Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Food My friend bellatrix lestrange gets you CRUCIATUS IN YOUR WAND is dying from anorgasmia

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

She’d been experience stomach pains and severe headaches for a few weeks but she didn’t bother to get checked out. It wasn’t until mbumive pieces of uterine lining fell out of her woman's genitals after (failed) masturbation sessions that she began seeking help from a medical professional.

The doctor told her she only had one more day to live and so now she is crying and plaintively rubbing her hands over her genitals in an attempt to achieve a climax, but it’s not going to work because god made like this because of how bad she is.

Please send your condolences, she was a very kind person and i’m sure she will be missed. Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I feel horrible for what is happening to her. Please give her this copy of Malibu’s Most Wanted from me.

THANKS FOR STEALING MY GENIUS THREAD IDEA ****
FAIL edited this message on 07/28/2008 5:29AM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Who?

Manphibian

Avatar: 47886 Sat Jan 24 22:45:33 -0500 2009

Level 9 Re-Re

LETS MAKE SOME TADPOLES BABY

IT AIN’T EASY BEING GREEN

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Underscorewas Posted:

Who?

Don’t be disrespectul. This is a real human being we’re talking about here and her death should not be taken lightly. If I have to I’ll report you to banhammer.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Don’t be disrespectul. This is a real human being we’re talking about here and her death should not be taken lightly. If I have to I’ll report you to banhammer.

I am sorry I just have not heard of this person. Is she someone important?

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

CLOSET OF SHAME

THREAD DUPLICATE

INGSOC-INGSOC-INGSOC

Warning: Hot. Choking Hazard for children under 3. Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. EULA removes all human rights. Special features are not rated. Side effects include cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts. May contain nuts. Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals. Results not typical. Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Project Pat

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Re-Re

**** fine upstanding member of society ANORGASMIA IS SOME SERIOUS **** NUG

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

THIS THREAD IS BLACK

LYNCH IT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!