images!

I will be sure to keep everyone posted if I better or worsen. I know you all care as I can see it in your posts and avatar’s eyes.Log in to see images!

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Chapped bum Posted:

Hello, my name is Chapped bum.Log in to see images!

As some of you may or may not know, I’ve been suffering from a severely chapped bum from as long as I can remember (dating back to my childhood).Log in to see images!

I just got back from the doctor and, as expected, my bum is chapping at an even more alarming rate.Log in to see images!

They say I have roughly the rest of my life to live, but my bum may be lost unless I have a very rare and expensive kind of surgery called derp.Log in to see images!

I do have good news, friends. The doctor, Dr. Hurpde, is a good friend of mine and a very capable surgeon.Log in to see images!

However, he tells me there is still a chance it could be fatal.Log in to see images!

Pray for me, friends. I’m sure Dr. Hurpde will derp me just fine.Log in to see images!

Man that sucks. I’d offer you some bum care lotion but I think I’m fresh out from using it for.. other things. Do you think this was my fault? I probably could have been a little less rough on you those few intimate times.Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

are you dead yet, you ****ing fabulous person?

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Laguna Posted:

are you dead yet, you ****ing fabulous person?

Not quite, friend.Log in to see images!

I’d ask you the same but I can tell you’re alive and kicking.Log in to see images!

Then again it’s not hard to tell. Your bad posts are all over the place at the moment. Maybe you should read “ITT: Tips on Trolling” some more.Log in to see images!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Chapped bum Posted:

Not quite, friend.Log in to see images!

I’d ask you the same but I can tell you’re alive and kicking.Log in to see images!

Then again it’s not hard to tell. Your bad posts are all over the place at the moment. Maybe you should read “ITT: Tips on Trolling” some more.Log in to see images!

yeah, you know how it is man – all I do here is make bad posts really

how’s your male reproductive organ btw dude? still “invisible” ?

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Laguna Posted:

Everyone knows how that is.Log in to see images!

Hahaha! You’re implying I don’t have a male reproductive organ. That is comical.Log in to see images!

To answer your question, friend, no it is not.Log in to see images!

The proper way of putting it would be something along the lines of too deep in your mothers bum to see anything but my pubic region.Log in to see images!

But that’s just getting technical about it and I don’t think either of us want to get into any of that.Log in to see images!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Chapped bum Posted:

...I don’t think either of us want to get into any of that.Log in to see images!

I would like you to

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Chapped bum Posted:

Everyone knows how that is.Log in to see images!

Hahaha! You’re implying I don’t have a male reproductive organ. That is comical.Log in to see images!

To answer your question, friend, no it is not.Log in to see images!

The proper way of putting it would be something along the lines of too deep in your mothers bum to see anything but my pubic region.Log in to see images!

But that’s just getting technical about it and I don’t think either of us want to get into any of that.Log in to see images!

not at all, sir! i was merely enquiring as to the current state of your male reproductive organ! it interests me, for I am, after all, a urologist

ahh, as per usual then!

i hope you’re using protection though buddy – you heard about that dude who got AIDS from my mother’s bum that one time…i think his name was fenk

but very good! be sure to put pics up!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Laguna Posted:

Fool! Look at your stumbling and bumbling your way through this thread, your trolling is worse that bity baby Potter’s wizardry!

I suggest you go read ITT: TIPS ON TROLLING once more to hone your skills, muggle.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Ron Weasley Posted:

I would like you to

Well, I’m not one to exactly ‘kiss and tell,’ so to speak.Log in to see images!

I am a gentleman, and even gentlemen don’t tell stories of their sexual conquests even if they are with hookers.Log in to see images!

If you’re really interested, I’m sure you can find my daily sex blog via google.Log in to see images!

Happy trails!Log in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Laguna Posted:

not at all, sir! i was merely enquiring as to the current state of your male reproductive organ! it interests me, for I am, after all, a urologist

ahh, as per usual then!

i hope you’re using protection though buddy – you heard about that dude who got AIDS from my mother’s bum that one time…i think his name was fenk

but very good! be sure to put pics up!

That’s quite the occupation.Log in to see images!

How many years of college did it take for you to acquire such a title?Log in to see images!

Although I hear the alternate route is you just have to go to a certain amount of gay bars. It’s basically the self-taught way.Log in to see images!

Is this true or just another wacky rumor, friend?Log in to see images!

No, I’m afraid I have nothing to live for if my bum does erode away.Log in to see images!

Condoms take away most of the feeling as well.Log in to see images!

When I’m making love to a woman, I like to get the full effect, which includes rubbing my shaft against the herpes bumps on her woman's genitals.Log in to see images!

It stimulates me well. Do try it sometime, friend!Log in to see images!

As I posted before to Ron, I am too much of a gentleman to do such a thing like posting pictures. I have clbum.Log in to see images!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Chapped bum Posted:

That’s quite the occupation.Log in to see images!

How many years of college did it take for you to acquire such a title?Log in to see images!

Although I hear the alternate route is you just have to go to a certain amount of gay bars. It’s basically the self-taught way.Log in to see images!

Is this true or just another wacky rumor, friend?Log in to see images!

No, I’m afraid I have nothing to live for if my bum does erode away.Log in to see images!

Condoms take away most of the feeling as well.Log in to see images!

When I’m making love to a woman, I like to get the full effect, which includes rubbing my shaft against the herpes bumps on her woman's genitals.Log in to see images!

It stimulates me well. Do try it sometime, friend!Log in to see images!

As I posted before to Ron, I am too much of a gentleman to do such a thing like posting pictures. I have clbum.Log in to see images!

nah man, I was in medical school for a good 3 years for that ****…all the pictures of male reproductive organes and woman's genitalss…you would’ve loved it man, especially the male reproductive organ side of it!

interesting about the herpes bumps, my friend…i was talking to my mother the other day, and she said that she couldn’t feel a thing…as though the male reproductive organ wasn’t even there…

she said it was dark, and you didn’t ask for a blowjob so she never actually got to see your male reproductive organ, hence my original enquiry as to whether your male reproductive organ is still invisible or not. i was worried that it might actually be fading away…

it’s not impossible. it has happened before. it’s quite a rare condition, but a very serious one.

perhaps you’d like to come into the hospital some time? you won’t need to make an appointment, just stop by the urology department sometime and we’ll see what we can do. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!